JustFlowers.comhidden fees

Ordered flowers on-line for same day delivery. 3 hours after placing order on-line, JustFlowers called and required more money to deliver the order! And this is after I already had recieved a confirmation email stating what I ordered for stated price! This is a SCAM! Very BAD business practice! This is like going to any store choosing a product for the posted price and then getting to the checkstand and the clerk saying, "Oh I'm sorry we require $10.00 additional dollars to sell you this product"! Ridiculous! <br />
I will be reporting JustFlowers to BBB!!!<br />
Buyers Beware! DO NOT ORDER FROM JUSTFLOWERS.com

jack keegan Sep 16, 2008

Ok here is how it works with this company. You buy your flowers you pay 50.00 lets say they charge you for delivery 9.99 to 17.99 and handling 3.99.

Here we go!

This is not a florist they are strictly online . Ok when they give an order to a florist to make your flowers they will only give that florist just the price of the flowers not the delivery fee or handling fee. SO in our example it is 50.00 they give to the florist. That means the florist will then have to take there delivery out... Yes you heard me right you just paid for 2 deliveries..This happens on every single order..Just flowers keeps the delivery fee and of course the handling and if there is an express delivery too that will not be given to florist... So this is why your flowers never look like the picture... So that is just one of the many scams this company and the owner Shane Garrett have up there sleeve... DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS ONLINE>>>call a local mom and pop shop in that area..:)

• Ca
    casablanca Jul 14, 2009

That's why it's called a business dude..

• Dl
    dlakers Jul 30, 2009

What was the reason for the extra $10.oo. Did they not give a reason.

• Br
    brownriggp Mar 15, 2010

Just that the arrangement I chose from an online picture actually costs more than what the posted price is on the website. I then told them they needed to adjust the price online.
    I feel like I went round and round with these people and just got no where! I was shocked that a company felt they could do business this way. I'm all for paying a fair price for goods, but please don't try to take advantage of me!