Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / chicken pot pie
Wife and I went to KFC on Memorial Drive in Pickens, SC and ordered the Chicken Pot Pie and found NOT even a morsel of chicken in either pie.
"Yes " not even a tiny small piece of chicken.
Some carrots, (not many) a little bit of potatoes and a couple of peas.
NO Chicken!! I see that more people have experienced the same problem and posted the same complaint.
If I go there again I will certainly speak to the manager and lodge this complaint along with a couple of times the chicken was undercooked and was mixed up with crispy and original chicken. I think that store is under poor management and the employees don't like there jobs to even care about the customers food and quality of the merchandise. To pay them more is a mistake and only puts the burden on the customers due to a obvious price increase and poor quality.
Les and Sue
151 Greenbriar Dr.
Liberty, SC 29657
More Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - poor customer service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - 2 piece chicken meal
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - service 
- KFC Store - no service 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - cold chips, flat coke from soda fountain.