Having problems with Gift Blooms?

Gift Blooms Customer Service Contacts

594 Coach Hill Ct
West Chester, Pennsylvania
United States - 19380-1785

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Gift Blooms Customer Service. Initial Gift Blooms complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Gift Blooms above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Gift Blooms. Discuss the issues you have had with Gift Blooms and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Gift Blooms Complaints & Reviews

Gift BloomsCompletely Incorrect order delivered

Ordered / paid $125.00+ for 2 specific bday balloon boquets for daughter. I sent many emails on delivery day and finally delivered at 7:20 pm. Completely wrong order! Order was paid for 21 balloons / 2 bouquets and actually received 7 random balloons (not at all what was ordered). Started sending emails with photos (no customer service). Outcome received 1 week later = $40 refund and 10% coupon on next order. NO POSSIBLE CHANCE OF A FUTURE ORDER WITH GIFTBLOOMS

Gift BloomsNo change in the status of my order past 1 week (customized photo frame)

I have ordered a customized photo frame on 10th feb 2021 which is supposed to be delivered on 19 feb 2021, but neither I could see change in the status of my order nor I received any mail regarding the mail. And also there is no cancel option available in the website. I want to cancel my order, please help me on this.
    Order id: 283687

Solution : I want to cancel my order and need refund.

Gift BloomsI am complaining about product and service of gift blooms.

Dear Complaints Board,
      I am complaining about an item ordered thru gift blooms website, however I did not received confirmation of my order. Until I came to think to search for reviews about gift blooms complaints online and found all negative reviews and a lot of complaints. It reminds me that the same gift blooms website is the same website that I ordered previously last year wherein the stuff I ordered was never delivered.
      So I decided to cancel my order on gift blooms website and found out that there's no way to cancel the order. Gift blooms' contact options and order cancellation options on their website were all inactive.
      Please help me to contact gift blooms in order to refund the money debited from my credit card.
      Thank you in advance.
      Gerardo Gatchalian
      Email: gerardo.[protected]@gmail.com
      Mob. +[protected]

Gift Bloomsbirthday cake order

I ordered a balloon bouquet and a chocolate brownie birthday for my grandson's 5th birthday. They were both supposed to be delivered on Saturday 2/6/2021. The balloons arrived. To our shock, the cake was not with it. I emailed the company and get an email back stating their support staff is reviewing and will respond in 24hours. This was Saturday. Today is Monday 2/8/2021 and I still have not received a resolve to the problem. The cost of the cake was $61.74 and the Custom Shipping charge $33.94.
        I have requested a refund and have not received a response back for that either.

Gift BloomsPlush wolf 11"

My little girl had her tonsils removed at Maynard children's hospital and she loves wolves. Of course the gift shops were sold out... so I started searching online and came across giftblooms who does same day delivery and had an 11" wolf plush. Told my wife about it and she ordered it... we waited and messaged and it is now 9:27 pm which is outside their delivery hours. And I am pissed and want my full refund. Don't stake a claim your company can't comply with...
          The site said order within so many hours and minutes for this item to be delivered today... she completed the order on time.. they didn't hold up to their end of the bargain

Plush wolf 11"

Gift BloomsSprungli Cake 4 Port

To whom it may concern,

I ordered the above mentioned item from GiftBlooms on the 20/12/20 as a Christmas present for a friend of mine. I paid $20 to specify the delivery date at 22/12/20, however not only did the item not arrive by that date, I wasn't advised until Christmas day that the item in question was actually unavailable to be delivered to the location i specified and they offered to send flowers instead. The item in question should not have been listed on the website if it was unable to be delivered to the specified location? I advised that this wasn't sufficient as i had paid $68.05 for the above mentioned cake. They advised me that they would send a different cake as a replacement, which I subsequently agreed to.

Another whole week passed before i received an email that the item had been delivered. However I was baffled that my friend hadn't thanked me so I messaged her to ask whether it had arrived to which she advised that it hadn't. I immediately messaged GiftBloom to advise that the item hadn't arrived and by this point was so frustrated that I requested a refund in full. They don't have a proper customer service department so i was just continually replied to with an automated email that advised a tracking reference but didn't specify the address the cake had been delivered to?

I have never received such disastrous service in my life and am very disheartened that not only did my friend not receive her christmas present I have been defrauded of GBP68.05.

Since this has happened I have read reviews on websites and many other people have advised that the same thing has happened to them and indeed the item never arrived so i believe this company to be fraudulent.

Kind regards,

Gift BloomsWhere are my balloons?

I ordered balloons online on 12/24/2020. I was supposed to get an email regarding the transaction in my yahoo account. I was not able get a screen shot not print my receipt. As of today. no email has been received nor any delivery made.

I am sending a photo informing me of the success of my transaction and a photo of the bank transaction showing andebit of $77.97for giftblooms.com dated 12/23/2020

Gift BloomsBirthday bundle delivery

I placed order number 272710 to be delivered on a specific date (12-20 sunday) it was supposed to be a 92md birthday surprise for my mom. It was supposed to be delivered Sunday ad it was a function at someone house only on that date. It was not delivered. An attempt was made next day but she had left Sunday night so it was fouled. I'm very disappointed and still have yet to speak to a customer service representative and I was still charged and no refund issued.

Dec 19, 2020

Gift Blooms — Deliver didn't arrive but they did charge me.

Hi made a reservation with gift bloom of chocolate and flowers when she was staying in Maui, Hawaii. on...

Gift BloomsGiftBlooms - Order 270107

Dear Team,

I had placed the order on 15th December 2020 so that it is delivered to the client by the 18th of December in Belgium. After I made the payment I get an email saying - Your order has been updated to the following status: On Hold, as the order I selected was not available (out of Stock) and then I was asked to select an alternate product.

If the product was not available it should have not been on the site, so that nobody purchase it. Now I have been charged for it. I did asked the team to refund but there is no response. I also asked the team to deliver an alternate product on the 18th December for which there was no response too.
                  I don't understand what is happening, I even tried calling +[protected] but of no use.

The order that I placed is an official order, which will not look good. I am writing emails, complaints but no one is reaching out to me.

Request you to either refund the amount to me today or lets discuss what alternate good product of the same value can be delivered ASAP today. I am answerable to my firm.

Please help resolve this on priority. Thanks,

Regards,
                  Giselle Dixon
                  [protected]
                  [protected]@alvarezandmarsal.com

Gift BloomsGift Baskets

I ordered two gift baskets on Monday, December 7, 2020. They were meant to be delivered on Friday, December 11, 2020. I never received an e-mail from them to confirm my order or with any other information a customer should be provided, but they sure did charge me $140 the moment I placed the order.

I had to keep going back to the website to check the status and they didn't even update the order until Friday, December 11 to let me know that only one of the packages was sent. It says it is due to arrive Wednesday, December 17 which was embarrassingly late as it was for condolences. The second basket has no update and there is NO WAY to get in touch other than their online website messaging...which let me know they would get back to me in 24 hours. Its been more than a day and nothing...

DO NOT ORDER from this company. This is not a way to treat people. Especially people who are grieving.

Gift BloomsThe order was not delivered to recipient

Ordered Happy New Year surprise gift: order number 265508 on 2/12 - Godiva chocolate royal box 126 euro and paid 20 euro for delivery within 2-3 business days.
                      Provided: exact recipient details including mobile phone for delivery confirmation.
                      I live in Israel, the recipient is in Italy.
                      9/12 received UPS delivery confirmation stating - left at warehouse not mentioned which and where, confirmed with second name of unknown person and position.
                      Reached out to Giftblooms, got no further action or explanation except: ask the recipient to gonbad ask for it firm front desk/security area!
                      Where? Who to ask? Why should recipient search for delivery that should be sent directly?
                      No response...
                      Would appreciate your assistance!
                      Best regards

Product:
                        Sin Of Chocolate And Champagne
                        1 X 124.41€
                        Delivery Date: Wed, Nov 25, 2020

I ordered the above item as a birthday present to be delivered on 11/25/2020. As of today 11/27/2020 the item has not been delivered. All items to track the item is not yielding any results. The phone number provided by the delivery company 'chronopost' is not working.

I need a refund as the item was obviously not delivered.

Non delivery of order
                        Non delivery of order

Gift BloomsOrder not delivered

The order (Order No 261938) for a cake, placed on 11 Nov 2020, was to be delivered on 14 Nov. It was not delivered. Waited till 16 Nov. Still nothing. But the website says "Delivered"!

Emails to the company informing them that the cake has not been delivered and my request for a refund have not been answered. There are no addresses, no telephone numbers to call and enquire. I would like a refund.

Gift BloomsDelivery never received it

Hi I ordered a basket the Einstein basket and it was supposed to arrive on Saturday the 20th which was my babies birthday it never arrived I paid $20 for shipping and over 100 for the basket I want a refund this is unbelievable paying that much money and I'm not getting it is outrageous the phone number to reach giftblooms is always unavailable no one answers
                            Order number 256070.
                            I've sent at least five emails to complain and to ask where my order was

Gift BloomsBirthday bouquet

I have had nothing but problems all day with this company. I paid $190 to order a bunch of balloons a flower cake and a box of candy, the payment went through immediately. I was supposed to receive an email confirmation and never did. I can't get a hold of anyone. And now I went on line to see they have terrible reviews and people are being scammed including me!

Gift BloomsI order my son balloons and stuff for his birthday and have not received them yet

I ordee my soon ballonsvand a stuff animal for hos birthday yesterday hadva conversation that my order will be delivered yesterday a keeep e-mailing but havent received one e-mail I just message them now my delivery suppose to be today this sad if this a scam people a want toake their loves ones happy and people pry on that its sickening my son turn 5 yesterday was excited to get what I order but it never came I keep getting the run around they keep telling me the same thing over and over and if this is a sam then somebody needs to do something my son heart was broke yesterday

Gift BloomsA scam - they never delivered the balloons

I ordered the balloons on Saturday, August 29 for Sunday delivery and paid a premium for next day delivery. On Monday, they sent an email saying that the order had not been delivered and the order is now on hold pending my approval for delivering on Monday. This happened at 9am. I approved Monday delivery and they acknowledged receipt of approval. They didn't deliver on Monday and said on Tuesday that the order was pending. They didn't deliver on Tuesday. At this point I asked for a refund. This morning, Wednesday, they processed my credit card and charged me for the delivery never made. It's a scam!

Gift BloomsBalloon bouquet was never delivered

Order ID: 249150
                                    Date Ordered: Tue 25th Aug 02:31:50 PM
                                    A balloon bouquet that I ordered for my grandson's 10th birthday was never delivered on Aug. 26th. No one made an effort to contact the recipient in regards to a delivery attempt.
                                    ***Requesting a refund of $44.00, but no refund has been received as of yet.

Gift BloomsDelivery not given on prepaid order#245215

My Order#245215 by Ajinkya Patil placed for my birthday which was on 4th August 2020...It is a lot late now. And uptill now we don't get any reply from these guys. The address shared and mobile number are absolutely correct as I'm getting deliveries on same address and mobile number but the company employees and agents are saying that both are wrong...I don't understand. This is really not expected from such a well Known online website who delivers happiness to it's customers.

Address: UL. Rodzinna 11/13, Wroclaw, Poland - 53029
                                      Mobile: +48 [protected]/+[protected]

Please help if you can. Looking forward to a positive reply from you guys.