The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Keiser University — fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was trying to process my enrollment at keiser university in florida until I changed my mind because they told me, at the last minute, that they are a private school and I didn't want to assume that type of debt upon graduation, so tracy, one of thier counselors, told me to enter a state funded school. One of thier counselors called me back and talked to me and I told him my decision to enter a state-funded school. He told me that "there's no such a thing is a state funded school". I said, "tracy, your own staffmember is the one said it". He got very irate with me and I hung up the phone on him. Two days later, I received an e-mail from a "dr. Goldstein", stating, "that he was goning to drop me from the class if I didn't log in." I was like what???!!! I didn't remember signing up for no psychology class. They did this for meaness just to put me in debt with them. They didn't even send me any litierature to even do the class with. I saved the e-mail he sent me. How can he even threaten to drop me too quick without even offering to even call me to see what my situation is, I even left my phone number for him to call me but no response, just a "bogus debt". I need your help and would appreciate it very much.
More Keiser University Complaints & Reviews
- Keiser University - unauthorized billing!
- Keiser University - financial aid scam!
- Keiser University - misleading students!
- Keiser University - nursing program
- Keiser University - Sarasota - fraudulent fees / tuitions
- Keiser University - rico
- Keiser University - Harassing calls
- Keiser University - financial aid
- Keiser University - daytona campus
- Keiser University - keiser university billing