KIA Motors — a/c compressor
First, I would like to say that I'm very disappointed in Kia Qatar. I bought my Cadenza on May 11th, 2012 with 5 years warranty unlimited mileage.
I did all services in Kia. During the past year, i had two issues with the A/C. Last April i took my car to Kia service to do the full service "45k Service" and to do a full checkup before the warranty expires on May 10th because the warranty isn't extendable.
Two days ago the A/C had an issue again and now they say that the compressor is tired and needs to be replaced and the warranty expired 2 weeks ago so i have to pay QR 5, 200.
They didn't say anything about the compressor being tired last month during the service and checkup because the car was still under warranty and they wanted to avoid the cost of replacing it.
More KIA Motors Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!! 
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam 
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood 
- KIA Motors - bad paint 
- KIA Motors Mobile Promo - text received 
- KIA - 2016 kia optima and lousy customer service from corporate kia
- KIA Motors Corporation - interior trim
- Kia Lottery - scam
- KIA Motors Corporation - kia sportage after sales service
- KIA Motors - kia cerato car