Having problems with Elfster?

Elfster Customer Service Contacts

3500 S Dupont Hwy
Dover, Delaware
United States - 19901

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Elfster Customer Service. Initial Elfster complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Elfster above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Elfster. Discuss the issues you have had with Elfster and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

ElfsterWebsite user unfriendly

I was part of a gift exchange on Elfster and found that the past gift exchanges from previous years created confusion for me. Instead of tapping on a current gift exchange, I mistakenly tapped on a past gift exchange and sent a gift to the wrong person. I am annoyed that this occured because there was no warning given at any point in the process of what I was doing, and the system allowed me to go through the entire process without any prompts to verify that this was what I wanted to do. This has created a waste of money by buying a gift that I did not need to purchase and embarrasment as well. What's more, it is not as though I am computer illiterate. I file court documents online virtually every day in my work and the online system for the state judiciary where I practice law is more user friendly than this gift exchange. If I am annoyed enough to write this complaint, then I am pretty pissed.

ElfsterGift not received

Instead of pairing you up with one individual - they pair you with someone that you will send a gift to and then another person who is supposed to send a gift to you.

There is NO guarantee that you will receive a gift in kind, however, this is never spelled out.

When someone does not follow through with the premise of Elfster, apparently they only thing that happens to them is they are "blackballed" from participating in the program every again.

They do not take the place of the person who did not follow through on their agreement. You are out. Screwed over. With nothing to show for your efforts. So much for feeling good and making a connection.

Elfster is a horrible program and I would never, ever recommend this for anyone. I will tell as many people that I can to stay away from Elfster.

M

Elfster — So disappointing

It's so great that the holidays are coming. That's why many people buy special items from websites dedicated...

X

www.elfster.com — It was waste of money to ask them to wrap the gift

When I ordered the gift from the company www.elfster.com, I asked to wrap it in some nice paper and...

I

Elfster.com — Cool in theory but very hard to use

Seemed to work OK for the adult gift exchange, until it sent out a 2nd set of drawn names for no reason...