JustFlowers.comlack of delivery, no service order 8387903 & 8387852

M

I ordered same day delivery service for both my Mother and Aunt on 5/7/2015. May 8, 2016, came and went no flowers. In addition, I received an email stating the Red Roses were not available and another red flower substitute would be added. This is not what I ordered.

Calling customer service is a waste of time. You are lucky if you can get someone who can articulate English property. I called May 8th and was told both deliveries were on their way.

May 9th, I reached Shane Garrett, CEO, Just Flowers. Don't waste your time calling any of the 800#'s. Shane apologized profusely, although, no excuse. Shane gave the phone to Daniel Kauffman, his General Manager as listed on the BBB and I was told they would give a full credit on my account, per my insistence, and send a complimentary arrangement to my Mother. I guess my Aunt does not matter.

Today is May 18, 2016, guess what, no flowers.

Just flowers should be No Flowers. This company is a scam!!!