Kiwi.comflight booking/cancellation

W Nov 19, 2018

I booked flights for three people from LAX to Manchester UK on the 3rd January 2019 through KIWI (this booking includes 3 separate flights, LAX to KEF, KEF to DUB, then DUB to MAN) my booking number from KIWI is [protected].

After booking the tickets I realised that one had been booked in error and requested the cancellation straight away after booking (within 20 minutes of booking). This was for passenger [removed].

US law states that if a flight that is traveling into or out of the US, passengers have the right to cancel and get a full refund. However kiwi have not acknowledged this and not homered this and I receive emails from that that make not a lot of sense.

Eventually they informed me that they cpuld give me a refund of around £8 GBP which is ridiculous on a £387 booking.

Due to the fact of their slow customer service I believe they didn't request the cancellation within the 24 hours so I would be able to get a refund back.