The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Kenmore Elite Trio — freezer loud noise and error display
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
It is August 30, 2009. We purchased the Trio frig on October 17, 2004 which tells me that the 5 year warranty is still in effect until October of this year, correct? According to the service dept. it has expired. Can India please use the correct calendar? In Feb. 2005 the left door was replaced due to a faulty water dispenser not shutting off. Today we have a freezer that is making such a loud noise that one can't be in the same room. An error of ee FF came on. We unplugged it and plugged it back in but the noise is deafening. Called the svs dept and they will be out in 3 days, tried to sell me a $250 package and I said no way. The entire freezer was coated in the back wall with ice, so I picked that away. I'm thinking that a piece of ice is on the compressor making this horrendous noise? Anyone else have this problem. I hate this refrigerator so much, I'm sorry we got it in 2004. Model # [protected].
More Kenmore Elite Trio Complaints & Reviews
- Kenmore Oven - beware! don't burn your house!
- Kenmore / Power Miser - sears's faulty product
- Kenmore Refrigerator - kenmore refrigerator causes house fire
- Kenmore Elite Trio Refrigerator - no cold air in freezer
- Kenmore Elite Dishwasher - do not buy kenmore products!
- Kenmore - kenmore elite model 795.74043.412
- Kenmore Vacuum Cleaner - vacuum keep shrading the belt
- Kenmore - discoloration between burner and stove top!
- Kenmore/Whirpool Refrigerator - liner getting cracked in less then 2 years
- Kenmore Whispertone Canister - hose replace