Having problems with KingLinen?

11027 Jasmine Street
Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with KingLinen.

Complaints & Reviews

KingLineninventory on site is wrong, customer service is rude.

I ordered several comforters from their site, and a few days later they cancelled part of my order without notifying me. I only realized it when they refunded that part. When I requested that they just cancel the entire order and give me a full refund, they stated that it was my responsibility to ship it back to them, or they would charge me an additional fee. I had to dispute the payment with my bank. Their site inventory is not accurate. Their 'customer service' is very rude.

KingLinenLucca Navy Comforter Set

My item number: CF03414-NAVY-CK, it's a comforter (8 Piece Lucca Navy Comforter Set Cal. King).
    I got an email stating that it was shipped on the 25th of November, plus I paid for an expedited shipping. Expected to receive it by the beginning of December or a little later (2-3-4 of December), but I didn't.
    I called them for some assistance and was said that they lost the package.
    The worst thing to me is that they didn't notify me because I had no tracking number. I requested to refund the money, don't know how long it will last...

KingLinenShop elsewhere

I ordered 2 blankets for my kids and was promised that the items woulв be shipped within 48 hours and I would get them by the beginning of November.
      Today is November 21st and nothing arrived yet. Judging by the order status on the website, the blankets have never been shipped. But customer service tells me different stories. Don't know what to believe. On the one hand, yes, maybe their system is very glitchy and shows me garbage, but on the other hand, where's my order then? This question is still unanswered...

Kinglinen.comBed set did not arrive

I was to start by saying that Kinglinen is not a reputable company and they are not to be trusted.
        I have ordered a bed set from their website and they took my money very fast and later they told me that unfortunately they were not able to ship my order because it was no longer available.
        They said that they can send me another set for the same price but I refused and asked for a refund. They said "sorry, that's impossible".
        No matter how hard I tried I was not able to change anything so I agreed for a replacement and right after I told them that I'm ready to pick another set they stopped replying. These people are just another scam! I am extremely disappointed!

Kinglinen.comI will not buy from them again

I just received my order and must say that I'm extremely disappointed with the quality and my set! I bought a comforter set from www.kinglinen.com over a month ago and was supposed to receive it till Christmas but it arrived only now. Their slow delivery service is terrible, but quality of my order is even worse. Material is very cheap and thin, color is a bit different from what I saw on the picture. I sent them a message and I hope I'll get a refund, but I'm not sure. I read the reviews and now I'm a bit nervous. I will not buy from them again, their site is very misleading, pictures are fake and items are poorly made. Stay away!

Kinglinen.comStay away!

I ordered some items from KingLinen and paid extra $60 for 2 day shipping! I made an order back in December and received nothing yet, so I contacted their customer service. The customer service agent was beyond rude and did not at all. He said that there was nothing he could do. I asked them to cancel my order and return my money back, but they refused since my order has already been shipped. Customer service is horrible. I'm very disappointed. I have no idea what to do. I even asked my bank for help, but KingLinen just ignored them. Stay away from this website and better save your hard earned money.

Kinglinen.comDISHONEST GREEDY COMPANY

King linen has no integrity. They sent me the wrong comforter and I had to pay for return shipping for their mistake. Then a week after they had received my return they said it was washed or used and that they would not give me a refund because the product was in unacceptable condition. I didn't even open the comforter it wasn't what I ordered and they refused to give me a full refund because the comforter was used. Either they sent me a used comforter or they are just trying to steal my money. I only lost about $12 from that but its the principal of the situation and they did NOTHING to make it right. They said there was nothing they could do because the product had been disposed of. I then asked why they didn't contact me before they disposed the item. The lady just kept making excuses and couldn't give me a straight answer. I know for a fact she knew I was right and wouldn't do anything about it. I am soooo unhappy with the way I was treated by this company and that they stole my money. I lost almost $60 between shipping both ways and the money they took from them sending me a used item that I NEVER touched. All of which was THEIR mistake. I will do everything I can to keep spreading the word about this horrible dishonest company that steals from their customers.

king linenDISHONEST GREEDY COMPANY

Kinglinen.compoor quality products

I didn't see an exact Category for bedding products; I ordered a bedding set from KingLinen and talked with them on the phone twice, they advertised this set as over $200, on sale 7 iecec set for $69; That should have been my first warning! When it arrived late in the afternoon I had to use it due to company coming that same evening. It had several dirty spots on the cover and one of the pillows; I had no choice but to spot clean it before allowing it on my bed!!!; also, I have never ordered anything so terribly wrincled; had no choice but to steam iron it even though it said no ironing reccommended; I filed an email complaint and asked them if this was a used set that had been repackaged for sale?? Some of the embroidery had already come loose and had to be resewed. They advised it was brand new and did not know why it would have been in this condition; they did offer to send a return label if I would take photos of any complaints and mail them to the company, which I refused to do (not worth buying a camera). I have learned a costly lesson and am going to have the coverlet reworked, and never will I be gullible enough to order from an unknown-internet company ever again. but they do need to be checked out to see just what this Internet company is really all about.

Janice crosby Sep 22, 2015

I ordered a comforter set of 9 pieces and 2 sets of curtains. I absolutely love it. Well made. Looks just like the picture. Haven't was it yet but I always wash on delicate in cold water. I was pleasantly surprised and will definitely buy again!!!

• Mo
                      Monalove Aug 21, 2018

I ordered a 89 bedspread they charged my card 234 dollars I have called 4 days in a row and have never been able to get a person on the phone or a return phone call. And I have not received my product. I believe this website is a scam. I ordered on line from King linen

• Jb
                      Jbcoco Sep 10, 2018

recieved my queen spread order, doesnt come close to fitting mattress at all. very dingy and looks used. how do I return it? who pays shipping?
                      regards
                      kathi young

• Re
                      Reviewer62009 Nov 19, 2018

Quality of these products are complete garbage. I've only had my comforter 2 weeks and it's falling apart. Do not order from this company!!!

Kinglinen.com — This is a scam site if your ordering linen

This is a scam site if your ordering linen (more like sand paper) my wife ordered a 14 pc comforter bed set...

Kinglinen.comNot worth to buy and I will never buy from the website again

I purchase a comforter set from this website. It is extremely poor quality. The picture showed on the website is not the one you are going to get. Don't be cheated by the picture. I can buy the same quality thing from other places with more than 60% off their prices. If you really care about quality, don't buy from them! Also, if you are not satisfied, you have to ship back and pay for the shipping fee, which is super expensive. Not worth to buy and I will never buy from the website again!

Kinglinen.comProduct defective, company won't refund

Received duvet SET in October - unhappy with material, but ignored that. However, washed the duvet cover in cold water on gentle and the purple bled all over the white both sides - making a real msess. The washing was 2.5 months after purchase and when contacting customer service, was told they'd do nothing since it has been 3 months - From d ate of ordeer, NOT receipt.

The bleeding is so bad there is nothing to do but throw it away, losing all the money spent. VERY upset, very unhappy, very disgusted and will NOT do business with site again and suggest you avoid them too.

• Br
                          Bryce3 Nov 10, 2019

I ordered a comforter that was suppose to be a black and grey set. Upon recieving the comforter set I opened it to see a gold metallic comforter. I tried calling both numbers just to get an out of service message. This is ridiculous and I will be filing fraud with my bank since i cannot get a response back.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices