JustAnswer.comOnline scam

D Review updated:

JustAnswer says that they provide experts all over there site. They even claim on there site that 'Distinct from other answer sites on the web, our Experts are actually doctors, auto mechanics, veterinarians, CPAs, teachers, computer Experts, etc.'

This is an out and out lie to deceive people into paying money for questionable advice. JustAnswer does not ever certify that a so-called 'Expert' has any training in ANYTHING. There terms of service states,

'No Assurances Given From and No Reliance on Term 'Expert' Throughout this Site, certain terms, including 'Expert', 'Specialist', 'Consultant' or 'Advisor' may be used to refer to someone who claims to have certain knowledge, background or experience that may be useful in responding to a question posed by a user. Use of such terms provides no assurance that the person answering your question has any expertise or qualifications to give such advice. You acknowledge that JustAnswer has not and cannot independently verify their qualifications. If you do not like any answer for any reason, your sole remedy is to disregard the answer and not pay for it. Notwithstanding the foregoing, JustAnswer reserves the right, but is not obligated, to remove any content that it believes violates any of these Terms, including, without limitation, any objectionable or personally identifiable information.'

They hide this in the middle of about 5 pages of legal ease. But all over their site they claim that 'their experts' can answer your questions, even stating, 'our Experts are actually doctors, auto mechanics, veterinarians, CPAs.'

More than likely that MD who is answering your question about your childs sickness, or CPA about your sensitive tax info, is an out of work cab driver from Yonkers, sitting in his underwear at 3am, 'googling' some so-called 'expert' answers.

JustAnswer.com doesn't have ANY oversight of their 'Experts' yet makes people believe than they do. Shame on them. Don't give them any of your hard earned money.

Andy Kurtzig, their founder and CEO is a scammer for perpetrating this deception and other posts all over the internet confirm this.

RESOLVED

• JustAnswer's response · Dec 07, 2010

Dear (username),

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can look into your account immediately.

All of the Experts on the site have had their credentials verified through third party verification services. I'm sorry to hear that the situation that you had did not work out as ideally as we would have hoped. I would be happy to review the account and the chat log to see what the issue may have been.

You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.

- Adam

Point The Way Oct 29, 2020

If you don't use or need Just Answers services, after the 7 day trial, then you should not legally have to pay for them, even if you were unable to call their number to cancel within 7 days. In my case I was fighting for my life and had to leave to stay alive. They don't hear any case by case basis for granting refunds. They simply don't care about people. It's all about scamming you out of money.
    If a policy is not customer friendly, safe or good for the customer then it should be amended or dropped. After all we customers are paying for them to be alive, food, housing, clothing. Customers are suppose to come first and they don't with Just Answer. The refund policies prove they don't care and are only out for financial profit for themselves, even if it is unfair to the customer. Bad business. I feel ripped off of my money for nothing. Why would I want to pay them, who have given me a hard time?
    I wouldn't. I want a refund. Plain and simple. Rip off artists. Don't invest. Just Answer is a scam.

Point The Way Oct 29, 2020

@Point The Way I prayed and God answered. After reading the other members comments I called Just Answer back and told them that they do and have refunded customers fees. After giving them my free legal advise they decided to give me a refund. Glad they "just answered".

• Vi
    Vij K Nov 30, 2018

Just Answer - this site is a fraud. Be very careful when you give your credit card details, they will double charge and mark it as 'recurring' expense and bill you till the card is replaced. Customer care is useless as they give a standard answer that one should be careful before signing up. Be very cautious, do not part with your credit details at this site, you'll regret.

VK.

• Er
    Eric remington Apr 09, 2018

I have been a certified Auto mechanic for over 35 years. I am an expert on Just Answer. No one can google accurate answers and be successful at satisfying customers without a lot of experience, knowledge and access to factory technical information. My name is Eric Remington I am an verified expert on the site. Before they verified me, they got all my background information from me, they called me and wanted to know about my college degree in auto technology info, my ASE certification license information and the owner of the shop(contact info) who I sold my auto repair business and prior to that, my employer info.
    I have seen other experts who work alongside me and I can assure you they are real experts who provide real answers. So disregard the presumptuous naysayers...

• Da
    dalgozy Mar 01, 2018

Complete scam, offers an answer for $5.00 then charges a total of $40.00 stating the $5.00 is just for posting the question without an answer! I did call and was refunded every penny of my money but just hope nobody else falls for this scam. also the tech was great but couldn't resolve my problem without physically seeing my clock. nice guy but not worth $40.00 to chat with without a direct answer!

Point The Way Oct 29, 2020

@dalgozy Who did you talk to, what name and number?

• Ji
    jim cerda Dec 19, 2017

2 times i paid for auto advice and got nothing. I request a phone call once and they call with a web address. jim cerda [protected]/

• Ke
    Keith Grayson Dec 18, 2017

Billy's / Greg Kelsey's stat padding Questions and shill Answers himself Category

Hi Billy, I inspected a large multi-family and retail store Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/18/2012 6:18 PM

Hi Billy, I hope you're having a good Christmas week! Today Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/29/2012 12:41 PM
    Locked by Customer Service

Greg Kelsey $15 Closed by Moderator 12/19/2012 6:41 PM
    Hi Billy, yesterday afternoon I inspected a home that had an Greg Kelsey $15 Timed Out 12/19/2012 3:58 AM.

Hi Billy, I hope this finds you well. Today I inspected a one-year-old, ..Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/17/2012 4:16 PM .

Good morning Billy, Yesterday I inspected a home that had a Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/16/2012 8:41 AM .

Good morning Billy, yesterday I inspected a direct vented concentric Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/15/2012 4:40 AM .

Greg Kelsey $15 Closed by Moderator 12/14/2012 4:08 PM .

Hi Billy, Inner City Products gas warm air furnace S/N L940118287; Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/13/2012 3:18 PM.

Hi Billy, today I inspected an electric water heater manufactured Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/12/2012 3:33 PM.

Hi Billy, today I inspected a home that has a natural gas direct Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/8/2012 4:40 PM .

Hi Billy, today I inspected and Energy Kinetics System 2000 Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/7/2012 5:04 PM .

Hi Billy, I meant to ask the ages of Fijitsu A/C systems S/N Greg K

JACUSTOMER-fweorbzg is a fake, he has his picture in his question, he was made an expert yet never participated, he comes on only to be obstinate, I predicted what would happen after a $30 toyotomi question posted at 505pm was ignored and a 540 pm toyotomi question was instantly answerd and done in 6 minutes and only $9 value, and the $30 toyotomi question remained unanswered! why would billy ignore a $30 yet jump on a $9, and how rare 2 toyotomi questions in 1 hour unheard of, never happens, I recognized it as being a fake as the day before Billy and alter ego Greg were going on about Toyotomi's and Bily said you sure find the weird ones!

Billy didnt anticipate my reading his posts so the toyotomi question was a red flag
    when a $30 questionposted at 505pm was ignored and $9 toyotomi question posted at 540pm was answered and done in 6 minutes! and to top it off billy continues ignoring the #30 Toyotomi question, I finally saw I could prove this to the admi and predicted what would happen if I bit this bait and it happenedd yet nobody cared too even look at what happened!

Sent to HVAC Experts 1/27/2013 at 5:05 PM Value:$30.40
    Toyotomi OM22 unit shutting down with error code

Toyotomi OM22 toyotomi oil miser 22 vented heater
    Sent to HVAC Experts 1/27/2013 at 5:40 PM Value:$9.00
    Answer by billy at 5:46 PM (6 minutes and 17 seconds )

505 pm http://www.justanswer.com/hvac/7is5y-toyotomi... Toyotomi OM22 unit shutting down with error code

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    2 Toyotomi oil miser 22's, on same day, same hour. same issues(fuel error)

1, is $30.00 posted at 505pm for $30 and ignored

1, is $9.50 posted at 540 pm, Billy answered in 6 mins, ignoring the $30 question

Toyotomi OM22

toyotomi oil miser 22.

JACUSTOMER-fweorbzg 1/27/2013
    Toyotomi OM22 posted at 5:05 PM Value:$30.40
    At 6:36 PM, 1 hour 31 minutes later, I bit/ANSWERED

Toyotomi OM22 toyotomi oil miser 22 vented heater
    Sent to HVAC Experts 1/27/2013 at 5:40 PM value $9.50
    Answer by billy 1/27/2013 at 5:46 PM (6 minutes and 17 seconds later)

Billy screws EXPERT over and peer reviewed then reposts in public!

• Mi
    Michaelene Keegan Oct 23, 2017

I asked for help with my mail stamp on mac computer I was charged 4 separate times for an answer I never received. I was able to get 2 off but have to wait for other 2 on my cr. card to show up then launch a dispute. what a pain in the butt. never received an answer from 4 experts. my bank said they will be able to help me after my card is charged. this company should not be aloud to exist online a total scam

• Us
    userdub Feb 11, 2017

Justanswer is definitely not a scam. It is a well organized and customer friendly website. I have used the site for speaking to a legal expert . My experience was price worth and i would really love to use them if I need any such help. But I can't say the same for all categories. My sister used the site for asking a homework question and was anxious if the answer might be publicly seen. In fact, JA doesn't seem to have a policy ensure the privacy of an answer. In certain categories, this could be troublesome . For this reason, I use clearessays.com for asking help on essay writing .

justanswer uk Sep 19, 2016

I recently [15/08/16] was conned out of £56 by justanswer uk I was supposed to be able to speak to a legal expert but the questionair failed to ask for my phone number if they meant by e-mail it never happened.in fact I could not even get into their system as they were asking for a password which I had not been asked for. do not pay for this scam which google is fully aware of; but does not remove!!! artisandyman.

Charmy Aug 29, 2016

In March I asked a question on Just Answer but was not happy with the response and had my $69 refunded. The company has since taken a monthly payment of $69 debiting my credit card. I have asked that a total of $276 be refunded and the direct debits stop. I have previously asked that the direct debits stop and the funds be refunded but heard nothing. I have sent another request today. I have been very ill and had quite alot of surgery in the past months which is why I haven't been able to keep on top of this situation.

This is what is written on my credit card statements:

POS 108964 $69.00 12/03/11 This is the one that was credited, but the others need to be refunded.
    POS 195885 $69.00 12/04/11 Just Answer
    POS 187086 $69.00 12/05/11 Just Answer
    POS 156036 $69.00 15/06/11 Just Answer
    POS 137008 $69.00 12/07/11 Just Answer

Thank you for your assistance with this matter.

Regards,
    Charmaine Hall

• Lo
    Loretta Kraus Aug 26, 2016

I visited this site on 20/06/11 asking for help with finding parts for samsung camcorder, I had stated that I had used ebay without success. a 100% guarantee was given and i was advised that if i was not happy with the answer i would not have to pay. I eventually got an answer providing me with a link to ebay. I was not happy with that answer but the next day there was a $36 debit from my credit card. I cannot contact this company to ask for a refund.

The reference for the transaction is [protected]

Loretta

Mark Johns Aug 25, 2016

Hello My anme is Mark Johns i sometime back signed up to justanswersmechanics for some help in sorting a problem with a car i own now the problem is i have forgotten the user name and the password and have tried several times to have my password and username sent to my email address that is listed with this site just answers but everytime no success so i am unable to get onto the site to cancell the use of thier info and i only signed up for one month it has been over six months now, i have also contacted my bank here in Australia and they say that i have to contact justanswers so here i am stuch between a rock and a hard place so if you could help me sort this issue that would be great or i will have to close the bank account and hope that all is stopped this is the last option, cheers Mark Johns

• Ro
    Robert Pierce Jul 26, 2016

I went to JustAnswer.com to see if I could get a quick fix for my television. They said they had an "expert" that had an answer and i needed to give a one dollar deposit to see answer. Of course, not expecting to get blindsided, I agreed to that and a further 27 dollars once I was online with the expert. Long story short, The "experts" advice was to take the t.v. to a repair shop. So, this expert already knew it was something that a real "expert" needed to look at but charged me anyway. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem paying for something If I get value in return. I believe this company (or its experts) should not charge you if they cannot help you. It would be like me telling my neighbor i could fix his car for 28.00 dollars, and then tell him he needed and expert. Does this seem wrong to anyone else but me??

christina elizabeth maxwell Jul 13, 2016

i have had £9.30 tqken from my bank on saturday from this company whom i know nothing about. Where di they get my bank details from? I am on state benefits and do not have this money to splash out to whoever wants to take it my bank details should be secure i would very much like to have my money put back in and not touched again or i will charging them with fraud

• Da
    David Di Jul 04, 2016

I asked them a question about a motori'i'm trying to repair. I pay their fee of $13.00. the expert answers me with a question. when I reply, they want to charge me yet another $13.00. (of course I saw the scam immediately) instead of helping you, they just keep asking questions to run up your bill. I tried to get a refund but office hrs are m-f, but the expert is available 24/7. don't even attempt to use this site

• Nick - JA Help Jun 17, 2016

Dear Senorita Cocktails Pty Ltd,

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Nick and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately.

Of course, you may use the automatic refund tool which is available in our online Terms of Service. Our customer support team is available 24/7 to help and responds within 24 hours.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re really here to help.

- Nick
    JustAnswer Help

• Se
    Senorita Cocktails Pty Ltd Jun 17, 2016

Credit card debited unauthorised. no question answered or attempted, but withdrew money from credit card. scam justanswer website

janet decater Jun 08, 2016

Unwanted unauthorized membership shown by my monthly bank statements since march 2016. refund and cancellation requested asap. attempts to resolve by phone result in recorded message leading nowhere. I need this to be resolved asap as I am on a fixed income and $46 charge per month is not something I can afford.

janet decater Jun 08, 2016

Please refund all charges since march 2016 and cancel further membership and charges.
    Janet decater at [email protected]

• Cu
    curtis2164 May 19, 2016

I have been charged $36.00 (us) total for 3 different calls to justanswer.com. how do I unsubscribe from this flim-flam deceptive outfit??? I never did get a resolution to my problem I addressed with them regarding parts and repairs on my poulon pro riding lawnmower. very poor service = non-existent response to my question.

I need a detailed message describing the charges that were made. I also want to 'unsubscribe' from any future assistance from your company.

• Wi
    William Freese Apr 25, 2016

Just ansthewer invoice #[protected] saying it was paid through pay pal $47.00 I took a one week free trial what the &%#*@ help

Reviewer86176 Feb 21, 2016

For some reason, my "credit card" was charged today. however, I have no credit card — just debit. have no idea about this since I never have used this company "lawers." I will check all these chrages made. more info later.

Justin Prather Feb 08, 2016

Hey where my comment

Justin Prather Feb 08, 2016

Wrong this is not written well I am an expert so I know and they will be in california at some point for their horror story that I am excited about because I don't take kindly to a with money like her and she is done. well soon like tonight so don't be confused I actually enjoy this. why? I am an expert in psychology of burning and learning $ in the bank I give me credit. $time

Reviewer63847 Jan 28, 2016

What a scam, they just want your cc info and then they have the expert assist your and bill you repeatedly. they billed me 3 times on 1 months statement. what a complete scam. they make it sound so good but absolute fraud.

Reviewer86940 Jan 14, 2016

Never purchased anything from just answer, yet they took 25.00 euro from the bank account for the past three months.

Reviewer17258 Jan 14, 2016

For the past three months a direct debit appeared on the bank statement taking 25.00 from the account. no purchase was made. the details read just answer. this a scam and people need to be warned and it is shocking how such a website can be open.

• Wa
    Wayde Alfarone Dec 12, 2015

I'm a 35 year veteran acoustics engineer who is now retired. I still do some contract engineering for some very high end audio companies, and i'm on justanswer.com as an "expert". so to be clear, an expert doesn't mean that a person knows everything, it means that they know a lot. I have 100% positive feedback on that site and many satisfied customers that have saved huge amounts of money because of justanswer's service. I find it hard to believe that someone would be dissatisfied with their service for the following reasons:

1. if you're not happy with the answer you received, you will get a refund!
    2. if I don't have the answer you need, and I can't help, I (like most experts on that site) rather than risk a bad rating will "opt out" and let someone else help you.

I don't see how you can lose... if you don't get a refund for a bad answer, you simply didn't ask, it's that simple!

Reviewer64997 Nov 17, 2015

On 23 Oct there is a NZ$40 debit to mu Visa Gold Account for which I never received an answer.

• Dr
    Dr. L. Nov 06, 2015

I've been a medical expert for ja for 5 years now. i'm board certified and have 30 years of experience. customers who come to the site to ask questions and getting a bargain.in my private practice, i'm closed to new patients and the wait to get in to see me is over 2 months. I do ja because it's intellectually stimulating for me and I think i'm providing a good service for people who don't have access to highly qualified medical doctors. as with any website, there are times when the fine print causes customer dissatisfaction. but please do ask for a refund and it will happen. this is 100% guarantee service.

• Ri
    Rick Lambert Oct 15, 2015

After waiting 2 hours for a response I wanted my money back-which they ask for and take prior to anything else! I asked for a refund-but no response! they state they answer questions as soon as 15 minutes, but they did ask if I would wait a little longer — how long is a little longer? it's been over 5 hours without so much as a peep!

• De
    debbie.lynn.webb Aug 13, 2015

I was offered a 7 day free trial by just answer. within minutes I was charged twice. I was charged $5 and then $14. no free trial. I contacted them and have not received my money back or a response. beware.

• Bu
    Butch009 Jul 03, 2015

JustAnswer experts use the technological knowledge they have of the sites weaknesses to pad their statistics and destroy the statistics of new experts, especially if the new expert is good at assisting customers which they call stealing customers, when in fact it is the customer accepting advice that finally was of some value or help! New experts are encouraged to answer questions that have been answered by other experts yet remained unaccepted, if you are good the sub par experts make an account then bait the new guy with a high value question and rate badly which ruins a new experts statistics, they then openly compare your stats to theirs which they have paded by asking themselves how old a furnace is 500 times in 2 yrs using a $60 a month subscription of unlimited questions! and then rate themself excelent every time!
    and they sell subscriptions to every credit card user so use a pre paid debit so they cant sell you a $60 a month service you dont use or know you have!

• Il
    Ila geib Dec 02, 2014

I have my own complaint. When I got my answer I wasn't happy so I said so and I was only to be charged 5.00. When I saw my next statement You guys had charged me the other 15.00 after you said you wouldn't. I would like the 15.oo dollars you wasn't suppost to charge me back.

• Co
    cobrafangz Oct 18, 2014

Sherlock. ohms, congratulations! you're a rewarder top 100 memberhi sherlock. ohms, we think you’re swell. ok, so maybe more than swell. we think you're amazing! so amazing in fact that you made our top 100 list. over 750, 000 people have joined the rewarder community to share their knowledge and expertise and you're at the top of the charts. we hope you've enjoyed sharing your knowledge, helping others, and getting rewarded in the process. looking forward to a very rewarding 2014.- kendall fargo, ceo of rewarderbrag a little (you deserve it) date: fri, 28 dec 2012 15:08:03 -0800reply12/28/2012 at 11:59 am (2 hours and 21 minutes and 35 seconds later) thanks for your help. I actually fixed the boiler myself after I received your response. I replaced the burners and the ignition wire and a couple of other small parts — paid $144. as you said the parts should be available. thanks again. you saved me over $5, 000 for a new boiler. jacustomer-2vbxhojy - (offline) — 1 positive rating / 2 questions (2 open) jacustomer-2vbxhojy-kurt here, you helped me locate the honeywell retro kit for my ailing furnace a few days ago, got the kit on ebay 129.00 and installed today, as you said, sweet... rebuilt/replced all but blower motor, cleaned up the rest, working like a charm... thanks for all you help... happy holidaysjacustomer-v12tech : hellobiffcbiff c. new reviewer5/10/13v12techja customer fweorzbrg is a fake! see his picture in his question! reward logosherlock. ohms, congratulations! you're a rewarder top 100 memberhi sherlock. ohms, we think you’re swell. ok, so maybe more than swell. we think you're amazing! so amazing in fact that you made our top 100 list. over 750, 000 people have joined the rewarder community to share their knowledge and expertise and you're at the top of the charts. we hope you've enjoyed sharing your knowledge, helping others, and getting rewarded in the process. looking forward to a very rewarding 2014. - kendall fargo, ceo of rewarderbrag a little (you deserve it) r logo great rewards are posted every day. don’t miss out. f logo t logo p logorewarder, inc. 564 market street suite 705, san francisco, ca 94104you are receiving this email because you are a registered customer of rewarder. if you would like to stop receiving notes like this, click here. copyright © 2012 rewarder, inc. all rights reserved. designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. ja customer fweorzbrgis a fake! see his picture in his question! customer /expert in limbo, has his picture in the question ja customer fweorzbrg, another of billy's shills.http://www.justanswer.com/hvac/7is5y-toyotomi...valued at $30 posted at 505pm, billy and 9 experts ignored for 1.5 hours live-in caregivers must be paid for all time worked

• Co
    cobrafangz Oct 18, 2014

I worked for justanswer, aka pearl.com as an hvac expert. I have 38 yrs experience and have an a. s in mechanical electrical technology, met, during which time I never earned less than a 100% on every final, and I am on several other websites all of which I am highly rated, in fact at rearder.com I am in their top 100 experts out of over 750, 000 experts, I was accepted for google helpouts and fix ya where I have mulitipl3e awards, 57 (sniper, 63 sharpshooter, 109 scholar, 200 nightowl & helped over 29, 0000 persons 92% found my assistance helpful.

Justanswer encourages new experts to answer all questions that have not been accepted by the customer regardless of who had tried to answer it first, if the hvac mentor answered a question and it was not accepted and a new expert comes along and is so good he gets many if not most of the established (embedded) experts unaccepted questions accepted, this makes the existing expert very angry and despite the terms of service the sub par experts who are threatened by expertise can easily make several fake customer accounts and ask high value questions to bait an eager beaver into a trap and rate the new expert badly for no reason, this ruins a new experts percentage rating for quite some time even if you had a 100% rating, m this then is used to portray the new expert as being sub par, the admins have no clue and really care less to even google to see who is correct this way the sub par embedded experts protect their money and jobs while conspiring with other sub par experts to peer review the new expert in collusion, negative peer reviews daily, this culminates in you being kicked off despite you having superior expertise. this insures that a sub par expertise is the level you will get as any experts who dare be as good as they can be, is soon booted off with justanswer allowing theexpert bullying. I saw a case where billy the hvac mentor was telling a customer how to wire a motor that I knew was going to destroy the motor and I tried to stop it but billy just used the manipulated ratings to portray my advice as inferior! even after the customers motor fried out immediately!
    There are many factually incorrect assertions made by the sub par experts
    The sub par experts stat pad their accounts ratings the same way only they do so using a subscription so that they may ask themselves a silly question every day and rate themselves excellent!

Greg kelsey a fake home inspector asks billy the age of a furnace 400 times a year, checking out greg kelseys website shows it to be a front.

• chimmy Sep 12, 2013

The atmosphere for new experts on ja/pearl is terribly abusive and the better educated you are, the faster you are manipulated off the site by the mentor in the hvac forum!
    He is threatened by anyone with more knowledge than him, (which is not hard to do)
    And conspires with other sub par experts to remove the competition, any new expert who answers a question that an embedded troll has answered and the new expert is chosen is going to be negatively peer reviewed to death and fake customers/experts will be obtuse and for no reason rate you badly!
    When an expert 1st begins billy insures their ratings appear to be sub par, billy has dumbed down the entire hvac forum to a group of fake posers who evidence zero real world experience!

Peer review was a good idea, but some sub par experts/mentors were / are colluding with others to eliminate the competition that way. and by fake customers rating badly... on very thin pretexts.
    alumalite /phil
    Explanation that was way brighter than most of us here, including me. why did you opt out?
    phil/alumilite,

To avoid billy's wrath after I won his customer!
    Thats why I opted out!
    Why is it billy can hack my computer and publish my personal info on your site with full acceptance?
    I reported it many times and still ignored, condoned and enabled
    You knew scripting was ongoing and my data was posted by billy during an abusive peer review!

Why is billy1961 allowed to hack me exposing my identity and post it brazenly he knew he was going to be safe and was hurting me by abusing the systems weaknesses!
    You know and I can prove where and when it was done!
    my computer was hacked and my name was tossed out without any fear at all!

To: kdlive.com
    Subject: [#gtu-[protected]]: re: peer review report received
    Date: wed, 27 feb 2013 20:21:46 -0500
    From: [email protected]
    Hi k,
    while we appreciate your diligence in bringing these abuses to our attention, your frequent emails to the mods and to quality will not result in any changes to our decision,. billy is integral to our operation

the professional quality team

ticket id: gtu-[protected]
    department: expert quality
    type: issue
    status: closed
    priority: high

Http://www.justanswer.com/hvac/7kzxb-first-problem-error-code-a01-restart-when.html

Ja has now edited billys abuses away so nobody can read the abusive # words
    Hello, I am ready to continue. there is another way to wire when you are ready to proceed. if you have question of who to work with simply research the feedback pecentage and approval rating. I am ready when you are. billyjr

Peer review was a good idea, but some experts were colluding with others to eliminate the competition that way... on very thin pretexts.

Phil/alumilite
    Phil/alumilite, said I was one of the best and billy was abusing peer reviews

Billy insults me before the customer and negatively peer reviewed me for the 100th time

Billy burns up customers motor! new expert trying to rescue billy from catastrophic wiring calamity! lol!!
    Note billy's smartass remark after not being able to compete! says cit all! and this rude ignoramus is still online! not only that but his precious ratings! look at this! billys advice for wiring is gibbberish! incomprehensible!

Customer replied.

Yes... but I think thats wrong and it may have burned the motor... is there difinitive right and wrong way? which method should I try next? and will either further damage the motor?

Expert: billy replied.

The damage would be if it was wired with both brown wires on one cap terminal and the motor white to other cap with furnace white to motor white terminal.

I like simple for wireing...

One capactor with the 2 brown wires... one on each terminal not both on thesame side.
    Then simply white to furace, black to furnace white and the blue taped of to it.
    That wire from old capacitor to furnace white.

Ask anything at all to make this easier.
    We will keep working on it.
    What total gibberish!

Customer replied.

Expert: billy1961 replied.
    No way my advice was clear!
    The damage would be only if it was wired with both brown wires on one cap terminal and the motor white to other cap with furnace white to motor white terminal. and the terminal to the lead to the terminals
    I like simple for wireing...
    One capactor with the 2 brown wires... one on each terminal not both on thes ame side.
    Then simply white to furnace, black to furnace white and the white/black blue taped of to it.
    That wire from old red capacitor to furnace white. to terminal

Ask anything at all to make this easier.
    We will keep working on it.

Customer replied

Uh.. ok.. I will just go with blk power to blk on the motor for cool and brn on one end of cap and brn w/stripe on opposite end of cap. red power to red motor for slow speed on heat and wht common power to wht from motor. I will advise once I hook it up...

Expert: billy1961 replied terrific, you should do ok,

Keep posting with questions.

Expert: v12tech replied

Huh?? there was no competition, malice or derogation intended. I have an a.s. degree in mechanical electrical technology, I am here to assist only and have referred to accepted & common knowledge on a motor. you'll have to let me know what you are referring to, if you are not kidding, that is a generally accepted fact for the color leads on a motor. just as a thermostat has red=24v white = heat yellow = cool green = fan so are 99% of all motors white = common, red = low, black = high and browns go to the capacitor. if you have a specific factual error I made please include this as merely comparing credentials is unfair as I have a 2 yr degree. I have never nor will I ever malign lesser qualified contemporaries especially regarding such a basic accepted norm.

If you take a leg of power (l-1) and run it to the capacitor terminal

You have just ran line 1 to either the run winding or the start winding!
    The speeds are on the run winding, consequently guess what happens if you send line 1 to run
    (or start) and line 2 to either of the two speeds (hi/low) which are located on the run winding, it burns it out!
    Line 1 goes to common and line 2 goes to the speeds, low or high,
    Never ever put line 1 and line 2 on the run winding,
    It wont run!
    If both hot legs were run to the run winding by putting common or line 1 on the capacitors terminals (run or start),
    It ruins the motor! you cant run both legs to the run winding
    A run capacitor has 2 terminals and they go to the run and start windings.
    The only time you may run a leg of power to the cap is if it has 1 speed in this case its fine, but multi speeds take line 1 to common directly and line 2 to low or high speeds!

I will opt out and ask you credit the expert billy.
    V12tech

Http://www.justanswer.com/hvac/7e50m-need-help-connecting-motor-capacitor-single-run-leads.html

Hello, I am ready
    To continue. there is another way to wire when you are ready to proceed. if you have question of who to work with simply research the feedback percentage and approval rating. I am ready when you are.
    Billy1961

this evidences the rude abuse a new expert gets!

Expert: chas replied 1 hours ago.
    Hi, I noticed another expert posted on top of me. please note this expert just showed up today and has no satisfied customers. I wanted you to know that in advance before you spend money on his answer or the part he wants you to replace..

Customer replied
    Yes billy... but thats wrong and it burned the motor... is there a definitive right and wrong way?

• Mo
    Mommof3 Jul 11, 2013

Seems like a lot of folks want to say that if you had a good experience with justanswer then you are a pawn or someone from the site? I could say the same thing, it sounds like a lot of the complaints are coming from the same person. Verbal inflection, how it's written, what they are writing about. BEFORE i use any site, I look it up and see what ppl are saying about it...I saw some bad reviews and i saw some good reviews but their 100% money back guarentee is what made the decision for me because it's rare to see these days. Sure enough, I've been with them for a few years now and i've gotten some good answers that have saved me lots of money and some answrs i didnt like, but anytime i asked for a refund., ..guess what, I GOT IT. So to me, thats all that really matters. satisfaction guarenteed :)

• Mo
    Mommof3 Jul 11, 2013

I have been a justanswer (and now pearl) customer for a few years now. Not only have they given me valuable information for my dogs, that would ave cost me THOUSANDS in vet visits, I've spoken to their legal experts, doctors (eye and gyn), appraisers, mechanics and more. Their subscription plan has saved me countless amounts of money in my opinion. The bottom line to me is
    1. anyone here who says they can't get a refund is either lying, didn't call in or is too dumb to be using a computer. Anytime I've asked for a refund (by calling in) the refund was processed. In my opinion this is unprecedented because i dont know any other sites that do this?
    2. In 2010, I split with my wife and I talked to MsChase, I'm not sure how well I would have done if she wasnt there for me. She was very understanding and one nite talked to me for over 5 hours! All for a payment of $10. I don't know what your complaint with her was (especially since all you did was call her names without stating what the actual problem was) but she was a god-sent angel to me and I'm sad that she's no longer an expert. If she is a moderator now, I'm sure she treats everyone with the same amount of care and respect that she showed me and others on the different answers I've read of hers.
    3. Have I had answers that I wasn't happy with? Yes, of course...but I was always refunded when I asked.

Bottom line, I don't know about anyones experience but my own...I for one am happy that JA and Pearl exists because they are the call you make make in the middle of the night...at the last hour or when you just can't find a friend who knows what they're talking about...the prices are reasonable when compared to current office visits (which have gotten higher and higher over the years)

thanks Jules

• chimmy Mar 05, 2013

I was an expert there since 2008, their business model is deceptive and fraudulent in that almost everyone is "accidentally" is double billed due to a rate and accept scam, both costing you! and then sold a monthly subscription which is most often un noticed for quite some time, they refund if you ask and that is not easy to do by design, it is not a mistake, it is a carefully crafted credit card minefield.
    The recent scripting /hacking/security breach. from abusive embedded troll magazine mechanics pull every dirty trick in the book, from stat padding via shill accounts ip proxies, many dirty tricks the embedded trolls use, padding their ratings with fake repeat customers the incompetent expert trolls are made to appear informed. reposting from their archives of accepted answers, just answer is also pearl.com, answer nest and answer grab bag, e answer, may spin offs as the reputation of just answer is fraudulent billing practices, it is the most blatant fraud that is allowed I have ever seen. everything they allege is contradicted elsewhere not just for customers, but the experts, its a fearful treacherous environment, of us vs us and us vs them office to experts mistrust/abuse. the experts are ripped off and must be good at smiling as you are unpaid, then negatively rated as well., the system is set up to have the experts be rated poorly by the ways the site limits interaction to time delayed emails, rarely is it a live text/chat session.
    It is a ongoing phone tag type of interaction that can take days and be extremely difficult to do as we work with complete novices and many have no clue and wish to somehow have us walk them through it as just answers says, however how do you do this via texting? imagine this. any other trade doing this! a auto painter or artist, anything requiring experience and mentoring etc. these people are attempting jobs many times a 1 yr apprentice would never be allowed to do for many reasons. there is no warnings of working with power and the verification is ridiculous, a 3rd world boiler room asked me if I worked for myself? never noticing my phone # was my boss's as well or that we apparently lived together! what made me resign finally besides the deceptive business model was the scripting scandal, it has been alleged for years that embedded trolls were manipulating new experts ratings and theirs and also locking answers via scripting etc, all denied even when the worst troll the hvac mentor billy 1961 actually stated other experts personal data on abusive peer reviews, this expert was head and shoulders above most and is gone due to abuses, I have saved comments over the last few months. I was being hacked and just lately they admitted there has been a massive security breach and we need to swap emails and accts, pins etc as we could be wiped out or had our data sold to hackers world wide!
    I asked why the customers were not informed as well, they essentially said we are not to be involved in this and even asking can get us booted! telling me they hardly want everyone told to review their statements or a massive wave of refunds will be made and their profits will be 1/2 as much, they use bots for most answers, billy 1961 is in the url for answer nest dot com too, and billy is the worst abusive can artist there is there, seemingly immune to the abuses he gives any new expert whom is a threat by being knowledgeable.
    See below,...

Billy got mad

Billy rude online and negative peer reviewed then posts in my personal data in public! which ja denies is hacking etc.
    Thus why I am leaving ja.

Here is an example of just one shill asking 300 questions all of which are quite dumb actually. and the alleged home inspection he does alleges expertise, however the questions he asks evidence no knowledge what so ever!

Greg kxxxy's questions and answers category

Question customer value status most recent hi billy, I hope you're having a good christmas week! today greg kxxey $15 positive rating received 12/29/2012 12:41 pm by another expert hi billy, I hope you and your family had a wonderful christmas! greg ky $15 positive rating received 12/27/2012 10:01 am by another expert locked by customer service greg ky $15 closed by moderator 12/19/2012 6:41 pm by another expert hi billy, yesterday afternoon I inspected a home that had an greg key $15 timed out 12/19/2012 3:58 am by another expert hi billy, I inspected a large multi-family and retail store greg key $15 positive rating received 12/18/2012 6:18 pm by another expert hi billy, I hope this finds you well. today I inspected a one-year-old greg ksey $15 positive rating received 12/17/2012 4:16 pm by another expert good morning billy, yesterday I inspected a home that had a greg keey $15 positive rating received 12/16/2012 8:41 am by another expert good morning billy, yesterday I inspected a direct vented concentric greg key $15 positive rating received 12/15/2012 4:40 am by another expert ra - 614 greg ksey $15 closed by moderator 12/14/2012 4:08 pm by another expert hi billy, inner city products gas warm air furnace s/n l940118287; greg key $15 positive rating received 12/13/2012 3:18 pm by another expert hi billy, today I inspected an electric water heater manufactured greg ksey $15 positive rating received 12/12/2012 3:33 pm by another expert hi billy, today I inspected a home that has a natural gas direct greg key $15 positive rating received 12/8/2012 4:40 pm by another expert hi billy, today I inspected and energy kinetics system 2000 greg key $15 positive rating received 12/7/2012 5:04 pm by another expert hi billy, I meant to ask the ages of fijitsu a/c systems s/n greg k

Below notice customer shays thanking v12 tech,
    This angered billy who posted this toyotomi unit
    a very rare unheard of unit that the home inspector had recently asked billy about, no experts answereed this $30 question from its 505 pm posting, despite the fact 9 experts were online then too,
    This was brought to my attention by an expert who warned me billy was setting me up with fake and obtuse/abusive customers who would rate me badly, I waited and at 540 pm a new toyotomi question was asked also with fuel fault, except this one was only valued at $9.50.
    I was amazed, I next saw billy asnswering it in 6 minutes and ignoring the $30 question posted 1st. at 630 pm!
    I was asked by a mod to help the customer, I said I felt this was a set up
    and explained why, that out of 9 experts nobody touched it including
    One known to do this, billy1961, who answered the latter toyotomi question valued at $9., 50 while ignoring the $30 one no body else too which was weird!
    I try and sure enough I get the most hyper, rude, obtuse derelict who rates badly and guess who's coming to dinner to save the day? billy who repeats what I said and was accepted thanked!
    And after ja denied seeing this and the fact billy 1961 is in the url of new sites I said billy is an insider or andy
    See below obvious setup

#1, posted @ 505pm value $30
    Toyotomi om22 unit shutting error code ee 6. sent to hvac experts 1/27/2013 at 5:05 pm
    Http://www.justanswer.com/hvac/7is5y-toyotomi-om22-unit-shutting-down-error-code-ee-6.html

Toytomi om22?
    Acustomer-fweorbzg - (offline) — 0 positive ratings / 1 question

#2, posted @ 540pm value $9.50
    -sent to hvac experts 1/27/2013 at 5:40 pm

Http://www.justanswer.com/hvac/7is9v-toyotomi-oil-miser-22-vented-heater-fuel-added-tank.html

Sent to hvac experts 1/27/2013 at 5:40 pm brand: toyotomi oil muser sassyrector (offline) — 1 positive rating / 1

Look I have a toyotomi post billy remarked to greg, boy you really find them!
    And then used this bizzare units design to convey incompetence, however the answer was given and obtuse customer insisted on cleaning what is self cleaning. I finally fed up with the charade said, how about this? and reposted billys answer accepted in his toyotomi qustion for $950, boy did he go crazy, I had to show the troll I knew and he went livid!
    See below 20 days ago billys toyotomi question, its that rare and
    2 in same day, same hour, same fault, 1 is $30 at 505pm, another is 540 pm and $9.50

You find all the interesting stuff...

Here billy1961 tells greg a toyotomi is "interesting" stuff... lol!
    The guy is a real mental midget let me tell you, scratch the veneer and the stupidity rises!
    See below for answernest url!!!
    This preceded billys latest attacks

Rosalynshays:
    V12tech, thank you for your answer and follow-up. please point out or send me a link containing your bonus and rating information. both billy and you responded to parts of my question and I only have a link for billy.
    Sent to hvac experts on 1/27/2013 at 4:28

/27/13 5:03 am
    Oh please dont worry, I dont want you to be billed 2 times. I really enjoy this process and being part of the team is my deal.
    1/27/13 5:06 am
    I really appreciate the compliment, but billy is the expert in the question and I responded as he was not online,
    Thank you though and just keep using us!

Toyotomi om22 unit shutting down with error code ee 6.
    Jacustomer-fweorbzg
    Sent to hvac experts 1/27/2013 at 5:05 pm value: $30.40

Http://www.answernest.com/?keyword=billy1961&af=num&sl_count=6&affid=1004&cid=tlm&tid=122377382&query=billy1961&src=1004&id=adwanswernestcom
    There is a really deceitful one just answer, sure they give you an answer from one of the fake sock puppet experts they have to pump out the google or archived answers they have amassed using human experts for a few months or so
    Once they have amassed enough data to answer most via sock puppet, they no longer have to pay 50% to someone to explain how to wire a thermostat for the 10th time!
    If you will notice, there is no variation in the age and output/ratings of the experts they advertise, they are either fairly new or fairly old, the older ones are the fake ones, the sock puppets they use for many responses!
    But beware, they have widespread scripting abuses and anyone who has been there is hacked, they could pull cash out like a nigerian, however they are too insidious and slick for that 1 time move, they set up purposely contrary, vague agreements that leave even their own people unaware of what is really true, the rate and accept scam is their way to double bill you while acting as if they wont bill you to rate the expert, when they do! and will not pay the expert who sat online 12 hours to make $40 cause they get 50% and many simply say I am not happy and bail without paying, or do they? the web site has control they hijack the sessions and complete many off the record, the customer accepts and is asked to rate, gets double billed, plus set up in a subscription for monthly billing, "pilfering" of many accounts, acting as if the manholes they leave uncovered that many fall into are by sheer accident, and the fault of them for not reading correctly, however even alleged lawyers could not agree on the slippery contradictions and constant state of flux as to the rules! they slowly rate the experts a bit bad, not too bad but around 90% and if you will notice,. every expert has almost 100%, no one under 90% or they are the ones they set up to be next to go, they tell them to ask for a bad rating to be reversed or rated period, then later let you go for buzzing!
    Or verifying a fact they say you cut and pasted by verifying a fact! its really evil and carefully constructed, see this sites url, it has billy1961 in it, try and google this and look at the fake entries on fake websites with ads threaded into the comments mentioning just answer or bill1961!!

Notice the,... query=billy1961&src=100, above!

That is the "oldest' most corrupt abusive"expert"who negatively peer reviews the experts that are real to death, even when he posts peoples names online proving he has scripted and hacked the computers and even can access the paypal data according to just answers internal memos, they have not released this to the many at risk! they want no mention of it to the point of lying about its abuses until they found 26 experts who were hacking customers and billing too, just answer does not like that!

It is none of the above...
    It"is"& continues to be the"2 step"process expected of the customer to pay the expert / professional...
    Site gets paid, but we don't until the customer"rates"...
    Ther question
    Maybe there needs to be a mentoring program - where a seasoned expert is given 1-2 new experts in their cats to guide and watch them for the first few months? assist reports don't work well - because there is no repercussion for repeated abuse.

sorry... that is not true
    Unless you are a part of the experts family, close friend, past employer, etc."you / we"know"nothing"of most answering experts / professionals backgrounds &"many"are or"could be"certified by gm, ford, chrysler, toyota, etc in their past.
    Especially the ones that are above age 60 & have moved from dealer to dealer..
    As far as"brand certification", very few if any experts / professionals will have"brand certification", as many companies never offered that until the last 15 years.
    I would venture that many electronics experts do not know of or have recieved muntz, lear jet, ara etc. certs.
    So brand certification would be a waste of more expert / professional time & money, as j/a / pearl would want you to go thru the hoops again.

Posts: 23611

We have the same situation in hvac, appliances and plumbing... and... even with factory training in a particular brand, its generally not the entire 25 item line, but just the latest model of one style of that brand and for that year, not the previous 40 years etc.. factory training is good of course, but hardly any sort of valid credential.
    Trane makes systems from one ton to massive 3, 000 ton machines... these are all entirely different from each other... then they change every year or so.
    Years in the business is the best credential, along with degrees, and licenses.
    2 years, with no degrees or licenses does not qualify a person as an expert... that should be obvious, yet we see those admitted regularly.

Greg kelsey's profile
    Feedback rate: 154 positive ratings/156 questions

Protect your identity and earnings, and
    •change your email and passwords for both our sites and paypal, as well as any other online accounts for which you may have used similar credentials.

Gee just answer, why not warn the thousands you burn daily?

If you were not so scared of the customers inspecting their statemnts and discovering your malfeasences, you would/should be knocking o doors letting the people know for gods sakes! my info was posted by billy1961 the same name in your answer nest dot com scam sattelite where you sell our widom, you make me sick, you are all going to suffer tremendously. this is disgusting you enable thievery to hide your thievery! unbelievable!! and your quality expert fro harvard should be disbared! what incompetence, how shameful to smudge harvards good name with the slippery credit card minefield of just answer and its 53 spin off rip off sattelites answernest.com e answer, pearl maybe you should stop ripping off experts and customers, who takes off a bonus/tip, you cant call it a tip its a bonus so you # can dip your fecal stained hands into the poot of dirty cash, why are you so scared of everyone examoning their records?? we all know and the you know what is about to hit the fan boys!

I was an expert there since 2008, however their business model unfortunately is deceptive and fraudulent in that almost everyone since 2008 is"accidentally"sold a monthly subscription which is most often un noticed for quite some time, most do not notice for up to 2 years, they refund up to 90 days only if you ask and that is not easy to do by design, as is this deception, it is not a mistake, it is a carefully crafted credit card minefield.
    What finally made me resign was the recent scripting /hacking/security breach. all the time I was there abusive embedded trolls who are google magazine mechanics pull every dirty trick from stat padding via shill accounts using debit cards and smart phones or ip proxies, there are many dirty tricks that the embedded trolls use, padding their ratings with fake repeat customers who spend $30 a day for 2 years, obviously money laundering and in some cases the way incompetent expert trolls are made to appear informed. their archives with thousands of accepted answers, mostly from real experts who never last long unless disabled or drug addicted, in a wheelchair or too old to go on a roof anymore. just answer is also pearl.com, answer nest and
    e answer, may spin offs as the reputation of just answer is so mired in fraudulent billing practices, it truly is the most blatant fraud that is allowed I have ever seen. everything they allege is contradicted elsewhere not just for customers, but the experts, its a fearful treacherous environment and their is a us vs them animosity from office to in the field experts. the experts are ripped off and must be very good at smiling as you are not just unpaid, but negatively rated as well. that wears on you, the system is set up to have the experts be rated poorly by the ways the site limits interaction to time delayed emails, rarely is it a live text/chat session.
    It is a ongoing phone tag type of interaction that can take days and be extremely difficult to do as we work with complete novices and many have no clue and wish to somehow have us walk them through it as just answers says, however how do you do this via texting? imagine this. any other trade doing this! a auto painter or artist, anything requiring experience and mentoring etc. these people are attempting jobs many times a 1 yr apprentice would never be allowed to do for many reasons. there is no warnings of working with power and the verification is ridiculous, a 3rd world boiler room asked me if I worked for myself? never noticing my phone # was my boss's as well or that we apparently lived together! what made me resign finally besides the deceptive business model was the scripting scandal, it has been alleged for years that embedded trolls were manipulating new experts ratings and theirs and also locking answers via scripting etc, all denied even when the worst troll the hvac mentor billy 1961 actually stated another new experts personal data on a abusive peer review, this new expert was head and shoulders above most and is gone now due to abuses upon him, I have proof in comments I have saved over the last few months. I was being hacked and had strange things going on and just lately they admitted there has been a massive security breach and we need to swap emails and accts, pins etc as we could be wiped out or had our data sold to hackers world wide!
    See below,...

Http://www.justanswer.com/hvac/7ep3s-fan-lennox-electric-furnace-model-es4-20-1-works.html billy got mad
    Billy screws expert over and peer reviewed then reposts in public!

Greg kelsey's questions and answers category

Question customer value status most recent hi billy, I hope you're having a good christmas week! today greg kelsey $15 positive rating received 12/29/2012 12:41 pm by another expert hi billy, I hope you and your family had a wonderful christmas! greg kelsey $15 positive rating received 12/27/2012 10:01 am by another expert locked by customer service greg kelsey $15 closed by moderator 12/19/2012 6:41 pm by another expert hi billy, yesterday afternoon I inspected a home that had an greg kelsey $15 timed out 12/19/2012 3:58 am by another expert hi billy, I inspected a large multi-family and retail store greg kelsey $15 positive rating received 12/18/2012 6:18 pm by another expert hi billy, I hope this finds you well. today I inspected a one-year-old greg kelsey $15 positive rating received 12/17/2012 4:16 pm by another expert good morning billy, yesterday I inspected a home that had a greg kelsey $15 positive rating received 12/16/2012 8:41 am by another expert good morning billy, yesterday I inspected a direct vented concentric greg kelsey $15 positive rating received 12/15/2012 4:40 am by another expert ra - 614 greg kelsey $15 closed by moderator 12/14/2012 4:08 pm by another expert hi billy, inner city products gas warm air furnace s/n l940118287; greg kelsey $15 positive rating received 12/13/2012 3:18 pm by another expert hi billy, today I inspected an electric water heater manufactured greg kelsey $15 positive rating received 12/12/2012 3:33 pm by another expert hi billy, today I inspected a home that has a natural gas direct greg kelsey $15 positive rating received 12/8/2012 4:40 pm by another expert hi billy, today I inspected and energy kinetics system 2000 greg kelsey $15 positive rating received 12/7/2012 5:04 pm by another expert hi billy, I meant to ask the ages of fijitsu a/c systems s/n greg k

Below notice customer shays thanking v12 tech, this angered billy who posted this toyotomi unit a very rae unheard of unit that the home inspector had recently asked billy about, no experts answereed this $30 question from its 505 pm posting, despite the fact 9 experts were online then too, this was brought to my attention by a nice expert who warned me billy was setting me up with fake and obtuse/abusive customers who would rate me badly, I waited and at 540 pm a new toyotomi question was asked also with fuel fault, except this one was only valued at $9.50, I was really amazed at the move, I next saw billy asnswering it in 6 minutes and ignoring the $30 question posted 1st.
    At 630 pm I was asked by a mod to help the customer, I said I felt this was a set yp and explained wgy, that out of 9 experts nobody touched it including the one who is known to do this tactic, billy1961, who had answered the latter toyotomi question valued at $9., 50 while suspiciously ignoring the $30 one as well as no body else which was too weird!

Rosalynshays:
    Sent to hvac experts on 1/27/2013 at 4:28

1/27/13 5:03 am
    Oh please don't worry, I don't want you to be billed 2 times. I really enjoy this process and being part of the team is my deal.
    1/27/13 5:06 am
    Thank you though and just keep using us!

This pissed billy off so he did this.

Toyotomi om22 unit shutting down with error code ee 6.
    Jacustomer-fweorbzg
    Sent to hvac experts 1/27/2013 at 5:05 pm value: $30.40

Sure enough I get the most hyper, rude, obtuse derelict customer who rates badly and comes to save the day billy who repeats what I had and was accepted thanked etc lol!!
    And after ja denied seeing this and the fact billy 1961 is in the url of a new site I said time to go!

Below are the 2 toyotomi question's url's

# 1, posted @ 505pm value $30

Toytomi om22?
    Jacustomer-fweorbzg - (offline) — 0 positive ratings / 1 question

# 2, posted @ 540pm value $9.50
    -sent to hvac experts 1/27/2013 at 5:40 pm

Look at this obvious set up, I have a copy of a post billy had where a toyotomi was the subject and billy remarked to greg, boy you really find the weird ones!
    And predictably he then used this bizzare units bizzare design to convey incompetence, however note the answer was given many times and customer insisted on cleaning what is self cleaning. obtuse by design, I finally fed up with the charade said, how about this? and reposted billys answer accepted in his toyotomi qustion for $950, boy did he go crazy, I had to show the troll I knew and he went livid!
    See # 1 for obtuse shill billy1961
    See below for billy saying toyotomi an 'interesting' unit! lol.

You find all the interesting stuff...

Here billy1961 tells greg a toyotomi is"interesting"stuff... lol!
    The guy is a rea mental midget let me tell you, scratch the veneer and the stupidity rises!
    See below for answernest url!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Protect your identity and earnings, and

Gee just answer, why not warn the thousands you burn daily?

Your online safety is at risk
    Please add [email protected] to your address book to help ensure timely delivery of your conversation notifications.

Pearl.com justanswer keeping our playing field fair

February 19, 2013

dear professionals,
    we write you today in response to reports of professionals using"scripts"to automatically lock questions.
    we want to make clear how using scripts can get you removed from the site, as well as compromise your personal information. we regret that such actions were confirmed on our site, and we look forward to creating and maintaining a fair environment with your help.
    Recent actions

the justanswer and pearl.com team has been committed to tracking the problem and eliminating it. we have researched the problem and developed the technology to identify professionals using a script or program to automatically lock questions.

you should understand, as noted below and as explicitly stated in the expert agreement, using any program to unfairly manipulate our site is forbidden and may result in removal from all categories without redress.

By agreeing to this expert agreement and completing the online registration process, you are agreeing that:
    • (g) you will not use any automated programs to automatically lock questions that are posted on the website.
    we have taken swift action and removed 26 professionals who had been practicing scripting.

we will continue to run testing at differing intervals and with different methodologies to catch professionals using an automated program or script. we regret that such actions were confirmed on our site, and we look forward to creating and maintaining a fair environment with your help.

Your online safety is at risk

our investigation thus far has indicated that the person or people distributing scripts may have used the script to collect your user information including username, password, email, and other profile information; while we are not certain how this information is being used, theoretically it could be used to change your paypal account, allowing them to redirect your earnings.

if you have used a script even for a short time, you may be wise to: •disable it immediately to help protect your identity and earnings, and

Help us catch the distributors
    if you have been contacted by anyone offering to sell a script or question-locking bot, report it here to professional support. please forward the email you received and any other information that might be relevant. if you have used this script, help us catch and stop the distributor(s) and your case may be looked on with some leniency.

the entire pearl.com team would like to thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to resolve this matter.

Sincerely,
    the pearl.com and justanswer team

pearl.com & justanswer. this email is our vehicle to deliver relevant information on ychanges to the site, but if you wish to close your account and no longer participate as a professional, please reply to this email with close account in the subject line..

But beware, they have widespread scripting abuses and anyone who has been there is hacked, they could pull cash out like a nigerian, however they are too insidious and slick for that 1 time move, they set up purposely contrary, vague agreements that leave even their own people unaware of what is really true, the rate and accept scam is their way to double bill you while acting as if they wont bill you to rate the expert, when they do! and will not pay the expert who sat online 12 hours to make $40 cause they get 50% and many simply say I am not happy and bail without paying, or do they? the web site has control they hijack the sessions and complete many off the record, the customer accepts and is asked to rate, gets double billed, plus set up in a subscription for monthly billing,"pilfering"of many accounts, acting as if the manholes they leave uncovered that many fall into are by sheer accident, and the fault of them for not reading correctly, however even alleged lawyers could not agree on the slippery contradictions and constant state of flux as to the rules! they slowly rate the experts a bit bad, not too bad but around 90% and if you will notice,. every expert has almost 100%, no one under 90% or they are the ones they set up to be next to go, they tell them to ask for a bad rating to be reversed or rated period, then later let you go for buzzing!

Notice the,... query=billy1961&src=100, above!

That is the"oldest' most corrupt abusive "expert" who negatively peer reviews the experts that are real to death, even when he posts peoples names online proving he has scripted and hacked the computers and even can access the paypal data according to just answers internal memos, they have not released this to the many at risk! they want no mention of it to the point of lying about its abuses until they found 26 experts who were hacking customers and billing too, just answer does not like that!

It is none of the above...
    It "is" & continues to be the "2 step" process expected of the customer to pay the expert / professional...
    Site gets paid, but we don't until the customer "rates"...

sorry... that is not true
    Unless you are a part of the experts family, close friend, past employer, etc. "you / we" know "nothing" of most answering experts / professionals backgrounds & "many" are or "could be" certified by gm, ford, chrysler, toyota, etc in their past.
    Especially the ones that are above age 60 & have moved from dealer to dealer..
    As far as "brand certification", very few if any experts / professionals will have "brand certification", as many companies never offered that until the last 15 years.

It is none of the above...
    Site gets paid, but we don't until the customer"rates"...

It is none of the above...
    Site gets paid, but we don't until the customer "rates"...
    . that is not true
    joined: sep 22 2009
    Posts: 23611
    we have the same situation in hvac, appliances and plumbing... and... even with factory training in a particular brand, its generally not the entire 25 item line, but just the latest model of one style of that brand and for that year, not the previous 40 years etc.. factory training is good of course, but hardly any sort of valid credential. trane makes systems from one ton to massive 3, 000 ton machines... these are all entirely different from each other... then they change every year or so.
    Years in the business is the best credential, along with degrees, and licenses.

This below pissed billy off dooming me!! lol

Billy ignorantly fails at each rude attempt to best the new expert
    Billy allowed to abuse superior expert

Look at who is in a url billy1961!!! wth!!

Http://www.answernest.com/

“by percentages, it’s been harder to become an expert on justanswer than it's been to get into harvard. all experts have to pass a rigorous application and credentials-verification process. it’s our way of helping guarantee that you’ll be 100% satisfied with your answer.”
    Emily su-lan reber porter
    Director of expert quality
    J.d., harvard law school
    This lady is an imbecile! shameful!