KIA Motors Mobile Promotext received

I got a text tonight saying that im a kia motors promo winner of 750, 000 pounds & a kia rio! Whats this about? My email address is [protected]@yahoo.com is this a scam or what?

• De
    depeche mode rules Aug 17, 2009

Yes, I can't believe you asked... Really? Wow

• Ta
    Talleila Aug 26, 2009

I also received a sms that I am a KIA Motors Mobile Promo winner, but I didn't enter a contest. Is is a scam?

Safiano Sep 15, 2009

i have get a messege last night say welcome to kia motors mobile promo. your mobile number has won 497000 pound. my email: is [email protected]

mataw Sep 18, 2009

Hi I'm Shailesh from Suriname I also r eceived a message on my mobile that I have won $ 450000.I also want to know what this is all about.

• Th
    thuso moahloli Aug 31, 2010

i once in 2009 received an sms saying my mobile number +[protected] has won about 497 000 pounds in the kia mobile promotion.was it real. my email adress is [email protected]

• Ro
    Rodrick Sakaria May 12, 2011

I recieved a message stating that I won $497 000 and a 2011 model RIO car from +[protected]. Confirm if this is true. My email is [email protected] or call on (675)[protected]

• Dv
    dvykhatri May 29, 2011

hi i got message too i won 497000 pounds in the kia mobile promo. is this bogus or what. my email add is [email protected] ple reply any one know about that.

• Sh
    Sharon Hubert Jun 30, 2011

Hi i got a tex message on my mobile phone saying that i have won 497, 000.00 pounds in the Kia mobile promo.Was it Real?or its just a scam.my email adress is Sharon [email protected] of the scames are playing up with us just to loose our money. Just to bulsheet us.

• Ev
    EVAH LOLOH KUAMIN Aug 01, 2011

i got a text message yesterday on my phone (675) [protected] saying I won 497, 000 pounds and a KIA RIO 2011 MODEL CAR in KIA MOTORS MOBILE PROMO. IS THIS A SCAM OR WHAT??

• Ra
    Rajendra Sen Aug 14, 2011

I too received a msg...saying I had won a a car plus 497, 000 pounds, I called one Lewis on a given No. He said it was genuine, well I cannot believe that coz...I have never participated in a lottery ever so...without playing how you can win, am sure this is a scam.

marnu Sep 20, 2011

I got a text message on my mobile phone (675)[protected] last night, saying I won 497, 000 pounds and a Kia Rio Car in KIA MOTORS PROMO, which I never ever participated in. Is it real or some bulshit???

• Ak
    aklesh nalil prasad Nov 02, 2011

hi, got sms from +[protected], which relates in winning prices, is it a scam or what, Nalil from fiji, email/ [email protected]

• As
    Ashwinideo May 08, 2012

HI i am ashwini and i also recieved a message in the morning at 5.08am saying that i won 950, 000 pounds and a KIA RIO CAR and i was ask to contact Dr Allen #+[protected] and Email at [email protected] dont what is this...i am confused my Email Add is [email protected]

• Ra
    ramritu May 10, 2012

i have, like the many on this page, also received a text message saying that i am the winner of a KIA draw and i have won a KIA RIO and some cash. please do advise me if it be possible. i have a strong feeling that this is a scam but i did send a few text messages in one of the promotions. my email adress is [email protected]

• Je
    Jeptha May 17, 2012

Hi, I'm Jeptha 4rm PNG i recieved a txt stating that i won 550 000 Euros and a KIA RIO 2012 Model car in a Kia motors Mobile phone Promo..and am to call a MR. Morgan.PH: +[protected] or e-mail on; [email protected] Pls explain coz I didn't take part in any international phone promo.

MATILDA BILLYROSE May 29, 2012

M SO CONFUSED RITE NOW...!!!Y ON EARTH SOMEPEOPLE TO DO THINGS LIKE THAT ITS SO MEAN N RITE NOW I WANNA SWEAR

• Mu
    Mukesh Prasad Jun 01, 2012

Mukesh Prasad i recieved a txt stating that i won 550 000 Euros and a KIA RIO2012 Model car in a Kia motors Mobile phone Promo..and am to call MR. Dominic Morgan.PH: +[protected] Mobil +[protected] or e-mail to [email protected]
    He asked me to pay F$500 for the transfer the winning money.
    When told him that if he can pay the fee from his pocket and when the money comes to my bank i will return back some extra money to him then he put some more new rules on this issue What A JOKE
    Here is his ID Pass Port

• Su
    Susurina Tabore Jun 05, 2012

hi, I have received a text message from a Mr Morgan telling me that I won a Kia Rio but I cannot remember that I enter any phone promotions this year.We had that kind of Kia Rio Motors mobile promotions in our country but that was last year and the car was displayed in front of Morris Hedstrom shopping mall in Suva.I wonder if this is true or just a scam...

Jona Masirewa Seru Jun 14, 2012

Ive just received a message on my phone that i have won 550, 000.00 Pounds & a Kia Rio 2012 model in a Kia Motors Mobile promo. I don't know if this is true or not. It was sent by Mr Morgan. I wonder if its true?

• Wi
    wildey Sep 05, 2012

hey my name is Rigi from Fiji and i just received a text saying that i have won 550, 000.00 pounds and a KIA RIO 2012 MODEL CAR in KIA MOTORS MOBILE PROMO and that i should call a Mr. Thomas on +[protected] or email: [email protected] this is a hoax can someone please do something about this.as i have read the comments the amount of winning the money keeps going up. i know this wont stop them but some people can lose their money on this, receiving this kind of text. i haven't called the number yet so can someone let me know if this is a scam email me on [email protected]

• Wi
    wildey Sep 05, 2012

@ scambuster... i didn't really read your comment right to the end so i want to thank you for posting...i just post a comment on what happen to me but what your wrote was really help full...please those who want to comment on the mobile promo do please read what scambuster wrote cause he just answered my question...thanks

• Ba
    BARUTI SWALEHE Dec 01, 2012

I RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM +[protected] THAT I WON EURO 530.000.00, BUT I DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY PROMOTION, MAY I HAVE SOME CLARIFICATION ON THAT?MY CONTACT [email protected]

• De
    deependra shrestha Feb 28, 2013

i received a text saying that your number won 50000 pound GBP &KIA RIO CAR in KIA MOTORS MOBILE PROMO.and for claims they sent email [email protected] did not participate bt i won the prize how is it possible.if it is real my add [email protected]

• Ba
    basnet Mar 04, 2013

i have just received a massage on my mobile that i have won550000GBP and kia rio 2012 model car in kia moters 2013mobile promo i can't belive you asked...really? wow

• Al
    alexsaung May 24, 2013

i don't understand what's wrong. i received a message from kia motors.£550000 you won.what's they mean.if someone know about this promotion, contact me, [protected], thailand, maesot.and [email protected]

• Do
    Donna Apolinario May 25, 2013

hi...I've got a txt message from number [protected]...Saying that "your number has won 550, 000 pounds GBP in KIA MOTORS MOBILE PROMO..is it real?my email ad is [email protected] verify if it is real or just a scam..thanks

• Gu
    guftjung May 25, 2013

hi...I've got a txt message from number [protected] Saying that "your number has won 550, 000 pounds GBP in KIA MOTORS MOBILE PROMO..is it real?my email ad is [email protected] verify if it is real or just a scam..thanks

• Danny Pumuye May 26, 2013

Whow, this is 2013 and I just got this SMS this morning 02:47, 27/050/2013:
    "CONGRATULATIONS! Your Mobile Number has won £780, 0000.00GBP KIA RIO 2013 MODEL CAR in KIA MOTORS MOBILE PROMO. email [email protected] or call +[protected]".
    The first thing I did was Google this information and, thanks to you that I found that it was just another scam by this losers!
    Really, I don't want to waste my time doing this so I just ignored the SMS. Please, it is a scam so just ignore it.

McVicar, 2013, PNG.

• Pe
    [email protected] Sep 05, 2013

Hi!
    my name is Peter from JHB, South Africa, i just received an sms on 05/09/2013 that i have wonR780000 and a 2013 Kia Rio in Kia Mobile promo and i should email [email protected]

• Sy
    sya3 Sep 09, 2013

Lol This is ###in joke guys why we won different prices others won 750 000 and others won 500 000 why?? This is just a scam guys dnt waist your ###in time to email your details to them especial bank details. you going to be a loser by a minutes. Thank youuuuuu

• Fe
    feliciah Sep 09, 2013

hi i got a mail that i have won 497000 pounds and KIA RIO 2013, on my mobile +[protected] please if its a scam kindly let me know and if its true contact me my email is [email protected] and at the moment i am using these line +[protected].thank you.

• Re
    Rex Mark Sep 11, 2013

Hi, my name is Rex from Papua New Guinea and yesterday I recieved a text message saying I've awarded $930, 000.00 and contact [email protected] or call +[protected] as claim contact. Can anyone email me to [email protected] and please tell me about this? Is it true or a Scam?

• Gr
    grazie Sep 26, 2013

i recieve txt fom kia motors uk, , , that i won 930, 000.00 gbp, , , from my mobile numbers is that real? or a scam?dr.jeffrey dean is the contact center, , , pls send me a msgs if is this true [email protected] tnx

• Gl
    Glory Mwashala Dec 13, 2014

I once recieved an email that sayed i was the winner of kiamotors promotion but i wasnt sure about this but what is all this about the promotion.
    my email : [email protected]

Janie Whitehead Sep 08, 2015

I received a text message at 5:04 am indicating I won 1 million USD In Kia Motors Mobile Promo Power by T-Mobile for claims Email Dr. Allen Moore: [email protected], Thank Mrs. Donovan. Is this offer suppose to be real or another scam to get money from me? I never entered my phone in any program or sweepstakes.