Just Eat — fraud
I've have just had to reclaim £170 from my bank as my card was fraudulently used on your site to order food. I am certain that this wasn't me as I was in hospital at the time of the purchases. The amount was spent over a period of several days.
I am furious that someone was able to access my card details on your site. We trust that you are careful with our details and that we can use your site with trust.
As a result, I have deleted my card details from my account and don't think I'll ever be able to use your site again.
I am appalled at this situation, as I had to sort it all out from my hospital bed, having just had an operation. It was extremely stressful.
Please acknowledge receipt of this email and advise me as to how you plan to address this breach of my trust and security
More Just Eat Complaints & Reviews
- Just-eat.co.uk - fraudulent use of my bank card
- Just-eat.co.uk - 2 weeks later still no refund
- Just-eat.co.uk - this is a scam and I would tell anyone to stay away
- Just-eat.co.uk - crap site, i'll never use it again
- Just-eat.co.uk - take your money from your card
- Just Eat - someone has committed fraud on my card and ordered food without my knowledge or consent request for refund
- Just Eat - take your money and cancel order
- Just Eat - fraud
- Just Eat - Non delivery
- Just Eat - just-eat will steal your card details, save yourself the stress and order takeaway elsewhere