KFC — not safe
I'm in Wichita, Kansas. I had KFC on Maize Rd and 21st for lunch this past Tuesday, May 30, 2017. I ordered the $5. Lunch deal a chicken breast, mashed potatoes, biscuit, and cookie. Within an hour of eating my day went from wonderful to take me out back and shoot me. I don't think I have ever felt so bad in my entire life and that's damn near 40 years and lots of bad decisions. Here it is Friday June 2, 2017 and I almost feel human again. I haven't been able to go to work or do anything, but wish I was dead. I lost 21 pounds in just under a week. That's just not right. Where is the pride in people's jobs anymore. Back in my days of working in fast food you had to do food handlers safety and stuff. I don't know if people are still required to do this, but they should. I know it's all about money, but people can die from food poisoning, seriously. I will never eat here again. That is if I ever feel like eating again. It's a shame, because there are an awful lot of people out there that eat fast food daily. Now I know why I only do it occasionally.