Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] — service/ food/ restaurant cleanliness
We went to the K.F.C on 653 East 9400 South Sandy Utah at 7:57 on Saturday, 09/01/2018. When approaching the restaurant there was a employee coming out, she was with a friend.
We went in one of the employees said he would be right with us we stood there for about 4 minutes before being serviced. while waiting for our order i looked around the restaurant and the debris all over on the tables, floor behind the counter on the floor . There was a broom and dust pan unattended in the restaurant . When the employee came back in to the store she went right behind the counter and started helping one of the employee with out washing her hands. They use tongs i feel they should also wear gloves. We do not live far from this K.F.C, Arriving home the chicken was warm, the mashed potatoes were cold a long with the gravy, the biscuits were stale, the only thing that was right was the coleslaw. I can't believe any one would allow their store to look that bad along with the employees.
Alexis Marshall [protected]@yahoo.com
More Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC - waiting time 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken Abudhabi - spoiled my kids birthday party-bad customer service & doesnt care attitude 
- KFC Taco Bell - messed up order 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - late provision of takeaway food (40-50 mins) / uncooperative staff/
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - bad service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - store was closed only drive through open
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - chicken pot pie with no chicken