Kmartkmartfeedback.com survey

M

I just got this receipt from kmart that has printed on it to go to the kmart feedback.com to have a chance to win $2,500.00. The site is not even up it's a gimmick just like the store. I don't think I will ever mess with this store agian. It's extremely disorganized and the prices on the items , if you can find them are not even what ring up at the register. There is so much false advertising. Kmart was a huge disappointment.

• Ca
    CAROLE TRANCHAND Jul 01, 2011

GOLDEN GATE PHARMACY WAIT FOR EVER TO GET SERVICE, PHARMACIST VERY RUDE NAME OF JOSE BALDOQUIN SERVICE SLOW WHEN HES WORKING AND VERY UNFRIENDLY, ONLY TIME ITS FRIENDLY IS WHEN JACK IS THE PHARMACIST. THE ONLY PEOPLE THEY LIKE TO GIVE SERVICE TO ARE LATINO"S, WHICH THEY WILL ALSO RING UP A CART FULL OF CLOTHES AND OTHER MERCHANDISE, WHY WE ALL WAIT TO PICK UP OUR PERSCRIPTIONS. WILL TRANSFER ALL MY DRUGS TO ANOTHER PHARMACY

• Sm
    SMART WISE SHOPPER Mar 01, 2011

TRY THE WWW.KMARTFEEDBACK.COM AND NOTHING HAPPEN FROM THIER RECIEPT. THIS IS A MAJOR MAJOR CONCERN THAT ITS FALSE INFORMATION THEY ARE GIVNG OUT TO THIER CUSTOMERS. WHO PAYS FOR THIER PAYCHECKS AND PAYS THE BILLS. WITHOUT US THERE WHILE BE NO KMART LEFT OPEN FOR CUSTOMERS TO SHOP OUT. THEN THERE IS ALWAYS ONE LANE OPEN FOR CHECK OUT LANES AND THEY ARE VERY NARROW LANES FOR HANDICAP TO USE. THIER PRICES ARE HIGHER THEN SUPER TARGET AND WALMART PRICES ARE MUCH LOWER. ONLY THING OTHER TWO STORE DON'T HAVE IS A REWARD CARD TO GET YOU IN THIER STORE TO SHOP OVER THE OTHRS. THERE ARE TIMES YOU CAN FIND GREAT DEALS LIKE MARK DOWN ON CLOTHING AND THE SHOES. YOU JUST NEED TO CHECK AT ALL THE ADS FROM OTHER STORES AND SEE WHAT IS A GOOD PRICE TO GO TO THESE DAYS. HERE IN MN NOT A LOT OF KMART STORES ARE AROUND FOR YOU TO SHOP. THE ONE NEAR MY HOUSE IN BURNSVILLE IS ALWAYS EMPTY BARELY IN CUSTOMERS IN THE STORE AND HARDLY ANY CARS IN THE PARKING LOT. YOU KNOW WHEN A STORE IS NOT DOING GOOD IS WHEN THEY HAVE THIER STORES OPEN ON HOLIDAYS LIKE THANKSGIVING DAY . ONE NICE THING IS THIER MONEY ORDERS ARE EASY TO READ WHEN YOU FILE THEM AWAY FOR YO RECORDS. THE WESTERN UNION IS NICE TO HAVE IN THE STORE. JUST REMBER ALWAYS LISTEN TO OTHERS WHEN IT COMES TO KMART OR OTHER STORES IN YOUR AREA. REMBER TO SHOP AROUND T GET YOUR LOWER PRICES ON THE INTERNET AND SHOP WHEN YOU ARE NEAR THAT STORE TO SAVE ON YOUR GAS.

• Do
    Don Otis Feb 26, 2010

I was very happy with my purchase, no complaints from me at this time. I went in and found the item that I was looking for and cashed out. No problems.

• Pe
    perry dumadag Dec 16, 2009

i bought a car charger several weeks ago, and it's not working properly. i went in and got a replacement with no hazzle. I end-up buying more stuff that i need in the house. thx, have a great time in the store.

• Kc
    K.C. Kae Nov 22, 2009

I just tryed to go on the web site to sign up for the $2, 500.00. It doesn't exist. False advertisement! The store was good. Some of the people acted like it was a sin to have to wait on me. Others were great.

Chris Abad Sep 06, 2009

The store was ok found what I wanted. Check out was the same nothing to comlain about. The site for the 2500 gift card I guess is your feedback site? not a survey as stated, oh well.

• Pj
    pjspete Sep 01, 2009

I was glad to see the scooters and was able to shop at one of my favorite stores once again.
    I have always purchased Basic Editions.
    Could find the survey mentioned on my receipt.

mariats Aug 11, 2009

Im glade to have a kmart store around my house, because i realy like to buy everiting at store, is cheaper then other stores, thank you. My recipet number is [protected]

• Aw
    A. Webb Jul 28, 2009

I feel that Kmart is one of the premier stores available to consumers, I enjoyed my experience at this store. I always find everything I need at the store.

• St
    steven drew Jul 12, 2009

I did not have one they were willing to help me me with what i needed.

• Hi
    hilda81 Apr 02, 2009

i do apreciate the time of the cashier, she took her time to help me to find what i needed.

• Lo
    Lois Friesner Mar 06, 2009

I had good luck in kmart, i bought a leather jacket that had been over $100.00 and i bought it for $36.40, the clerk was courteous and friendly.I could not get to your survey site.

• Ag
    agwen Jan 15, 2009

I wen to Kmart store#9511, and made a purschase, I got my receipt that says do the kmartfeedback survey. If this a joke, I have read all these complaints, I think the customers who go in an try to do these survey should get a gift card any way. I had a good experiences this is my receipt number 0DS 5H8 2IF 019 OHJ NQW, If you are not going to do right by the people, this do not print this information on your sales receipt, this is false advertisment, and KMart you don't need any bad publicity, when there is plenty of Wal-Marts around, which when you go to there survey you don't have go this hassle.

• Qu
    Queenly Sep 13, 2008

[protected] 12:11 pm. Reward#[protected]. I just got this receipt from kmart that has printed on it to go to the kmart feedback.com to have a chance to win $2, 500.00. The site is not even up it's a gimmick just like the store. I don't think I will ever mess with this store agian. It's extremely disorganized and the prices on the items, if you can find them are not even what ring up at the register. There is so much false advertising. Kmart was a huge disappointment.

• Ei
    Eileen Dancey Aug 06, 2008

I also shopped at Peru, K Mart Store they gave a receipt advertising 2, 500. chance to win, correct NO website. That is false advertising, why do you continue to do so? Shame on you.

andrew deck Jun 11, 2008

your store computers were down, had to wait over half hour, which caused long lines at check out. not sure where to register for $2500 sweepstakes. Thanks

• Ru
    ruth brown May 27, 2008

I recently went to Kmart to get the freshwater pearl sets on sale this week. They had one black pearl set in the store. I asked for a raincheck on the pink and white set. I had to wait over 40 minutes for the raincheck and listen to the jewelry department head degrade the little Puerto Rican sales girl during the process. This store is located in Palm Bay, Florida, on the corner of Palm Bay Road and Babcock. The service was slow and very unprofessional. A good lawyer could raise havoc with the false advertisement that was represented in this incident. No personnel had any idea when the pearl sets would arrive. I went home and ordered a much nicer set off Ebay. It is not difficult to understand why Walmart is "cleaning house" with department stores such as Kmart.

• Li
    Linda Lanfair May 02, 2008

Ok what gives here kmart tell us why you give false infor?