JustAnswer — just answer seems to be a scam
I was transferred to Just Answer by a support team member from Gmail. I was asked for a refundable $5 deposit (7th September) but after paying this i found it was a lead in to taking another $73 (taken from my visa account on 10th September) which I refused to do. I cancelled my account and didn't respond to the "expert"
1. I want to be reassured that no more unauthorised money will be taken out of my visa account now that you have my account details
2. I didn't receive any advice
3. It was an extremely underhand system of extracting a further payment without prior clearly explaining what the "advice" entailed.
4. The mechanism for complaining to Just answer directly is difficult to access. I was asked for a further $5 and even more money from a lawyer / expert for information on making a complaint.
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] justanswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- justanswer.com - no way to cancel 
- justanswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer. 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - charges to my account
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000