JustAnswer — membership fee
I used your website to try get some information when I was trying to sell a chinese vase early sept I think possible late August, you were unable to help and you actually responded to me saying that. I am not interested in a $41.20 membership cost which has been charged to my credit account and have canceled it. I respectfully ask you to refund the amount. I believe i did not agree to it and any agreement has been out of a misunderstanding as to what was happening, I did not realise i was signing up to such a cost.
JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Sep 30, 2019
Thank you for reaching out to us about this issue and we apologize for any frustration you've experienced. Unfortunately there is not enough information in your review to pull up your account.
At your earliest convenience, please reach out to our Customer Care team so that we can properly assist you in resolving any open concerns.
We can be reached by phone or email from the Help Center https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us
JustAnswer Customer Care
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer.
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request