Justanswer — price charged for tech support
On NZ Thursday evening (NZ time) I contacted what I thought was Microsoft with a Microsoft Word license issue. Turns out you are not contacting Microsoft as they have independent, remote support people - no problem. However, the price for this, after several in and outs the cost went down to $7 - to which I agreed. Our UK corporate Barclays acoount has been charged £43.61 - which I did NOT agree to. I require an immediate refund to that account please.
Please advise and confirm the refund within 24 hours.
Once that is completed I will need to go back in and get assistance and will assume that this time I am charged the amount to which I agree.
Thanks - Annette
More Justanswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] justanswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] Justanswer - fraud 
- justanswer.com - no way to cancel 
- justanswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- Justanswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer. 
- [Resolved] Justanswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- [Resolved] Justanswer - charges to my account
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000