The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Kaplan University — over charge & financial advisors do not respond
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My name is Jannie Turner, I am writing to see if some one can help me. I earned my Associates Degree at Kaplan University. The problem they where paid completely from two private loan I received from citibank. I started school 7-5-07 and by may 08, I had a balance owed of 10, 000 and some change The first loan I received was for 11, 000 to cover my balance in full. Then also in May 08, I took out a loan for 18, 000 to cover the cost tuition from may 14, 08, until June 2, 09 which is my completion date. after completion I had a credit of $5, 000. and some change. I was sent a check for $2, 500 and than check for $780, now Kaplan say I owe them $800 for January, $800 February and $800 for March. I had a discount also because I am military under chapter 35. They are holding my degree and transcript until money is paid. I do not owe this money but I am giving them 500 a month just to have my degree in my hand and that won't be until march of 2010. Please what can I do.
More Kaplan University Complaints & Reviews
- Kaplan University - scam charges!
- Kaplan University - financial aid student loans
- Kaplan University Financial Aid Department - laon disperments
- Kaplan University - fraudulent practices, liars and thieves
- Kaplan University - fraud and cheating
- Kaplan University - balance due
- Kaplan University - advisors
- Kaplan University - they just want your money
- Kaplan University Online - do not enroll!!!
- Kaplan University - Stipends, Instructor compentency and employee ethics