Kmartfeedback.com$2500 gift card survey!

D

Cash register receipt says "tell us about your experience & you could win a $2500 Kmart gift card" at kmartfeedback.com. There is NO SUCH WEBSITE!

• Lf
    L Fitzgerald Sep 15, 2013

On 9/13, I was in store #7235 Somerset, NJ. I had to go to the Customer Service desk & employee Sacha Lugo resolved my problem. She was very helpful, courteous & friendly and demostrated good customer service.

• Je
    Jennifer clapper Jan 24, 2013

my children and I was at Kmart store 7024 and am not happy. The cashiers were not only rude but their conversation was inappropriate. One of them was on their cell phone. Must be nice to be paid to do nothing.

• Ju
    judy j bennett Nov 25, 2012

how do i redeem my 2611 points i am new to this

• Eu
    eugenia adams Sep 20, 2012

whats up with puting receipt #on it tells you to so is it a scam, if not my #[protected], kmart does have good sales, keep up the good work.

• Ca
    carmen torres cortes Aug 21, 2012

receipt # [protected] 90641carmen torres cortes of puerto rico, kmart store 7783

• Km
    kmart sucks Jul 04, 2012

Horrible service in the pharmacy!!!

• Jk
    JKBEN76 Mar 06, 2012

I HAVE A COMPLAINT ABOUT STORE #4151 AND YOUR WORKER AT CUSTOMER SERVICE JESSICA AND PATSY, THEY ARE VERY RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL AND THEY WERE BOTH VERY RUDE TO YOUR CASHIER HEATHER, THEY DIDN'T KNOW THAT I HEARD BUT THIS MORNING ON 3/5 THIS MORNING PATSY WAS VERY RUDE WHEN HEATHER CAME IN FOR WORK AND THEN THIS AFTERNOON MY DAUGHTER WAS IN THERE ON 3/5 AND JESSICA WAS VERY BALEDGERANT AND RUDE TOWARD HEATHER TALKING TO HER LIKE SHE IS STUPID. I LIKE HEATHER ALL OF OUR FAMILY HAS ALWAYS BEEN TREATED VERY KINDLY BY HEATHER. SOMEONE REALLY NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE 2 GIRLS, BECAUSE THIS IS NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL. THANK YOU.

• Lo
    lorelay lopez Dec 03, 2011

hola fui de compras a kmart y lo que me gusta es que tienen varios decuentos y cupones que ahorita en este tiempo son muy necesarios para ahorar !gracias kmart! mi # es [protected]

• Al
    alice Paulus Nov 25, 2011

Couldn't find the website, who's fault is it? #[protected]

How do we know if we have won? Could sure use $4000.00gift card

• My
    mystery1 Jul 22, 2011

THERE IS A WEBSITE. I GO THERE ALL THE TIME AND DO THE SURVEYS AND ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. I JUST DID ONE NOW FOR THE SWEEPSTAKES FOR $4, 000.

• Li
    Lila F. Shipe Jun 27, 2011

Yesterday June 26, 2011 I shopped at your store #9026 in Sturgis, Mi. I enjoyed everything about the store except when I got back home I was looking at my receipt for the 2 pr. of chc capris I bought which there was a sign directly above the capris that said 30 percent off, I was charged $ 15.99 for each pair. I would like an
    explaination on this purchase, my receipt #
    [protected] e-mail address is [email protected]
    Since I drove from Galesburg, Mi. to your store in Sturgis It wouldn't be practical to drive that far to correct the problem

Elizabeth Parkinson Apr 22, 2011

Receipt No [protected] I bought the Avondale Patio set on April 9th. I spoke with the manager and asked him if it would go on sale again and he told me that it would be the same price all of the month of April, which was $499.00. Today I received a brochure in the mail and the price was $50.00 less. I feel that I should not have been lied to. I feel like taking it back and get my money back. Even if he would have told me he did not know would have better.

Ellie Neri Mar 29, 2011

I went to k-mart today to purchase a few items. I later stopped at Target and found that the items I purchased at K-mart was $1.00 more that target...very unhappy about the cost as I usually enjoy shopping at K-mart. Right now because of prices I'll be shopping at Target. Sorry but you prices are much to high.

Ellie Neri
    Lathrop, Ca.

• Je
    jerry morris Feb 09, 2011

from leavenworth, kansas-shopping at kmart is really great except in leavenworth-i brought a microwave oven at the kmart store on lay away-before i put it on lay away the box was some what crushed-but worst of all the bottom of the box was tore front and back-the woman and i checked and there didn't appear to be any damage-the other day i picked up the microwave and this morning i took it out of the box to find the front of the door deeply scrated-i called the leavenworth kmart and bottom line is the store [censor]. manager saids-what do want us to about it-when it leavens the store thats it-only in leavenworth-would i shop at kmart again-yes-but not in leavenworth-i don't have this problem in kansas city-and the new wal-mart store her in leavenworth is a joke-how these stores stay in buiness the way they treat the custromer

• Mo
    MommyG Jan 10, 2011

I went to the Cincinnati store and I was pleased with the help I received in the jewelry dept. They waited on me very quickly and were very couteous and helpful.

Jon Paul Stuart Jan 03, 2011

could not located site to enter to win $2500 my reciept number is [protected], I hope someone with Kmart reads this and answers this email thank you

• De
    Dea4848 Dec 20, 2010

BOGUS!!! first of all, giving out a bad website for feedback is extremely irritating! I shopped at store number 3438. I have to say that this in fact was the WORST experience ever. The store was so disorganized. The advertisements were all wrong, but of course I did not find out until i got the the register and had to go back and forth to prove to the cashier that the prices scaned were wrong. I did end up getting everything for the price it was advertised for but it just took me like 1 hour to prove everything. Definitliy the LAST TIME I will be going to this KMART! This happened yesterday and I am still frustrated!

• Ni
    nicole williams-riggs Dec 18, 2010

I'm very happy with my last purchase in kmart . My receipt # [protected] next receipt# [protected] next # [protected]

• Lo
    Loriann huls Dec 16, 2010

WOW! You must be joking but the K-MART in Binghamton N.Y. is unorganized and dirty isles are cluttered, the only size bat hrobes I was looking for were for teens cute but not very appropiate for someone my age let alone the elderly. I go to the jewerly counter and during the season and on a saturday one employee working and 5 costomers waiting i also wait twenty minutes i get the prize i get waited on wow i get to spend my hard earned money from a tired and cranky clerk. then I go to take the servey to no avail. Im surew kmart and jackie smith wont go broke with out my buisness but i will voice my opinion anyway. heres my reciept # who cares anyway [protected] and [protected]

• Ra
    Racheal Murray Nov 28, 2010

I shop at K-MART all of the time. The only complaint I have is that there isn`t enough electronics. I love that store. And when they have their sales, they really have a SALE! And the Blue light specials will always be a classic.Keep shopping at K-mart. I will.HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! my receipt number is. [protected] 007 70016. my e-mail address is mended [email protected]

• Gl
    Gloria Faye Nov 23, 2010

Shopped at Kmart today. My receipt # is [protected]. I was very happy with my purchases.

• Bi
    biggerdaddy67 Oct 24, 2010

its a nice store, good varity of goods, frendlypeople.

• Lk
    L.K.G. Oct 16, 2010

Yes, the survey site does exist. A lot of times your browser will not find it for you, like mine didn't either. Go to your email, send yourself an email with the survey site address typed in the body of your email - be sure to hit space bar after you type in the address so it will be blue. Then click on the blue link, it will go right to it. I do this all of the time to get to specific websites. Hope this helps.

• Ta
    Talebeh Sep 28, 2010

I`m always shopping at Kmart.
    My receipt number is [protected]
    We appreciate your great and nice service.
    Thank you Talebeh.

Jack E. Lyons Sep 15, 2010

Kmart of Steger is Awesome.

• Ba
    Baby Blues Aug 10, 2010

When i found out i was pregnant with a girl i decided to shop at Kmart not only for the cute clothes but for the layaway. i purchased alot of baby girl things from socks to blankets to stroller and car seat you name it i purchased it! i put it all on layaway which worked out for me cuz baby is not due until aug 28 so i was able to pay lil by lil on it.Eventually i was able to pay in full for my layaway. Today we recieved news that we were not having a girl we were having a boy! so we had to gather all the girl stuff we had purchased from the carlise Kmart and not do a refund but an exchange for boy things.It was so long ago that we had purchased all the baby stuff that we misplaced the repciet.So I thought just maybe they would be able to pull up my reciept from the layaway record and use that so i can do an exchange.oh was i wrong!! The manager gave me a hell of a time not only did she not let me exchange any of the girl stuff she told me basically since it was not in its orginal packaging she was not able to help me.me being 9 months pregnant i was very emotional i told her i had spent alot of money in her store the least she could do is look up the layaway reciept.She would not budge!
    I wiped my tears took my bags of new baby clothes and decided to take them to the Kmart on montgomery store #3444. This is where my whole day got better! Richard Sanchez was the manager on duty he can tell i was very upset i told him my whole situation he not only made me feel better he went out of his way to look up my layaway reciept and call the carlise store! I couldnt ask for anything more he exchanged my stroller and carseat with no questions asked.He was so nice to me and my husband. I could tell he had alot going on that day but he knew how to handle everything around him.Im so thankful for him my baby boy will now come home in a blue car seat and not a pink one! Thank you Richard Sanchez for all your help and being so nice! you deffintely need to be recognized!

sincerly,
    Baby Blues

• Tr
    Truax Aug 09, 2010

My receipt #[protected] and date of shopping is on Aug. 7, 2010 so if this really works give me email contact.

Marina Reyna Aug 07, 2010

Hola mi nombre es Marina Reyna el día 7 de agosto del 2010 fuimos mi esposo y mis hijos a visitar a kmart de Mcallen Tx y Yo me quede muy sorprendida porque habia mucha gente seria por lo de la escuela Yo vivo en sullivan city y en mission Tx hay una Kmart y no hay tanta gente . Bueno me despido [protected] en casa cel.[protected] espero ser seleccionada gracias atte. Marina Reyna

• Li
    liliana melchor Jul 28, 2010

Hola! mi esposo y yo tenemos el vicio de ir de compras a kmart porque encontramos todo lo que buscamos y aparte me encanta el sistema de apartado que nos da todas las facilidades de pagos nos pasamos horas ahi y eso que vivimos un poco retirado. GRACIAS KMART... mi num.receipt. # [protected] Liliana Melchor 2621 Spinnaker ave. Port Hueneme CA. 93041

• Do
    dolphin30 Jul 19, 2010

i went shopping at kmart it waz good i found everything i went in there that day. The clerk waz very nice and very helpful. My receipt number is [protected].

• Su
    Sumrose Jul 12, 2010

This is in reponse to ur invitation to "Tell us about ur experience and you could win a $4, 000 Gift card" printed on my receipt Sears Card Approval # 005509 and receipt #[protected] dtd 07/05/10 5:21 PM [protected].
    I am very pleaased to have the opportunity to thank Kmart for the reception I received in ur Staten Island, N Y store when I visited there in January of this year while purchasing items for my granddaughters room at my sister in law house while she is preparing for a Teaching career at Manhattan Community Coll;ege'
    After filling our cart with various items, bedding, mirrors, rugs etc upon approaching the check out I realized I had left my Sears Card back in California. The cashier called the manager and he quickly assured me that I could still make my purchase with adequate identification and we were quickly on our way with our selected items. I thought that the manner in which that was handled was extremely efficient and sympathetic to our situation and indicative to the customer care that Kmart tries to provide its clients.

• Vi
    victoria jaber Jul 11, 2010

yo soi brasileira e a mi me gusta que me traten bien sempre que me voi de compra a kmart yo busco la cashier ja nae esta senora si sabe como tratar a un cliente eia trabaja en la 7050 s pulaskichicago il 60629 tanbien me gusta kmart porgue encontro todo lo gue guiero a un buen presio no como walmart que promete presios bajos i no son be kmart kmart smart! thankyou

SAMMY BOWMAN Jul 10, 2010

GOOD EXPERIENCE RECEIPT #[protected]

• Pa
    PATRICIA WHITE Jul 09, 2010

SERVICE WAS GREAT.

elizabeth ann Jul 02, 2010

i saw in kmart today it was claen .

• Ri
    Richard Woodworth Jun 16, 2010

I was happy with my service and purchase.
    here mis my receipt [protected]
    [email protected]

• Ar
    Arthur E Hunt Jun 15, 2010

I read your advertisment in Sundays paper and it stated if you bought 25 dollars worth of Wrangler shorts you would get a small case of tools for your car. I did so at store #4341 and no one knew what I was talking about. I showed them the ad and was told I had to go to"kmart.com/greatdad.com" and give my recpt nbr. I could not find it among the 41 entries there. Here is my recpt nbr.#[protected]. My name is Arthur Hunt I live at 828 Heron Drive, Suisun city Ca, 94585 tel [protected]

angeladeloach Jun 08, 2010

I am very happy with my visit at kmarit the young man that wated on me were smilling and doing a very friendly job. My receit number is0714906081000392259

• Th
    Thomas C. Williams May 31, 2010

I can't speek for everyone els but I have only one bad time at Kmart were I shop and thats hard to say now days, and I hope you and your's keep up the good work that I had at your stor. as far as your sweepstakes is, it's all bunk nowere to enter your receipt # [protected] this is mine if you need it thank you T.C.Williams

• Or