Keiser University — financial aid scam
It seems that I'm having much of the same issue as a lot of other people on here. How is nothing being done about this? After 4 completed semesters, I dropped classes in my 5th semester, well within the period I was able to do so. Everything up until that point had been paid in full, I had a zero balance. I recently requested my transcripts to continue my education elsewhere, and I was told I owe $6500 and they will not release my transcripts until it is paid in full. They are accusing me of dropping classes outside of the time period I was able to do so without penalty. And when they sent me my ledger, of course it reflects their side of the story because otherwise how could they legally charge me anything. This money they say I owe them is money that was given to them from financial aid as well as the loans they make you take out, and they had to refund that money to them. So why exactly do I have to pay them money that was never theirs in the first place? It makes no sense whatsoever, and when I ask questions about it I am told that this is the way it is and I need to pay. How are they able to treat people this way? And how do they continually get away with this?!
More Keiser University Complaints & Reviews
- Keiser University - unauthorized billing!
- Keiser University - financial aid scam!
- Keiser University - misleading students!
- Keiser University - nursing program
- Keiser University - Sarasota - fraudulent fees / tuitions
- Keiser University - rico
- Keiser University - fraud
- Keiser University - Harassing calls
- Keiser University - financial aid
- Keiser University - daytona campus