Kasambascam, scam, scam

U

When I first created an account on Kasamba, I spoke to a young lady about a relationship. Everything she said about me and about him was true. She assured me that everything was going to be ok. As time passed, things turned out to not be ok. So, I decided to contact her again. She assured me again everything was ok, and it turned out not ok again. So I decided to check out another expert. Then another. Then another. Then another. All said nothing but positive things, slapped me with charm and sweet talk with the end result painful. I ended up exhausted, the guy turned out to be a jerk after all, and I caused turmoil against someone else. His girlfriend! In which I didn't know about! So I stopped using Kasamba for a while, until another guy came along and I couldn't resist knowing what he thought about me. That guy didn't work out too well as they said. Then I found myself asking for help in other areas like finances and careers, and that didn't turn out too well either. One expert told me to take on this particular job, so I did. And I absolutely hated it and ended up quitting after one week. My relationship with Kasamba last from 2007-7/2010. I sit and wonder how my life would be without Kasamba: Less stressful, maybe I wouldn't have lost a good friend, or over 10, 000 in debt and I haven't even hit 30 years old yet. That's right, when I didn't have the money, I'd go to my credit cards. I did a lot of balance transfers thinking it will somehow make things better, but being young and inexperienced with excellent credit, I thought my monthly payments would stay the same including interest rates. You'd think I would've learned my lesson from the first expert, but the instant gratification of knowing your future was so intriguing. Kasamba was the worst thing that ever happened to my life! So what do I do now? Wait and hope someone reads this and help me to get my money back from these scamers! Which by the way, anyone can sign up to be an expert and post any kind of degree they supposedly have to draw you in more. In my case, it seems some of these experts have psychic gifts, but know how to say the right things to pull you back. But over 3 years of false hope, something is just not right! Please contact me for advice on a way to get my money back as well as to share your experience. [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ci
    cindy rockhey Apr 03, 2012

Hi, I am so sorry you had this experience with Kasamba (live person).. and that guy is totally a mean spiritied fool who will get what he give out.. it is true that "anyone" can sign up to be a reader, I am a reader there, but i am REAL and i give more spiritual advise then "phrophesy" and have a real GOD given talent for making people feel better about their life..I do not pretend to "know it all" but I have had many many years of training and life experience and can and DO help alot of people. My life would be quite sad if i could not do that for others. It is not about the money at all. I feel terrible that you wound up with the scammers, , BUT there are very good people there and you have to just use your "gut feelings" when choosing one. read the ratings that tells you alot. and as for the money you spent, I know for a fact that Life person refunds all your money if you but request it.. as we have to pay back that money if we have unhappy clients all the time. (thankfully i have only had one or two) but if you request it .. they will refund it..no problem.. and they are always on YOUR side no matter what!!
    so please contact the administration people and get your money back.. I hate that the scammers are allowed to work there but they are.. we have fought this for many many years.. but to no avail.. money speaks louder than words in a large corporation like them.. BUT please people know that there are many many good good people on live person and kasamba who CAN and DO help people thru hard times with well earned knowledge and God given gifts.. with nothing but the desire to help others.. "i" would have made sure you had your money back as well as helped you thru the hardships you faced with the spiritual knowledge that i have and my ability to help.. my prayers are with you and next time, make sure that the reader (no i do not advise you to go to anyone else) but make sure you talk to someone who has your best interest at heart.. and please try to get your money back (i am sure if you have the names of the readers you will get it!!!
    love and light
    anne

• To
    toast Nov 25, 2010

The above commenter is being cruel. Anyone can fall prey to scammers when they're vulnerable. And yes, we do monumentally stupid and self-destructive things, but boy did you not deserve a cyber lashing by a stranger, especially after being really honest. There's a really cool website to check out- www.psychicjunkie.net, if you haven't already. Best of luck..

A Name Goes Right Here Sep 19, 2010

If you ever pay a "psychic" for their services, especially a random one online, then you completely and utterly DESERVE to lose your money for being so monumentally stupid. I hope you wind up being culled from the herd before you have a chance to reproduce.

Idiot.