Kelly Tires-Goodyear Productskelly tires

M

On June 14, 2016 I purchased two new Kelly tires at Jacky Jones Ford Lincoln in Sweetwater, TN.

I was told that there was a 55, 000 mile warranty on these two tires, but after only driving 25, 320 miles on them, they are worn out and need replacing. That's on both tires, not just one of them.

I am now stuck in South Carolina on a trip from TN to visit my family and now have to purchase two new tires just to make it back home safely.

When I called Jacky Jones today, I was sent to the service department voice mail. I did leave a message and over an hour later I have had no return call so I called again and asked politely to speak to a real person and not a recorded message, so I was sent over to their parts department. The person who answered the phone (Tim) didn't have a clue what tires they had put on my car so I had to give him the part number 3 times before he got it right. He told me the tires were Kelly tires and had a 55, 000 manufacturer's warranty. Which translates, I most likely will have to mail these worthless tires to the Goodyear company and then wait six months to a year before the problem is addressed. Jacky Jones put the tires on my car and you would think that they would stand behind the warranty and resolve it with Goodyear. Can you imagine the expense to have to ship these tires back to Goodyear myself? It would be much much more than the new tires I now have to put on my car.

I am totally disgusted with it all.