Jumia Kenyarefund policy

B Jun 27, 2018 Review updated:

Hi i recently bought a phone on jumia order number. [protected]. Although delivery time was effective and on time i have to complain that jumia is providing low quality products. the phone arrived and was immediately put to charge as the norm. unfortunately the phone was not charging well. the phone depleted charge rather than charged. I called Jumia immediately on the same day and requested on a return. I was then informed on the policy of return or refund. the next day i called in and confirmed my want for a return. I waited and the item was picked. i eventually called and inquired concerning the refund on when i should expect a refund. Unfortunately Jumia rep kept giving excuses on how he product a was under review ad would be repaired. I repeatedly rejected the repaired product and went ahead and informed them that i needed a refund rather than a refurbished product.
Unfortunately Jumia seems not to wish to hear what the customer wants because today i was contacted by a delivery person to deliver the phone i therefore rejected the return and informed him that i wanted a refund.
I would like to get a refund and stop this return that has been planned by Jumia. Please assess this kind of behavior and caution Jumia suppliers in the kind of products that are supplied.

• S
      Dec 03, 2018

i have a complain to make here.september last yr i ordered a phone from jumia kenya make htc, within a month it started shutting down indefinitely, rebooting every time, i cant even watch a video because of rebooting problems... the same month the charger stopped charging without any physical interference, followed by earphones, i have been up and down with it until now it is not even charging with other chargers and it is very selective, am very disappointed because i bought the phone 18000 kenyan shillings...tell me what should i do...my email