JustAnswerI paid $5 to have someone help me

I would like my $66 that you charged my account when I said no to a membership. I would also like you to stop any future payments from being taken out of my account. I find it very difficult to talk to someone without being passed onto someone else. I was also told i would be charged $5 and that would be credited back to me. I would like someone to contact me and talk to me about this problem. If this is not resolved my bank will block any future payments and put up a review about how you are scamming people out of their money. I will say again I clicked on no for membership but you still went ahead and charged me, please refund me my money and do not charge my account again.

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Sep 30, 2019

Hello Lesley,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this issue and we apologize for any frustration you've experienced. Unfortunately there is not enough information in your review to pull up your account.

Please reach out to our Customer Care team so that we can properly assist you in resolving any open concerns.

We can be reached by phone or email from the Help Center https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us

Regards,