Menu
JustFab Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

JustFab
reviews & complaints

www.justfab.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.7 86 Reviews

JustFab Complaints Summary

15 Resolved
71 Unresolved
Our verdict: With JustFab's very poor resolution rate, careful consideration is needed. Research their service comprehensively, and read up on how they handle customer disputes. If you face issues, be prepared for potential challenges in obtaining resolutions and explore other service providers as backups.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for JustFab has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of JustFab. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

JustFab reviews & complaints 86

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest JustFab reviews & complaints

8:58 am EDT

JustFab do not waste your money! justfab is a terrible company!

I had a bad experience with JustFab. I saw a really good offer on Facebook and ordered a pair of good looking shoes from JustFab. After that I decided to read some reviews and see what other people said about JustFab and I was very disappointed to see so many bad reviews.
Then I contacted JustFab and asked them to cancel my order and they said ok, but they never did that. I was not sure what was going on and I was not able to reach anyone.
Approximately one month later my order arrived. And everything was just other people said - quality was very poor and shoes looked nothing like picture.
I recommend everyone to stay away from them! Do not waste your money on JustFab!

5:35 pm EDT

JustFab starz reward and just fab reward

A few months ago I filed a missing gold complaint in reference to the starz subscription and I never received my gold. Today I was promised to receive 1680 worth of gold if I made a purchase from just fab. I made the purchase and I did not receive my gold. Can someone help me with this situation? I love playing Killshot bravo, but I hate to be cheated.

View 0 more photos
L
5:24 am EDT

JustFab impossible to cancel and get a refund

I had the worst online shopping experience with JustFab and decided to cancel my membership. At first everything was fine but then I started to get pure garbage products and that's when I decided to quit. Contacted customer service and asked them to cancel my membership and also asked for a refund. First rep told me ok and promised that I'll get the money in 7 days. 7 days passed and nothing happened, so I called again and spoke to another rep who called me crazy and told that they don't do refunds. I wasted weeks trying to get my money back and spoke to 6 different people who told me completely different thing! Some of them promised me a refund, one told that he need to speak about it with the manager, another rep said that there will be no refunds! These guys are crazy! Still waiting for my money!

Read full review of JustFab and 2 comments
2 comments
cindymar
, US
Dec 10, 2018 2:08 am EST

justfab has taken my money when not even being a vip member ! i need a refund asap not fair

Court997
, GB
Jun 21, 2018 7:45 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

It has taken me months before someone from your team would actually help me get this account sorted! I did not sign up to this and the first time i called you saying i had not signed up to this but you was taking my money you made me jump through hoops telling me i could not get my money back i had to use the credits. I then had to call multiple times (racking up my own phone bill) to get told i could only get half of the money back! i then had to call again because conveniently every time i asked to talk to someone one higher up, on at least five phone call the supervisors were in a meeting! when i finally persisted and said i would not hang up the phone until i spoke with a supervisor i got a full refund in seconds. Then they told me they would close the account and they are sorry. two months later i find out they had in fact not cancelled my account but been skipping the months and then took out the £35 again this month. 3 months after it was supposed to be cancelled they were just going to start taking the payments again. I have had to email in twice and use the live chat to get a response (as i refuse to spend anymore money calling up) to finally have this dealt with! when you have budget sort month to month and a £35 that you had planned to spend just disappears into an account that you have no interest in spending your money on is not only is it frustrating but has also put me in some awkward positions over the last six months!

If they have started taking money from your account and you can not understand why you need to persist because they will do everything they possibly can to keep you as a customer and not give your money back!

4:53 am EST

JustFab took my money!

I bought some items from this website and then they started charging me without my permission. I contacted JustFab customer service and asked my money back. They refused to cancel my account or refund me. So I contacted PayPal and blocked any further payments. I also cancelled my bank card to be sure. For the past two month they were stealing money from me! Don't buy anything from these thieves unless you want them to steal your money.

9:56 am EST

JustFab stole my money!

Just Fab has charged my account 3 times without my permission! After wasting my time trying to contact someone from the company I just gave up. I sent them several messages and even called, but there was no response. I also contacted PayPal and they refused to help me. I hope I'll get my money back. I really love Just Fab and never expected to be scammed! I hope that was just a mistake or something. Don't let them steal your money!

K
7:07 am EST

JustFab took my money!

I had to block my card because JustFab refused to cancel my account and give me my money back. In the past I ordered some shoes, then I found out that they were charging me for three months! I was shocked when I realized they were stealing money from me. When I contacted my bank I was told that JustFab somehow got my new card details. These people are running a huge scam, they should be shut down! I hope my bank will get my money back. Beware, if you buy anything from these thieves they'll steal your money!

A
3:24 am EST

JustFab I want my money back!

JustFab is the worst website ever! Don't order anything from them, they will steal you money and you will never get what you paid for. This company needs only your money, believe me. If you don't then check all the reviews! Don't not give them a penny! I ordered several things from them 6 months ago thinking I'm getting a great deal. I purchased some boots and clothing. I actually fell for their super cheap prices. Later I realized that they have been charging me $40 a month! I contacted customer support but received no reply. This is the worst experience I have ever had. It seems like they decided to keep my money. No words can describe how disgusted I am with JustFab.

L
3:18 am EST

JustFab stole my money!

Horrible company! I ordered a pair of shoes from JustFab. I received my order in reasonable time and everything seemed fine. But one month later they charged $30 from my card! I immediately contacted customer service and demanded refund, but was told that they have no idea what am I talking about. I checked the reviews about JustFab and realized how many people were scammed the same way! I am so disappointed. I will have to close my bank account. But first I'll contact my bank and hope they'll get my money back. I'll also report them to BBB. This is absolutely illegal!

T
7:49 am EST

JustFab awful customer service!

I was very disappointed with JustFab and decided to close my account so I contacted their customer service. Their rep was absolutely unprofessional, I told him many times that I want to close my account and nothing would change my mind. For about 30 minutes he kept repeating why I should not close my account. I felt like I was talking with a robot. Several days ago I received a bill from JustFab! They never closed my account and now they are after my money! I immediately contacted my bank changed my credit card. This is a scam! This company tried to steal my money after I asked them to close my account! That is unacceptable.

7:28 am EST

JustFab cheap quality

I purchased a pair of shoes from JustFab and they fell apart within a couple months. I didn't contact customer support since two months passed and there was no way to get my money back. I decided to cancel my membership since all the products I ever received were horrible quality. I called customer support many times and every time they put me on hold for like 30+ minutes and then just hang up. They make it almost impossible to cancel your membership so they can keep charging you $40 every month! They continue to charge me and there is no way I can cancel my membership. Well, I contacted my bank and they said that the only decision to this is to cancel my credit card and make a new one.

Y
3:36 am EST

JustFab scam!

They charged my card without my permission! When I contacted JustFab customer support I was put on hold for like 45 minutes. After waiting on hold I finally got a supervisor and was told that they did not made any charges. Complete liars! Then I contacted my bank and they called JustFab. My bank said that there were no charges made, but JustFab told the bank that there was no such charge. My bank's manager told the representative from JustFab that he would send them the proof. But JustFab rep said that they don't need any proofs. I'll never order anything from this horrible website again. They stole my money, horrible scam!

T
9:23 am EST

JustFab totally disappointed!

I purchased a necklace back from JustFab several years ago. Then my wife brought to my attention that were getting charged $40 every month. JustFab signed me for a membership without my permission and charged me for it. I contacted customer support and cancelled the subscription. They did not refund me. Few years later I started getting charged $40 per month again! They somehow got my new card information and started charging from that card. They basically stole more than $1500 from me! I had to contact them again and they canceled my membership. They refunded me only $300, because they didn't have the old card information. JustFab is a very bad company! They are thieves and I still have no idea where they got my new card information. Don't order anything from them! Don't become their next victim.

9:07 am EST

JustFab worst company ever

Well, long story short. The quality of the things they sell is not good to begin with. Justfab is an awful company to deal with. So called customer service is extremely ridiculous and useless! I used to buy things from justfab and even purchased a vip membership, but things changed. Two weeks ago they took $50 from my account without asking me! I was extremely lucky that I even notice that. I sent them many emails asking for explanations, but still no answer! It is not legal to take someone's money for who knows what! I never gave my permission! I highly recommend not even wasting your time dealing with this company. Stay away from this horrible scam!

R
6:21 pm EST

JustFab membership fee - unauthorized scam

Ibi justfab (not) has a business model of enrolling you in a $39.95 per month "membership fee" without your consent. The truth and lending statement on the back of your credit card will only allow you to dispute the past 60 days of charges. They make more profit off of the unauthorized fees than they do selling their products. Interesting to note - another company, sheodazzle has the same practice - they actually use the same recording and call center - shame on me for not monitoring my daughter's purchases - scam scam scamscam scam

9:56 am EDT

JustFab had to take legal action for compensation

Hi I'm in the uk. My girlfriend bought two bags for £8.75 from justfab.co.uk and, to her knowledge, selected not to join the VIP Club. A month later they deducted £35 twice in one day from her bank account. She had to go to the bank to stop them taking further payments.Their dismissive and uninterested call centre staff insisted she had joined the club twice, despite not having sent her a single email declaring this. They tried to hide behind terms and conditions.Under my guidance, she wrote to their registered address demanding they repay the money, plus compensation for wasted time. They ignored this so she took them to the County Court, using the Money Claim Online government website.Suddenly they were keen to pay up, being aware that a Judge would take a very dim view of their little "scheme". A Judge can overturn any contract they deem unfair, and I am sure this would have been the case.They ended up paying £155, including a court cost of £25.These are the correct contact details if you want to complain to them formally:Jo SmithOffice Manager, UK | JUSTFAB.co.ukE: [protected]@justfab.com8-10 Dryden Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E 9NAHis full name is Jonathan.I have written an e-booklet about how you can do exactly what I did, to get compensation: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Suing-online-made-easy-compensation-ebook/dp/B00O086T4O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1413122812&sr=8-1&keywords=damien+fletcher

H
9:58 am EDT

JustFab they started to take money from me for nothing

My sister ordered shoes from the company ibi just fab. I haven’t received the order and contacted the rep. He told me that they would deliver it, and I needed to be more patient. Afterwards, I haven’t received the order and the seller stopped to reply. 8 months later they simply started to take money from my account. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

8:32 am EDT

JustFab no return address and impossible to get money back

I bought 2 pairs of shoes from www.justfab.co.uk. I received only one pair and it was wrong. I sent several emails to the seller, but he never replied. I haven’t received his return address, so I can’t send the shoes back, but I want money back. I have no idea what to do now. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

12:22 pm EDT

JustFab stealing money from customers

Stay away from justfab shoes!
They are deceitful, misleading, highly unethical retailers. Just realised they've taken £35 from my account, unauthorised. I thought it was a mistake until I looked on google and found literally hundreds of people complaining about this, there has even been some legal action! There is even a facebook page dedicated to their awful service!
I am a student and cannot afford this payment. I need the money for food. The only reason I bought the shoes was because my old ones were broken and these were the best I could afford. This will put me into the red and I will get charged from my bank for this. I am absolutely outraged. A pair of shoes I thought would cost me £17.50 are going to end up costing me over £100, which is even more annoying as the product quality is terrible! I have emailed them and have contacted paypal to say the payment was unauthorised. I hope I get a refund immediately or else I will be making a huge online boycott or takie legal action against justfab shoes. Justfab, for your own sake, I hope you're hearing this!
If you're reading this and have had the same experience please post it online, this is the only way these companies will listen, if we en masse complain against them. This company should not be allowed to continue with this practice. They should be made to advertise more clearly.

Read full review of JustFab and 1 comment

1 comment
M
M
Mustanggrl
, US
Dec 09, 2014 1:18 pm EST

I completely agree with this. Unauthorized charges, terrible customer service and the quality of their products is horrendous I don't understand how they can charge money for them

4:08 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

JustFab shady subscription practices

This company has very shady subscription practices! I agree with other posters that a reputable company would advertise up front that it is a "shoe of the month" club (or what ever they sell) if you sign up vip. You can sign up and order online, then why can you not cancel the account online? I, as others, "skipped" a month and was still billed for it. I did what they asked I do and they still charged me. If they aren't going to follow through with their own instructions why should they expect us to follow through. When I called to cancel my account they lied to me and said all my personal info, credit card, etc. Would be deleted immediately, then when I refreshed my screen and asked why it was still there if she had already deleted it, I was given the run around "it has to go up to the supervisors to delete, then all info will be deleted from the system". When I asked why she told me something different just minutes before she got very rude and told me I must not know about computers, that it takes time to delete that sort of thing. I asked her again why then did she tell me it was immediate, she gave me the run around. When I asked very nicely for a supervisor, she asked why I needed to speak with one, when I asked nicely again she told me to hold and hung up on me. Beware of this company! Do not order anything from them without reading everything!

G
1:04 pm EST

JustFab fraud account

My credit card information was stolen. The person that stole it open an account using her name & a different address other then my billing or street address. I called my bank & advised them what was going on, they suggested that I contact the vendor "justfab" & alert them to what was going on. I contacted justfab told them what had happen & the rep asked me for the shipping address where the product was going to, well I didn't know. From that point on everything went downhill, they claims that they are unable to help me because I didn't know the shipping address. So we did a 3way conference call with my bank & they verify my mailing address, as well as my street address. I asked to speak with a manager, the rep continue to state that they are unable to help, because without the shipping address they are unable to gain access to the account (?) again I request to speak with a manager and again the rep refuse to put one on the phone (but I could hear someone in the background advised the rep on what to say). Its a shame that some vendors or so hard up to make a sale, that they refuse to do simply the right thing. Now I feel like I been robbed two times. I will get my money back (if it the last thing I do). Then I found out who the owner is, really kimora lee simmons, really...

Read full review of JustFab and 2 comments

2 comments
Sarah06
, CA
Feb 11, 2014 12:37 pm EST

This company is complete s***...they have terrible advertising methods to their consumers, and leave them with more negative interaction online then positive. I will be calling every day until I get a proper refund.

NEVER USE THIS SITE!

WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!

nikkiraw
Hartford, US
Feb 11, 2014 4:24 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I agree yesterday .I received an email stating that the company was going to charge my credit card $49.and change, for not purchasing. I never signed up to be a member of anything. I bought a pair of pants and a tank top, around 25$ last October. I never received anything more nor have I went back to purchase anything. Well I sent them an email and I am waiting to hear from them now. If a company can only get business by charging your credit card in advance and making people buy something that they do not want, there is a serious scam here!

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

JustFab contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with JustFab?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with JustFab Customer Service. Initial JustFab complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for JustFab above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about JustFab. Discuss the issues you have had with JustFab and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.