Having problems with Jumia?

Kaka House, 3rd Floor, Maua Cl
Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jumia.

Complaints & Reviews

Jumia32" led tv that I ordered

RESOLVED

IWANT TO THANK, JUMIA CUSTOMER CARE, FOR THE SERVICES IRECEIVED FROM THE LADY YESTERDAY, ACTUALY SHE ADVICES ME ACCORDING TO THE ORDER IPLACED, ON MAY 31, 2018.SHE PROMISED ME THAT MY ORDER WILL BE REPLACED, AND SHE WILL LET ME KNOW BY CALLING ME, OF WHICH AM STILL WAITING FOR MORE GUIDANCE FROM HER.OTHERWISE THANK U VERY MUCH JUMIA CUSTOMER CARE.

• Updated by NOBERT NGANGA · Jun 05, 2018

Its unfortunately that i ordered 32"led tv on jumia online services, on 31 may 2018.Since that day ihave not received any call from jumia agent about how i will receive my item.My complain is that ipaid it via mpesa, and you complied through massage that you have received payment of 24899ksh.Immediately i checked on my account where irealised that my order was invalid, yet have paid for the item, please iwant here from you about how iwill receive my item.(mpesa code;mev7p218wt.)order no.[protected]

JumiaI have not received my refund

I have ordered a headphones from jumia.com and when i received it i found it broken down. I have asked for refund and jumia courier has collected the headphones. The refund request has been accepted but i was outside the country and i have not received my refund. Also i did not received any kind of communication And the order history showes that the refund has been paid which is not true

I have not received my refund

May 17, 2018

Jumia — phone

Hello. My name is Adeniyi Olanorin. I lived in Lagos. I have a little problem and want to resolve it...

Lagos

Jumiakiikaa power phone

I paid for the phone on order and I want to cancel and get my refund, as I placed the order on 12/05/2018, and I already ordered for another phone I like. And I don't know how to go with my money refund, my email is [protected]@gmail.com, and my phone number is +[protected], all I want this to get my refund now as I already paid it today and I want it back because I haven't gotten any delivery, i will so much appreciate if I can get a reply on how to do with this.

Apr 12, 2018

Jumia — sale of phones in jumia deal

A phone was put up for sale on jumia deal, a fairly used Gionee marathon M4, I contacted the phone number...

Apr 10, 2018

Jumia — bad service and attitude from one of your rep at badagry

Good day, I want to use this medium to complain about the de-service your reps at badagry usually put up. I...

Jumiabecoming a seller on your online store

I have filled of the forms and answered the survey question I was told to check my inbox to click the link to add my password and bank details but for 3 weeks now the link haven't been sent me.I've had to send loads of mail to Jumia support Nigeria to no avail. Kindly, contact them to send me the link so as to upload my products and selling on jumia.Most of my friends have had store on jumia online and are selling and making more money than I do on offline store, I want to start now.I'll appreciate if you'll reply me with the link.However, they mentioned some kind tutorial in Lagos but in I'm in abuja. I have learnt everything I need to learn of YouTube. Thanks.Will be expecting your reply.My email address: [protected]@yahoo.com.Kind regards!

Jumiasnorkeling mask 180° view

Dear All

I submitted an order for A/M product based on product spec and sizes.

I've received the mask 6 pm &packing was horrible anyway, i used it in the pool after 10 mins of receiving it firstly it's too small although I ordered XL plus water gets inside as if I'm not wearing a mask!

I made a complaint 7 pm via email and CC, they took it back for quality check, then they called me after a week to inform me nothing is wrong with it plus it smells bad!!

How could a company like yours treat it's customers that way and send them wrong/ defected products and when complaining you just handle it with zero professionalism.

I need my money back!

Mar 25, 2018

Jumia — undelivered order

ve placed an item and paid for it on(fawry) service, and still i haven't recieved the order, i've recieved...

Cairo

Jumiavictoria's secret body splash

I was very shocked to my last order [protected] and to the last phone call I've received from them as probation!
            I returned the items so he told me that I won't have a refund nor an exchange as the products are original and they are not!
            My Victorias secret that i bought from Jumia are FAKE and written original and he is saying that it is original and the sales department checked it!!!
            I never made a complain about anything and i didn't even change my mind about the product although i received another smell than the one i chose! (Received another product)
            He didn't believe me also and told me that we will ship it to you again and will check if the product wasn't the same or not later.
            I don't care about the money it's nothing for me, all i care is that when i buy from the sellers i never think twice about its authentication!

PS: I bought more than 20 body splash from Victoria's secret through out my whole life and i know the difference well.
            They have to take it into consideration for their sales department information.
            1) Its label must be dark that you can't even see the liquid through it.
            2) The black part in it's head cover must be twisting and movable.
            3) The serial number in Victoria's secret is known that it can be copied even if it is a fake product.
            Their sales department should know that.

Jumianot as ordered item/ defective item/ return rejected/ agent hung up on my face/

Hello Jumia,

Regarding the order # [protected]

Kindly note that i call more than once regarding my problem and no one is helping .

i called you form the 1st time i had the problem and non one resolved anything and your level one agents did not write what i complained about for thr item so the inspection didn't happen properly .

the order was placed from my brother account ane his anme is Sherif mostafa

i sent you many e-mails from the e-mail " [protected]@gmail.com"
              we called many times from [protected]
              each call we stated our problem clearly

i call your jumia hotline for custoemr service on the 22nd of feb 2018 i called by 6:50 pm !
              i calkled to one of your agents and her name yousra and she Hung UP THE PHONE IN MY FACE !

and i demanded this fcall to be heard with all it's details and i send many e-mails to you on the same day 22nd feb 2018!

I got two calls from two of your agents
              one his name is MOhammed and the last one was on 28th Feb 2018 from Miss Derine
              and she told me she will call me the next day by 5 pm and that didn't happen also as she promised !

she informed me that all my claim was rejected

I AM NOW CLEARLY DEMANDING FOR ALL MY CALLS TO BE HEARED CLEARLY SPECIALLY THAT CALL I MADE ON 22ND FEB 2018 FROM THE NUMBER [protected] BY 6:50 PM

I KNOW YOU ARE JUMIA AND ALL CALLS ARE RECORDED AND ALL I AM ASKINGT IS FOR THE QUALITY TO LISTEN CLEARLLY TO MY CALL

LAST CALL I GOT WAS ON 28TH FEB 2018 ON THE FOLLOWING NUMBER [protected]
              YOU CAN SEARCH THAT ALSO AND DOUBLE CHECK

PLEASE WHOEVER you are who read this
              make sure you got a proper answer before you call me on [protected] because i have had enough and my time is wasted enough !!!

THIS IS THE LAST E-MAIL I SENT TO YOU REGARDING MY ISSUE AND NO ONE HELPED ME

"

my brother bought an item from you and received wrong model as he ordered TD-W8961ND and received TD-W8961N .and still he accepted the item but it is not working properly as my borthered mentioned all the details to the 1st 5 AGENTS HE CALLED IN THE SAME DAY WE REQUESTED RETURN AND NONE OF THEM ADDED THE RIGHT COMMENTS AS MY BROTHER MENTIONED FOR THE TECHNICAL TEAM TO CHECK THE RIGHT WAY TO AVOID ALL PROBLEMS BUT CLEARLY YOUR AGENTS DID NOT WRITE WHAT MY BROTHER COMPLAINED ABOUT CLEARLY.

my brother got a call today that the item will be returned and my brother refused and still your agent wrote in the complaint/ticket "ACCEPTED" .
              1- i need to be contacted from a manager on the following personal number [protected] as i will handle this case now and not my brother so please respect that.

2-I called your number on 22nd Feb 2018 approximately 6:50 pm from the following land line "[protected]" and i know you can search the call with the call id and number and i talked to an agent her name is YOSRA and apologized to her 1st before i started complaining about what happened .she offered me 360 EGY voucher i can use on jumia and i recfused because i am not calling to ask for vouchers or money and i mentioned this clearly on the call then after maybe 15 minutes or less SHE HUNG UP THE PHONE IS MY FACE i want this to be INVESTIGATED and GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK Regarding this case on the same number mentioned [protected].
              3- You are Jumia so all calls are recorded and i have nothing against Miss Yosra but i need this call i mention on "2" to to be heard from your quality and your supervisors Carefully with all it's details i mentioned there because i am going to use this call against you as a company and i am going to consumer rights and it is my right as a customer .

Thank you and i am waiting for your call on the number [protected] regarding order [protected].
              kindly read and get all the feedback from all your departments and your managers before you call to make sure what you are saying to me.

Thanks and Regards
              this e-mail is sent on you website on 22nd feb 2018 7:39pm"""
              FROM THE E-MAIL [protected]@gmail.com "

this is the last e-mail i am gonna send and i am expecting a resolve to my case within the up coming 48 hours maximum because i have been waiting for you to help me since 22nd of FEB 2018 and also before that and no one helped

my next step will be putting CUSTOMER RIGHTS in the CC to this same e-mail ..

regards.

Jumiarefund issue

Ghada Hany
                Cairo American College
                Order # [protected]

Official Complain

Dear Sir/Madam,
                I ordered "2x Wrap Around Hinged Knee Brace" which was not used and it was returned in its original status next day of my order through a phone call with the customer service - however, I received an excessive phone call followed by inflexible and unfair email by all means - kindly see attached email below:
                Dear Ms Ghada,
                We wish to thank you for choosing JUMIA.Your case number is [protected]
                Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience, and we are doing our best to improve the service, but unfortunately we cannot accept the product as a return, as the product is matching the specifications shown on the website, and is working fine.and it is unsealed also and you can check our return policy related to this item over our website.and it will be shipped back to you within 5 working days maximum.Best regards

I bought before an unreturned products from Jumia, every time, they call confirming to ship the product after clarifying that it won't be returned back - this practice did not happen this time - over and above the excuse of unsealed Jumia cover does not make sense.

One more thing, this knee brace was for my handicap son - it won't be used since it did not match his case. Both of them are expensive to keep without using, specially we need this money to buy another pair more convenient for him.

I hope that, this complain finds logical action from your side.

Your understanding & cooperation is highly appreciated.

Best Regards

Jumiainfinix hot 5 (x559), 16gb + 2gb ram (dual sim) black

Good day. I bought the above item from Jumia and was delivered 3 days ago. I want to return it since we realized the battery is non-removable and we want one with removable battery. But it was not indicated in the information about the phone and even in the box, there's no way you can tell if it is not removable or not. I requested for return and refund but unfortunately they said they can't request Infinix Store since it was not faulty or wrongly delivered. But it is not what we expected. We ordered it thinking it was with removable battery. How can you help a customer like me since I was just facilitating to order for another person? How can they help me to be refunded or have an exchange? Thank you so much. I hope in selling, they will provide the necessary informations to avoid this kind of incident and no help can be offered to the customer.

Jumiamy bluboo maya max phone I purchased on jumia in may 2017

On the 24th of april 2017, I got two phones from jamia one of which was my bluboo maya max. With order number: #[protected]. The phone have bn coming up with lot of issues, lk tripping off while using it, atime the while charging frm 34% it suddenly get full bar, and the latest development now is dat the pad is stiff. I sent a mail to bluboo and they told me to contact my seller to provide me with a service center. Please treat with urgency as I no longer enjoy my phone. Thanks as I await ur favorable response

Jumiabetonite clay

Your services get worse by the second. I ordered an item for over a month now and haven't even gotten a call on why it's being delayed, well now I want the item to be shipped to benin city cause I already left lagos state, the items number is MPDS-[protected]-7517. Try to figure a way I can get it in Benin maybe through one of your agents and am damn sure am paying extra for your incompetence.

betonite clay

Jumiajumia uganda does not confirm hotel payment nor answers emails

On 24th Jan I booked accommodation with Jumia. They confirmed per email and required prepayment the same day via Barclays bank. I communicated to them that I did not have bank access during office hours and if I could make payment as arrival. Jumia called back on 25th Jan and stated that prepayment was necessary. However, I could pay via mobile money.
                        Per sms I was sent the instruction and paid within some hours at an MTN mobile money point. I received MTN confirmation on the payment and forwarded it to Jumia, all on the same day, 25th. I then wrote messages to the given Jumia Number and requested for confirmation of payment - no answer. When I checked in at the booked hotel on 30th Jan, they had not received any communication from Jumia. Since then the hotel management and myself tried to get into contact with Jumia. From there finally came the message that they had not received any payment. - What else can I do? The hotel questions my payment, I don't receive responses to my various requests.
                        Does the MTN mobile money account JUMIATRAVEL belong at all to Jumia?

I have booked with Jumia quite often and always paid at arrival. Did somebody dupe me? Maybe MTN could assist, but how?

Jumiapoor/rude reception gotten from the agents

Laying a complain about a very rude jumai agent at the pick up station in gwagwalada abuja, nigeria she was very insultive using other languages and was very aggressive with me even dragged my package 4rm me o after paymemt over a change dspute she couldnt provide. I make over 100 order on jumia per month if by the next time I come to pick up an order and nothing is done about the poor reception I recived from the client am going end what ever buying I do on jumia. Thanks

Jan 28, 2018

Jumia Egypt — mobile phone, order #[protected]

Good morning Pauline, I'm going now to bother you regarding the attitude of Jumia Egypt team and i can't...

Cairo

Jumiajumia egypt

I ordered shipment No. [protected] on 22-12-2017 it supposed to be delivered within 20 days
                            on monday 8-1-2017 i received a phone call advised me that my order will be delivered within 3 business days but i didn't receive my shippment till now
                            I sent a request no. [protected] but and marked it as not solved but nothing happened
                            I sent another request under no [protected], as per customer service agent, "he will contact shipping Co." but till now I didn't receive my shipment

Jumiabroken victoria secrets body splashes

I have received my package today from you with order no. "NC306927261-66032" and I am very disappointed. It contained four passion struck Victoria secret body splashes. I was surprised that all of them aren't well closed (broken) as the liquid was falling from the bottles.

This is not my first experience with Jumia, I have ordered a lot of things before. However, I found it really disgrace that you offer such service and quality of products.

I have dealt with a lot of other online shopping websites and I have never received such service. I will definitely reconsider dealing with you next time, as I don't trust the quality of your products anymore.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices