3050 W Northern Ave., Pueblo, CO, 81005, US
Fri:8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

King SoopersService

I believe I was stereotyped today whilevm shopping and I didn't appreciate it whatsoever. I shop this location two to three days of the week and have never encountered being treated like a shoplifter till today. I was in the shampoo and conditioner aisle trying to figure out what I was going to purchase when I heard an overhead announcement for security in the shampoo aisle. The security guard then approached me asking if I needed any help which I didn't and she did not leave me alone till I left the aisle.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Bob Ask King Soopers Store Manager Of Pueblo — Consumer racism

I have been shopping at this store for well over 10 years and always had a great experience with shopping and...