Complaints & Reviews

Non-delivery of birthday balloon bouquet from https://www.giftblooms.com/

I ordered a birthday balloon bouquet to be delivered today, but it didn't get delivered. Not only that, I initially was supposed to be charged $29 and change for the bouquet, but when the ordered was finalized, the inital order was increased to $31.05. I sent an email stating that I wanted my credit card credited for the difference, but I never heard back from the company. I want aa full refund because of non-delivery on the day promised... tomorrow is too late because it was supposed to be delivered today for the Zoom birthday party for my niece and nephew. Unfortunately, I'm not looking at the reviews for this company and should have done so before I placed the order. I will be contacting my credit card company to refute the charge to my card.

Delivered flowers that are dried and not the same as advertised

I ordered a deluxe version of the flower arrangement for my friend who just had a baby. I specifically selected the arrangement because it was classy, clean and sophisticated. However, when my friend received the flowers and sent me the picture, I felt really embarrassed. Not only the arrangement was nowhere near what it looks like on the website but the flowers delivered are almost dried up. The edges of the lillies are already brown, petals are crinkled and hanging. There were only 3-4 pieces of ORANGE roses when the deluxe version showed at least a dozen of PINK ROSES. The flowers delivered are obviously not what they advertised on the page. If they had a problem with the flower availability then they should've just called me and I could've picked something else. They never contacted me. I felt deceived and ripped off. This is obviously not the product that I paid for. They are not responding to my inquiry or picking up their phones.

Delivered flowers that are dried and not the same as advertised

Fruit basket

Ordered fruit and cheese basket on June 16th to be delivered on June 18th for Fathers day 2020. Elderly father never received. Company sent me a tracking number which was invalid. Gift Blooms never returned the many calls I placed, never sent the package and sent false information regarding delivery. Also stated it was left at the back door when there is no back door. Stay away from this fraudulent company.

An order of balloons, to be delivered on June 19th. It was never received, and I had pre-paid using my credit card.

The Order ID is 238576, for Smiley anniversary balloons (6 Mylar Balloons) to be delivered on June 19 to help friends celebrate their special day. It was to be delivered to The Jacobs, 140 Gaymor Drive, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15214. A charge of $55.20, using my credit card, was posted. I have called and e-mailed, and received no response.
Sincerely, Ellen Rodwick
106 Jude Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
[protected]@gmail.com

• Updated by Ellen Rodwick · Jun 23, 2020

The company used was Gift Blooms.

• Updated by Ellen Rodwick · Jun 23, 2020

On June 18, I ordered Smiley anniversary balloons (6 Mylar balloons) to be delivered the next day to friends. The Order ID is 238576. Nothing was received, and my credit card had already been charged. I have attempted to contact the company 4 times without response. DO NOT use this company. I see from other complaints that this occurs often.
    Ellen Rodwick [email protected]

Balloon bouquet not delivered

Balloon Bouquet was NOT delivered on June 3, 2020 as promised. I emailed them and no response. Called and no answer. But credit card was charged. Scammers.
Would just like a refund for my order #235221 of $58.53.

unethical behavior

I ordered ballons from GiftBlooms on May 20, 2020 with a "guaranteed" delivery date of 5/25/2020. On 5/23/2020 I was informed delivery could not be done on 5/25/2020 but delvery would be on 5/26/2020 their associate couldn't deliver on the "guaranteed" date. At 3:30 pm on 5/26/2020 their associate didn't have helium order cancelled!! No refund!!

Missing/ Wrong items

I ordered three items, two sets of anniversary balloons and one flower. They send me one set of "happy birthday" balloons, and with two other items still missing, they changed the whole order status as "delivered".

This is freaking fraud!
And after I report this problem to them, they said they would refund me for the missing items. No heck no, you don't keep the money by sending customers some random [censored] that they didn't pay for!

Missing/ Wrong items

Birthday Flower Cake Bright (with Happy Birthday Balloon, Bear and Chocolate)

Ordered on 03/25/2020 to be delivered on 03/26/2020. Waited all day on the 26th, but nothing delivered, no call or email from Gift Blooms to tell me anything about what is going on with my order and why they did not deliver it! Gift Blooms did not live up to their promise to deliver on 03/26/2020, nor did they provide any updates to my order! Gift Blooms need to get their act together and do their job correctly, or get out of this business! Their customer service is very bad!

delivery

Item did not arrive. I ordered balloons to be delivered by christmas eve. No sign of them. They have no interest in sorting it out or offering a refund. Since then all messages have gone unanswered. There is no offer of a refund or even an excuse as to why it was not delivered. They delete complaints on their facebook page so it is clear they have no interest in fixing the problem or offering a refund.

horrible service all around & product not delivered

Ordered a cake and balloon bouquet to be sent costing $290.74 to hobart tas, australia. The cake was not delivered they charged me $114.42 for it and only 2 balloons out of the 6 I ordered they charged me $130.72 for them. I was willing to pay that for this special occasion. But this is unacceptable. Never use this company.

horrible service all around & product not delivered

cake

I ordered a cake on September 24, 2019 for a friend's birthday that was being held on the Sunday. The cake was to arrive on the Saturday. My friend waited at her house, she even stuck a note on the buzzer for them to call her when they arrived. At 15h she received an SMS stating she wasn't home and they left the postal card for her to pick up the cake on Monday. THEY NEVER EVEN CALLED OR BUZZED. She went downstairs to get the card... Which they never left for her.
When I contacted them, they made up some stupid story and then blocked my email address. Funny how all my emails went through until they felt uncomfortable for stealing and lying. I lost 42.21€, no cake and a waste of a day. Worst service, worst customer service. Just a bunch of lying thieves. I want my money back.

cancellation of orders

My 3 orders (Order no.195696, 195697and 195724 were cancelled from your side without any valid reason.
My credit card was charged and refund was made. However because of the foreign currency exchange i have lost money due to no fault of mine.

I am attaching the photo of the transaction details which show the debited amount and credited amount for each transaction.

cancellation of orders

flowers not delivered on time chocolate bear not as ordered unauthorized over charge

order # 194939 [protected]@aol.com
1.First price quoted was $ 110us dollars
billed $177.58
Requesting refund of difference. This was not the agreed upon price
2. Roses were not delivered on time 2 days late and were very poor quality.
3. also chocolate Godiva bear after confirming order
was informed not available a poor subsitute was delivered and not clearly explained that it was just a box of chocolates. Was under the impression it was another chocolate bear. The old bait and switch !!!
Terribly disappointed that items didn't arrive on time and were inferior plus you charged more than original price.
I want a full refund not just the overcharge you charged. Or I will dispute charge on card and your payment will be withheld or reversed.
You didn't deliver anything you were suppose to and very poor quality not worth the money
I should have read the reviews on line about you they are all bad !!! so unprofessional
Darren Kipperman

unauthorized credit card charge... unethical behavior

Giftblooms is a fraudent company.. I placed an order with them and they took my credit card info and next day I was told they were not able to fulfill my order... but now I see they charged my credit card for $22.00 anyway!!!

I tried and tried and sent email after email but no response from the company
Giftblooms... this company should not be on the internet~!!

Buyer beware!!

unethical website

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! We are a gift basket company and they have been ILLEGALLY using our photos on...

stating this site as a scam would be a kind review..

No number on the site should've told me this is not a place to do business with. Ordered a cake which end up costing me $132 for something that likely cost $30 max locally but since it had to be delivered internationally I placed the order with these folks. Needless to say the delivery never occurred and no one got back to me until i asked them of what happened. They said their outlet vendor does not deliver therefore they had to cancel. Great that they're telling me this info after the occasion has passed. Seems like they don't mind disappointing ppl in their lives and certainly have no concept of customer service. Save yourself the headache and disappointment that will follow after doing business with these folks.

online consumer service

My experience has been nothing short of a nightmare. Sept 15 was Colombia's version of Valentines Day and I placed an order with them on Sept 10 with a debit card. The money cleared my account on the 12th.

The day of delivery they messaged me on my Whatsapp account from a "do not call" number saying my order was on hold. Of course, I had not given Whatsapp as a means of contact. I had given a phone number...to call...but rather than just call me they searched Whatsapp "just in case my phone number matched an account" so the did not have to actually engage me.

Checking my order on the website, they were requiring images of my credit card and photo ID. Why? Never have I had a merchant ask this. Email to customer service is the only form of contact: I complained, as they had their money and the transaction had cleared. They held me hostage until they essentially perpetuated identity theft. Then they did not deliver my order, but said it would deliver 2 days later, on the 17th (2 days after the holiday).

On the 17th, they emailed asking if I would prefer the 18th or 19th for delivery. I responded, demanded immediate delivery (which did not occur), but my order was placed on hold on the website again.

Late on the 18th, an email informing me what I had ordered over a week earlier is "out of stock". (Rather than telling me at time of order so I could do something prior to the holiday). They sent me images of three Christmas baskets to chose from —for a September delivery for a romantic holiday gift!!

Basically these thieves had ruined the holiday and had no intention of ever delivering my order.

My only response at this point was to demand an actual telephone number to speak to a person. (Which I never received—they became electively mute). You will note, no number or physical address is on the website.

cake delivery

It is online gifting scam, ordered a cake to Sweden. very interesting story
-> status next day - Processing
-> At night around 8:30 PM received an email Saying Recipient was not in home. (RECIPIENT WAS AVAILABLE IN HOME ALL THE TIME)
-> crosse checking they said delivery was attempted at 10:00 AM in the morning, when I asked this guys why guys did not call Recipient means, they answered they don't have right to call the Recipient(Why the [censored] you guys asked for phone number while placing order), I even asked why you haven't updated at 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Itself,
They replied please call DHL they will arrange a delivery, soon after calling DHl they said they closed of the day.
Next day very interesting I received an email Prodcut has been delivered.
When I cross checked again, again I received an email saying order is in order is in process.

I neither received a cake nor my money, when I trying to reach them funny thing they provided google voice number. No [censored]ing guy answering is Calif, I suggest all not to get in this trap

gift basket

Their disregard with customers is evident and Customer Services does not work.

I ordered a gift basket on the 23rd of July to be delivered in Berlin. So far, only messages saying that the address is not correct.

The fact is that the address was always correct at the initial order (as you can see in their receipt, emails and message board), the Recipient herself was contacted twice, the address confimed, but no delivery was done.

I believe it is now obvious the intention NOT to deliver the order and also not to give me the refund, as I have already requested.

Customer Service keeps sending nonsense responses and does not contact their delivery outlet in Berlin to assess and solve the problem.

It is a shame that a company makes money tricking customers...

I just want my refund!

birthday bouquet not delivered

The birthday was on Wednesday, July 4th, Tuesday evening (July 3rd) email was sent that's gone to junk, stating that chosen item is not available and alternatives were offered to pick. Wednesday evening, after finding the email in the junk I responded by picking the alternate item. Today (July 5th) I called the only shown number and the guy with name Sath claimed that even alternate item is not available today and can be delivered tomorrow or the day after. When I asked to specify the reason, no explanation was given, instead he hang off the phone and never answered again.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices