JustAnswer — this company has charged my account $.10 5 times. I have attempted to contact them for refund but there is no way to connect with them.
I do my banking with Suncoast Credit union in Tampa, Fl and my checking acxcount has been charged a total of $.50 From 5 transactions I did not approve or request. Please help me.
I have not signed up with any company with the name "Just Answer" online or on paper. This is a total scam and I want my cash returned to me. How does this stuff continue to happen? Why isn't the internet more secure? How can people just charge stuff to others and bill us for serviv=ces we didn't requwst or subscribe to.
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer.
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request