The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved King Soopers — terrible experience
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My wife went to the Greeley store on 35th avenue on 8/6/09 to purchase the USDA Choice Boneless Half Ribeye that was advertised in an ad distributed on 8/5/09. What was there instead were whole bone-in ribeyes. She also went to purchase the advertised chicken leg quarters from the same ad. There were none to be had. This has become a increasing occurrence at this store. I can understand a mistake once in awhile, but this is starting to look purposeful. I attempted to comment on their site, but kept getting an error.
More King Soopers Complaints & Reviews
- King Soopers - abusive to employees
- King Soopers - arrogant manager
- King Soopers - arrests complainers
- King Soopers - beware
- King Soopers - manager's attitude, nasty mean, refusal to help
- King Soopers - Service
- King Soopers - unethical behavior
- King Soopers - michelle, register duty
- King Soopers - your online floral department!!!
- King Soopers - pharmacy