KIA Motorsa/c compressor

T Review updated:

First, I would like to say that I'm very disappointed in Kia Qatar. I bought my Cadenza on May 11th, 2012 with 5 years warranty unlimited mileage.
I did all services in Kia. During the past year, i had two issues with the A/C. Last April i took my car to Kia service to do the full service "45k Service" and to do a full checkup before the warranty expires on May 10th because the warranty isn't extendable.
Two days ago the A/C had an issue again and now they say that the compressor is tired and needs to be replaced and the warranty expired 2 weeks ago so i have to pay QR 5, 200.
They didn't say anything about the compressor being tired last month during the service and checkup because the car was still under warranty and they wanted to avoid the cost of replacing it.

• H
      Sep 27, 2017

The Kia service center is the worst in Qatar. Bad after sales service. No major parts will be provided especially if the car is under warranty always stating no stock due to blockade!!!..what a [censor] reason. My advise, never buy any of Kia products...and for KIa...stop selling your cars and get out of Qatar!!!