Kent RObeep sound

S

I am getting a beep sound for the past 4 days. Also made a complaint at your customer service but no one seems to help here.
They haven't sent anyone to resolve the problem.
I think I made a wrong decision in purchasing kent
My email address is [protected]@gmail.com
Regards,
Swati

RESOLVED

• KENT RO Systems's response · Apr 20, 2013

Hi Swati,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details with us and we'll get in touch with you shortly to address your concern.

Regards
    Team Kent

• Ss
    s s grewal Jul 19, 2013

I HAD PURCHASED KENT RO FROM ARMY CSD AND I APPROACHED KENT COMPANY THROUGH TOLL FREE NUMBER [protected]. AS I WANTED TO INSTALL RO AT GURDASPUR, PANJAB. THEY GAVE ME TWO MOBILE NUMBERS [protected] (MR VIKRAM) AND [protected] THE LOCAL DEALERS AT GURDASPUR FOR FREE INSTALLATION. BOTH DEALERS REFUSED TO INSTALL FREE AND ARE DEMANDING MONEY FOR INSTALLATION WHICH IS CONTRARY TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. MAY I REQUEST YOUR ASSISTANCE ON THE SUBJECT. MY MOBILE NO IS [protected] AND [protected]. THANKS & REGARDS COL S S GREWAL.

• At
    atishaya Jun 05, 2015

My kent grand + is giving beep sound, although filters are changed last month only. please explain why?
    I don't want to call technician because he charges min 400/- per visit even not any work done.