Kmartfeedback.com$2500 gift card survey!

D

Cash register receipt says "tell us about your experience & you could win a $2500 Kmart gift card" at kmartfeedback.com. There is NO SUCH WEBSITE!

• Be
    Betty Veal Nov 27, 2007

I was at Kmart shopping today. My receipt said to go to Kmartfeedback.com & enter my 19 digit receipt number. I could not find any where to enter. But anyway my receipt number is 07388 112707 003 85472.. Thanks, I enjoyed shopping at Kmart. I wish we had a store in my town.

Katherine Newport Nov 28, 2007

Shopped at your Kmart store # 3677 last night. Had a pleasant experience while there. Store clean and staff very nice. The only problem I have is your website for the survey. Where is it??? My receipt number is [protected]. Please enter it for me.

I really would have liked to acknowledged a store for such good service.

Anthony Perez Nov 28, 2007

We shopped at store #3891 on 11-26-07. Are family is greatful for the service you provide to us and others. You have great items to buy that other stores don't have and wonderful sales. Your employees keep the store clean, organized and stocked at all times.

My receipt number is [protected]
    We appreciate your great service and professionalism.
    Thank you Anthony Perez.

Marcy Costello Nov 28, 2007

I shopped at your store # 4169 and was treated very nice. The store was very clean, and the help was great. I do not feel the same about the store that is on Canton, Ohio. I will not go there again. A couple years ago (2) I was going through a divorce and my husband had a drug problem. Well he canceled my layaway for the money I had paid on it. The layaway was in my name only, but they gave him the money anyway. I guess if you have the same last name there, as someone who has a layaway, then you can get some money from them. The manager I had spoke to said he had the receipt, and that is why they let him do that. She lied, because I had the receipt when I took it out to get my layaway out, when I had found out what had happened. That was the worst Christmas ever. Will not go there again.

• Wa
    Walter James Nov 28, 2007

No web site found. We shopped at store #3879 and were treated very well. My receipt # [protected].

• Ju
    Judith Burgess Nov 28, 2007

Store # 3723 in White Lake Twp. Mich. gave me excellent service on NOV. 24. It was a door-buster sale, supposedly ending at noon, but a saleswoman came to me while I was shopping to let me know it had been extended till 1:00. The checkout was courteous and efficient, the restrooms spotless, and the overall shopping atmosphere pleasant.

Kathleen Wadlow Nov 28, 2007

I went to purchase a digital camera and was actually helped by a sales person that knew something about them. This is the greatest customer you can get, some one who know's what's up. My LAST trip to Wal-Mart: When I finally found someone to help me, they could'nt help me, so I will never go back.

Where's the websight for the servey??? I can use $2,500.00
    Receipt #[protected]

• Ca
    CAROLE BURKE Nov 28, 2007

YOU WASTED YOUR INK IN ALL YOUR REGISTERS STATING THAT WE SHOULD CONTACT YOU AT YOUR WEBSITE TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR $2500.00 GIFT CARD. I CALL THIS FALSE ADVERTISING AND I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD BE FINED. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE TRIED TO REACH YOU? OUR TIME IS IMPORTANT AND I PERSONALLY DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE. I GUESS KMART - SEARS WILL BE CROSSED OFF MY LIST FOR THIS HOLIDAY SHOPPING SPREE.

• De
    Debra A. Bartlett Nov 28, 2007

i also tried to visit the sweepstakes site. And where is it? who knows!!!!my 19 digit receipt number is [protected].I do enjoy shopping a kmart but wished you had a crafts department.

• El
    Elizabeth Salinas Nov 29, 2007

Receipt says you can win a 2500.00$ gift card for doing a survey, but it isn't there.

• Ni
    Nina Myhre Nov 29, 2007

I too like shopping a Kmart, but I do not have the time to waste chasing a rainbow. Why would Kmart set their self up to fail? Who was the idiot that set up this idea and did not follow thru? Is that person still working for your company, or is he/she a big shot that can not be fired? What a mess!!! If you really want my number it is [protected] I wait to hear from you...

• Da
    dana c searcy Nov 29, 2007

I also enjoyed my shopping at K- Mart. Store #3728 it seems their is always only one teller at the check out lane and no express lane, but i don't mind the wait i don't have to go to wal-mart. I don't complain i know their doing the best they can. Service was good. But like the others i found no website.

JOAN l. fAUCHER Nov 29, 2007

I shopped at K Mart#384 and was given a receipt. No site exists for the so called survey. I enjoy K Mart but lets get with the program and do not advertise like you did.

• Co
    Constance Leist Nov 29, 2007

I entered the web site at www.kmartfeedback.com and had no trouble getting into the contest. I used AOL Search.

john peralta Nov 29, 2007

I went to log on our #which is [protected]-02917 and there was no place to log on too. I hope that every person that logged on the way we did will get a chance to win.

• Na
    nancy magierski Nov 29, 2007

I shop at k'mart and really like the store. I'm like the rest of the people that tried to log in but got the comment text box instead. So here is my number 4fb7607294 [protected].

• Mi
    Michelle Nov 29, 2007

It dose seem to be some what bothersome and there is a glitch, but if you type just kmartfeedback.com into the address line at the very top it will take you to the survey. I have seen the survey and have been able to enter.

Good luck.

• Ta
    Tanya Kay Cutie Nov 29, 2007

I shop at Kmart and like their store alot. I had alot of trouble finding this web site so I will type in my confirmation number. It is [protected].

Ann M. Smith Nov 29, 2007

LIKE ALL OF THE ABOVE I COULD NOT FIND WEB SITE RECEIPT NUMBER04082 [protected] THANK YOU. LOVE SHOPPING AT KMARTS.

• Li
    linda lovell Nov 29, 2007

I think that this is ridiculous to print out receipts to enter a sweepstakes and you can not even do what it tells you to do. My receipt # is [protected], for all the good it appears to be doing.

• Be
    Betsy Berrios Nov 29, 2007

I'm happy with my last purchase in Kmart. My receipt # is [protected].

• Vi
    Virginia Rostine Nov 29, 2007

Receipt stated to go to website but no kmartfeedback website. Whats going on? Why offer a gift card with feedback on a store when you can not even get to the website.

• Ro
    Roger Herda Nov 29, 2007

Where is the website?

• Yv
    Yvonne Arellano Nov 29, 2007

I do not know what I would do if there was not a Kmart where I live. See I buy a certain shampoo for my hair because it makes my hair look fuller and cleaner longer through out the day. I can not get this shampoo anywhere else. They sale the shampoo brand at other stores for other hair types and other hair colors but not the one for blonde's and for volumizing! Every time I run out of my shampoo and are about to have to buy it again I hope when I get to Kmart that they did not take it off the shelf! Thank you so much Kmart for keeping the brand of shampoo I like on the self! Also for making me feel welcome.

Where is the website for the $2,500 Kmart gift Card? I sure could use it for the holidays it is my children's second x mas in a roll that their dad will be in Iraq! My receipt # is [protected]

• Da
    DANNY RODRIGUEZ Nov 29, 2007

Where's the survey for the $2,500 Kmart gift card? This is false advertising. Kmart should be embarrassed. Anyway my receipt# is: [protected]-92555.

Marilyn Nov 29, 2007

Forget Kmartfeedback.com its not there. Phony!
    My # is [protected]. Lots of luck, right???

• Al
    alicia purifoy Nov 29, 2007

I also could not find website. Love to shop KMart, but disappointed in the advertising and feedback site. I visited three similar sites tonight with no problem. KMart needs to improve this part of their customer service.

• Su
    SusanNCovey Nov 29, 2007

My Receipt#[protected]. I could not find the web site for it? I hope you will get it up soon. Thanks!

• En
    enma flores Nov 29, 2007

I like buy in k-mart, I'm happy. My receipt is #[protected]. Thank you. I love them.

karen vanover Nov 30, 2007

I also enjoy shopping at Kmart, but could not answer any questions about my recent shopping experience. My receipt number [protected]. Thank you.

• Sh
    shamecca lewis Nov 30, 2007

I shopped at Kmart for the first time in years.( I usually do my shopping at walmart.) I bought some items and my receipt said I could go online and enter a survey to win a gift card. Well there is no such website for the survey.This is a fraud and I guess that is why I will continue to shop at walmart. If Kmart lied about something as simple as this, then there is no telling what else they will lie to us about. They didnt have to print anything at all. If the site is for real then forgive me but prove it.

My receipt number is0366111280700325896

• Ke
    keila surrat Nov 30, 2007

I think kmart is great, yeah i have never heard of anyone winning, but i would rather go there than wal-mart.

• Ni
    Niki Geremia Nov 30, 2007

I have never had a bad experience at k-mart! But I do know that I need this $2500 gift card, so I can make a Christmas for my family and pass on to those in need.

Thank you...

• Me
    melba schlimmer Nov 30, 2007

Everyone was very helpful and everything I wanted was readily available.

• Br
    Brenda Scheeler Nov 30, 2007

I also tried to visit the site for the $2500.00 gift card. I't would be nice to win if there is such a site. If it still matters, my receipt # is [protected].

Janet Santamour Nov 30, 2007

I would like to know when I will be recieving my $2500.00????sure could use it!!!I have 2 receipts the 1st# -[protected] 2nd#[protected] thank you

• Ly
    lynn reidt Nov 30, 2007

I can not find your web site. my receipt tells you to go to kmartfeedback.com, I have tried to find it but I can not . On11/29/07, I did alot of my shopping , as I always do . My receipt told me to go to the site with my # is 04895 112907 002 83173. I hope this number will be entered. I had a good shopping time as I alway's do. I find the store nice and clean, the staff very helpful and nice.

I hope I can find the right website

[protected]@hotmail.com

• Kr
    Krista Dudash Nov 30, 2007

I am happy with my purchase from Kmart, the only thing I would suggest would be more check out people...at store 3759. My receipt number is [protected]. Also couldn't find website to enter, tried yahoo and aol search.

Katherine Jorgens Nov 30, 2007

I shop at store # 7619. I found exactly what I wanted and had good service at checkouts. Where is the survey???? my reciept # [protected]. Katherine Jorgens

• Ki
    kim ryals Nov 30, 2007

i went for my grandsons pictures... also have receipt with survey request... of course there is no website... [protected].