Kmart — employee alyssa _ kearny nj kmart store
I went to store to return an opened ink cartridge as it was the incorrect size. Alyssa explained that she was not able to exchange it due to store policy. When asked where on the recipet that policy was located she answered "I don't know, I don't make the reciepts." She was rude and dismissive. Additionally, I had other items to purchase and as she was ringing me up, another customer was brought to her to help answer a question on where an item was located. When the customer told her she was looking for wall decals, she rudely answered "you're going to have to give me more than that." Her blatant rudeness just cost the store a loyal customer.
More Kmart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey!
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart - poor customer service
- Kmart - rude employee
- Kmart In Ithaca - standing in long lines
- Kmart - employee harassment/treatment
- Kmart - not enough cashiers!