KFCdenied to take change

A

Went to KFC in Antioch TN to order dinner for me and sister I was asking for 2 of the $5 special, lady was being rude from the begging, she asked me to come over the 2nd window because she wasn't understanding what I was saying, after I order I asked her if it was ok to pay with her with some change, I had like $7 quarters and some ones .The lady told me no, and I asked her why? Still money, she said no that she was the manager that night and that she would not take it, i asked her if she want me to go inside to count the money, the lady still saying that she won't take the money. I got upset and told her that I won't moved my car until I get the food. At that moment she asked us to come inside. Since I was driving I sent my SISTER, but later on I decide to go in. THEY ASK HER (11 years old ) to count the money I decide to start recording, I count the money with my sister in front of all of them (workers)and told them that my order was $10.93 and I was giving them $11 .00 NO ONE TOUCHED the money ( all of the KFC employee were laughing ) in our faces, everything is recorded.(I made a comment to the employees saying that the lady was been rude since the bigining and he say SHE BEEN DOING IT TO US After we count the money everybody walk away and left the money on the counter while we where just waiting for our food . After some minutes the lady comes back and said that she have to get approval from a higher manager that I have to wait for her manager to get my food. I took the money from the counter since they didn't took it and told them that I will be waiting outside. Later manager came and say sorry to us offering free food but at that moment after that experience I decide not to.