Having problems with Romwe?

Block G, 13th Floor, Building No.2, Zi Jin Ming Men
No.77 Mu Xu Yuan Street
Jiangsu Province

Nan Jing
China

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Romwe.

Complaints & Reviews

Romwetariffs issue

My account in ROMWE is [protected]@gmail.com. In the politics they say that if you get charged with tariff issues they will help you pay it with a half compensation. When I asked Them to help me they decided to blacklist me and I think that is unThem to help me they decided to blacklist me and I think that is unfair.They also insinuate that the invoice is fake and I don't really have time for doing those kinds of things. If I had known that they weren't going to help me I wouldn't have paid the customs but I did it scenes in their political said that they would have help me. I would have returned the package But it's too late since I have already paid and received it so I just want him to give me my compensation and we can finally end this problem

RomweI ordered 6 of your products totaled 30.00$. they got the money I did not received the products. I couldn't even log into the account.

order was placed August 27, 2019. paid with american express. my order consist of 1- Iphone triangle bracket; 1-dinosaur stud earring; 2- circle buckle belts, 1-brown the other black. 1- pair of cross earrings and 1- pink /white jacket size XL. These things were ordered for my grandaugther. i would like the products or my money returned. [protected]@Gmail.com.

Aug 01, 2019

Romwe — money taken out of my account but I never ordered anything

request a refund unauthorized use of credit card on4-26-19 you took out of my account 50.37 also26.88 i have...

Romwe.indiawomen clothing

DELAY DELIVERY. *Worst service*

I ordered some clothes from Romwe.in on 3rd of July 2019 and it has already been 12th of July 2019 now but I have not received my products . I thought it might only take some 4 days to get delivered. If this is the service you provide to the customers nobody is buying again .I'm gonna leave the city on 14 of July so please deliver my product by tomorrow i.e 13 July 2019
      From Dehradun India
      Tracking number [protected]

Jan 18, 2019

Romwe — windbreaker

I bought this cute windbreaker when it was on sale (i forget the price) but after wearing it once and washing...

Coopersburg

Jan 08, 2019

Romwe — bag and clothing

Hi I have placed some orders in November and my items have not arrived. I have contacted Romwe being told...

Romwemoney back

This website provided me cheap poorly made clothes. I returned and NEVER got my money back tge stuff worth $60. It is Cheap china clothes that take to long to get here. It is honestly upsetting when these sites are made and you think "that's cute" and people are just taking your money. I really wish that I could get my money back and that this does not happen to anybody else. I will never use these cheap websites again!

Nov 26, 2018

Romwe — not receiving package

I was not home when my package was "delivered" and so it is apparently being "held for consignee pickup". I...

Oct 18, 2018

Romwe — delivery of product

I have ordered two items (one Ripped cuffed oFfset printing jeans and grey dip Hem chocker Neck wrap Front t...

Romweorder rwhyb38223 from david baranowicz

On August 17, 2018 I ordered US$ 115, 62 merchandise and payed it by Paypal. You sent me the receipt. The clothes were supposed to be delivered at 1670 James Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, (Crest Hotel Suites) with a maximum delay of 7 laborable days because I had to leave the place on Wednesday 29th August 2018 at 8.00 AM.
          I received an email from you that you had shipped the order on August 22nd.
          Unfortunately the package did not arrive to my address and I left the place as I had planned with no news of the items I had bought and already payed 11 days before.
          I ordered the Crest´s manager not to accept the package because I was leaving US to my country and nobody could take care of it in the future.
          So I want an immediate refund for the money payed as I received nothing from you.
          I am writing this after I got home. My mail is [protected]@montevideo.com.uy and you can imagine the disappointment of all this problem. Please answer asap and regards.

• Updated by David Baranowicz · Sep 11, 2018

I have not received any resolution about this complaint.
              As I wrote I did not receive my merchandise so I need a full refund from you-
              Please answer asap.
              Thanks.

David Baranowicz
              [protected]@montevideo.com.uy

Romweordered product not received even after 15 days of payment

I would like to bring to your notice the poor service that i have received from Romwe.I ordered 2 products with order id number RWXYA38108 on 12-08-2018.
            I ordered the product believing the website where it stated that the product will be delivered within 7 working days but here i am waiting and mailing the service team where i have not received the product even after 15days post the payment of the same.Eevery mail i receive the same comment asking me to wait for 1-3 working days and they have been asking their shipping company to deliver it as soon as possible.Although i have been provided with 200 points as a compensation for the poor service but that is only useful if i buy any products from them again and if it is going to take this long then i would prefer not shopping from Romwe ever again.

Regards,
            Neethi

Aug 17, 2018

Romwe — clothes

I have ordered few clothes on 12th august and still there is no update for the order i made... after 14th...

Aug 14, 2018

Romwe — lingerie

Received part of my order which was a two piece lingerie set. It was covered in hair and white discharge in...

Romwemy package hasn’t been delivered

I ordered something 3 months ago on Romwe and it says it's been shipped and delivered but it hasn't arrived. I would really like to have my order or at least a refund. The track number was PQ4SEX0736039980103730S. I would really, really appreciate it if someone would help me out on getting my order/refund back since it's been 3 months since I've ordered this.

my package hasn’t been delivered

Jun 29, 2018

Romwe — no item received and not refunding

i have placed an order with rowme having order number RWBYX36687 .It was delivered to me last week.But when i...

Romwedelivery of order

We didn't get any call from the delivery boy...and the tracking shows that the product reached the delivery place...please give us delivery boy contact number...we didn't get any call from delivery boy...please provide customer service contact number.we want to know when our product will be delivered to us...please provide customer service contact number...we request you to provide information regarding our order...we expect you will solve our problem as early as possible...please take it seriously...we ordered the product for special cause please

Romwejumper/jacket/hoodie

I ordered a Slogan Print Cropped Hoodie and Rose Patch Stripped Hoodie almost a month ago (8/5/18).
                  The Rose Patched Hoodie arrived like a week after i ordered them but i haven't gotten the Cropped Hoodie yet and i'm kinda ticked off that it didn't come with the other Hoodie. I've seen/heard other people having troubles with this website saying the same thing, and their clothing and accessories fray alot bc they're not sewed properly and i wanted to see if it'd be different, but i guess i would like to expect a free gift for waiting this long.

Jun 02, 2018

Romwe — my order

I recently ordered 3 times for yourselves for the first time. For me it was a very risky thing to do but I...

May 22, 2018

Romwe — customer service

My granddaughter ordered 2 outfits an some rings on May 4th of 2018. Now, she is only 12 so she is super...

May 18, 2018

Romwe — my bag

I ordered a small backpack and I was sent this but with out the straps. I ordered this on 5-3-18 and received...