JustFlowers.comfloral delivery

P

I am on the Oregon coast and learned that a dear friend was in the hospital in Texas. I submitted an order for a flower arrangement to be delivered and had my credit card charged $79.23 ($59.99 + $4.25 handling + $14.99 shipping or service). We requested that the flowers be delivered the following day (Saturday) to the hospital and received confirmation that they would be, between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. When I learned that my friend did not receive the arrangement that day, and she was released from the hospital on Sunday, I called the JustFlowers.com customer service number on Monday to give them her home address. No flowers were delivered on Monday, so I called back on Tuesday and was told the flowers had been delivered Monday morning to the hospital. The representative suggested that I go to the hospital, pick up the flowers and take them to my friend's home. Obviously, that was not possible, since I am over 2, 000 miles away. In a third phone call, I requested that the order be cancelled, and my account be credited. The customer service representative informed me that only the $10 delivery fee would be credited. Bottom line: NO flowers, a week of frustration and I am out $69.23. This is not a satisfactory outcome.