Kenmore — top loading washing machine
I bought my washer and dryer two years ago when I moved into the home in which I now live. I've been unhappy for most of that time. My machine's performance continues to get worse. After a few months of using it, my dark clothing began to come out with white powdery residue on them. I changed to a liquid detergent, I tried water treatments, all to no avail. I've started setting my machine to "Deep Fill" for every dark load, hoping to rinse out whatever is causing it, but I still wind up having to re-rinse and then scrub at the residue when I take the clothes out. Also, the machine does not fill with enough water to fully wet the clothes. Even when I set my machine on "Deep fill, " I still get dry patches on my clothes. I'm sure they're not getting clean! I will never buy a Kenmore machine again, nor will I buy a top loading washing machine.
More Kenmore Complaints & Reviews
- Kenmore Oven - beware! don't burn your house!
- Kenmore / Power Miser - sears's faulty product
- Kenmore Refrigerator - kenmore refrigerator causes house fire
- Kenmore Elite Trio Refrigerator - no cold air in freezer
- Kenmore Elite Dishwasher - do not buy kenmore products!
- Kenmore - kenmore elite model 795.74043.412
- Kenmore Vacuum Cleaner - vacuum keep shrading the belt
- Kenmore - discoloration between burner and stove top!
- Kenmore/Whirpool Refrigerator - liner getting cracked in less then 2 years
- Kenmore Whispertone Canister - hose replace