JustFly — fraudulent cancellation
My Justfly Booking number is [protected] receipt # [protected]
I booked this flight from Presque Isle, Maine to Fayetteville, NC...my credit card was charged on July 17, 2018. I purchased insurance in case I had to cancel my flight. This was the first time I had bought insurance because I knew there was a chance I may have to cancel.
I called Justfly yesterday to cancel my flight and to my shock, I was being charged almost $300.00 to cancel and rebook!!! I told them I bought the insurance..he told me that was for a 24 hour period to cancel!! I told him I always get a 24 hour period without purchasing insurance!! I spoke with a supervisor who barely spoke English. He was rude and unable to explain why I would be charged almost $300.00 when I had bought insurance. He would not allow me to speak with a person over him.
Can you please waive the fees of almost $300.00 to cancel and rebook my flight? The insurance is very misleading and should not be worded the way it is on your sight, I understood I would be able to cancel and rebook without a fee.
My phone number is [protected].
Thanking you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter.
More JustFly Complaints & Reviews
- JustFly - seat selection charge for seats that are not an additional charge
- JustFly - Hidden charges!
- JustFly - wrong passport number with hainan airlines, booking # 097-152-192, confirmation # ncksk2h 
- JustFly - unauthorized credit card charges 
- JustFly - canceled flight 
- JustFly - your employees and process
- JustFly - misleading air ticket
- JustFly - problems with their website cost me $75
- JustFly - asked to speak to manager and was on hold indefinitely and then flight cancelled
- JustFly - recent flight experience