Kiwi.com — flight booking/cancellation
I booked flights for three people from LAX to Manchester UK on the 3rd January 2019 through KIWI (this booking includes 3 separate flights, LAX to KEF, KEF to DUB, then DUB to MAN) my booking number from KIWI is [protected].
After booking the tickets I realised that one had been booked in error and requested the cancellation straight away after booking (within 20 minutes of booking). This was for passenger [removed].
US law states that if a flight that is traveling into or out of the US, passengers have the right to cancel and get a full refund. However kiwi have not acknowledged this and not homered this and I receive emails from that that make not a lot of sense.
Eventually they informed me that they cpuld give me a refund of around £8 GBP which is ridiculous on a £387 booking.
Due to the fact of their slow customer service I believe they didn't request the cancellation within the 24 hours so I would be able to get a refund back.
More Kiwi.com Complaints & Reviews
- Kiwi.com - unprofessional airline service.
- Kiwi.com - changing seats, adding baggage and priority boarding
- Skypicker - ticket/refund problem
- Kiwi.com - refund
- Kiwi.com - incredibly disappointed refunded amount for no flight ticket number provided
- Kiwi.com - refund for baggage double payment
- Kiwi.com - cancelled flight and kiwi guarantee not approved, abandoned in colombia
- Kiwi.com - failed to let customer know of time change
- Kiwi.com - booking
- Kiwi.com - not flight info has come through