JustAnswer — unauthorised charges to my current account!.
From what I can recall, I contacted Just Answer back in July / August 2019 and paid a nominal amount for my query & answer.
That was the only time I've contacted them, yet I have just discovered that £40 payments have been taken from my current account in Sept, Oct and now November, this last one was the one I noticed and had alerted me to the problem. From talking to my bank HSBC, I am led to believe that the charges were made via my debit card?.
My bank has blocked any further approaches from JustAnswer, but I need to find out how to get my £120 refunded and how to speak to someone in this rip off Company.
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] justanswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- justanswer.com - no way to cancel 
- justanswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer. 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - charges to my account
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000