Keiser Universityfraud

I was trying to process my enrollment at keiser university in florida until I changed my mind because they told me, at the last minute, that they are a private school and I didn't want to assume that type of debt upon graduation, so tracy, one of thier counselors, told me to enter a state funded school. One of thier counselors called me back and talked to me and I told him my decision to enter a state-funded school. He told me that "there's no such a thing is a state funded school". I said, "tracy, your own staffmember is the one said it". He got very irate with me and I hung up the phone on him. Two days later, I received an e-mail from a "dr. Goldstein", stating, "that he was goning to drop me from the class if I didn't log in." I was like what???!!! I didn't remember signing up for no psychology class. They did this for meaness just to put me in debt with them. They didn't even send me any litierature to even do the class with. I saved the e-mail he sent me. How can he even threaten to drop me too quick without even offering to even call me to see what my situation is, I even left my phone number for him to call me but no response, just a "bogus debt". I need your help and would appreciate it very much.

sevastra Mar 27, 2011

Why is your message / text all odd?

sevastra Mar 27, 2011

Why is your message / text all messed up?

Sally McClinton Mar 27, 2011

You can contact me right away...That's if and only if you want your money back from Keiser [email protected]

sevastra Aug 16, 2010

hey, just read that thing that you wrote on keiser college.. I went there for 2 weeks, and realized what a joke it was. They got my full pell grant and still charging me 6, ooo through salliemae, and had put me in collections for 600$ that i supposibly owe the school... what can i do??

[email protected]