Kasambayour ads on youtube

J

Please stop promoting your ad on YouTube! It's so annoying and is only causing me to spread the news about how much your business sucks. I don't believe in psychics, and it's making me so upset to have to constantly listen to a girl say she caught her boyfriend cheating. However now when I see the ad or hear the first second of music I will take my earphones out, turn the volume down, or turn away from the screen. I refuse to acknowledge your crap ads!

RESOLVED

• Kasamba Psychics's response · Dec 12, 2019

Hi JenHN, Thank you for your feedback. You are welcome to change the ad setting on your Youtube account in order to customize your experience. If you have any further questions, please contact us at [email protected]

• Li
    Lindokuhle RGD Oct 15, 2021

May someone please tell Kasamba to stop these ads of theirs on YouTube. It’s the only ad that plays on my YouTube and I didn’t subscribe for it! I tried reporting but it just keeps playing! I’m not into psychics, I don’tlike them! STOP!

• Ka
    Kasamba Support Oct 19, 2021

@Lindokuhle RGD Thank you for sharing your concern. Please note that Kasamba cannot control an ad showing to a particular individual. We recommend changing your account settings on YouTube. I hope that this response clarifies your concern. Please reply if you're in need of any further assistance or contact us at [email protected]

• Lu
    Lulububu Aug 21, 2019

I fully agree. It’s the only ad that plays on YouTube and it’s sooo annoying. It’s obviously a scam!

• Ka
    Kasamba Support Dec 12, 2019

@Lulububu Hi, Kasamba has been providing service since 1999 and to over 3 million people. It is a very respected platform on its field. Regarding the ad on Youtube, you are welcome to change the settings according to your preferences. If you have any further questions, contact us at [email protected]