Jumia Kenyainfinix x600 note 2 lte - 5.98" - 16gb - 2gb ram - 13mp camera - dual sim - grey

K Review updated:

I bought my phone in August this year through Jumia Kenya in Nairobi,. It has been rebooting itself and has done so about 6 times since I bought it. However today, it went off and could not restart. I cannot power it on. The screen is black with only the green light flashing. I tried charging and the screen did not show anything. I tried calling it but it is silent and I got a message that the number is unavailable.

Below is a copy of the email confirming the order.

Your order# [protected] has been confirmed

Shopping

Jumia
Women's Fashion Men's Fashion Mobile Phones Computing Home & Living Under
KSh 2000!

Dear Mary,

Your order has been successfully verified. We will contact you once it is ready for delivery.

Please see below our DELIVERY timelines:

Zone B (e.g. Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret): 3-8 business days
Zones C/D/E (e.g. Machakos, Lamu, Mandera): 3-11 business days
Jumia Global Items shipped from overseas:
All Zones: 5 - 15 business days

For more information on delivery zones please click here.

If you chose PICKUP instead, your order will be available at the station selected within:
Jumia First items: 1-4 business days.
Non Jumia First items: 2-5 business days.

To check the status of your order online, please use our order tracker.

You ordered:

Item Quantity Price
X600 (Note 2) - Back Cover - Black 1 449.00
X600 Note 2 LTE - 5.98"- 16GB - 2GB RAM - 13MP Camera - Dual SIM - Grey 1 13999.00

Jumia Kenya

Zone B (e.g. Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret): 3-8 business days
Zones C/D/E (e.g. Machakos, Lamu, Mandera): 3-11 business days
Jumia Global Items shipped from overseas:
All Zones: 5 - 15 business days

For more information on delivery zones please click here.

Jumia First items: 1-4 business days.
Non Jumia First items: 2-5 business days.

To check the status of your order online, please use our order tracker.

You ordered:

Item Quantity Price
X600 (Note 2) - Back Cover - Black 1 449.00
X600 Note 2 LTE - 5.98" - 16GB - 2GB RAM - 13MP Camera - Dual SIM - Grey 1 13999.00

Payment details:
Shipping Cost Ksh 300.00
TOTAL Ksh 14748.00
Payment Method CashOnDelivery

Warm Regards,

• Em
    Eman17317 Aug 14, 2018

I need to refund a blouse, Jumia replied that will send me a voucher instead, the voucher has been sent on invalid email, i've called jumia team more than 7 times to change the email and send tha voucher no. To a diffrent email to be able to use it but no action taken please support.

• Ak
    Akinyemi Dolapo Aug 15, 2018

I am complaining of my order that should be deliver today, I need it urgently

• Na
    Nada Gad Aug 15, 2018

those are me orders numbers

all i am upset from is that they keep lying month ago
    and i need those money urgent to request another order

• Ol
    Oluwadamisi Aug 15, 2018

I make just one payment which was successful and money was deducted for two item, please refund me by making due corrections .please I want this issue to be attended to at this time

• Be
    Benn EN Kam Aug 21, 2018

I received the phone but in less than a week it's earpiece isn't longer fuctioning.
    I can hear the caller but he/she is unable to hear from me

• Qi
    Qiezie Aug 21, 2018

Hi, there is a dealer name Joseph Timothy. He do charge me on a extra fee(500naira) apart the delivery money fee. It has to stop because am tired of paying the money to him and if I did not give him the money he won't deliver my order for me until I give him the money he asked for. His phone number is 08060027889(Joseph timothy).

• Ra
    Ramy Said Aug 21, 2018

Although this order in same condtion but resolution of projector very baaaad it very bad items
    All customers can't help mee

Mariam AbdelWahed Aug 28, 2018

I ordered a victoria secret body splash and found it was broken and it wasn's closed properly. Order number: 302156321. I made a return, the courier came to pick it up on saturday 21st of jan and no one contacted me to get me back my money. They said it would take 72 hrs only

• Ni
    Nicholeta Sep 01, 2018

I have a complaint regarding the delivery time you are taking it has been 19 days and still you havent delivered for item 306273349

• Iy
    Iyeneomie Nicholas Sep 01, 2018

I return my order, after I discovered d volume control botton are not functioning. my order no.368773352 on 11-12-2017, til now I have not being refund. pls can u trace this. my ac detail had sent too after customer care called me.

Chinaza Ekezie Sep 01, 2018

It's not really a complain... But I want to change the location of my order to Lagos. Because I won't be around I'm enugu when it's time for delivery

• Eb
    Ebenezer Odudimu Sep 01, 2018

I ordered for a shirt on 18|12|2017 using my atm details and the order failed, my account has been debited I want a refund. My order is 372237432

• Ad
    Adobea Sep 01, 2018

04-1-2018
    The electric kettle I bought is not working so pls I want to return it as soon as possible.

• Ay
    Ayman Gayed Sep 02, 2018

I ordered "Braun Satin Hair 1 Hair Dryer" at November 22 and till now I didn't receive it
    I can't contact the call center here in Egypt cause the hot line is not working
    Please solve this issue

Order number : 308959565
    Phone number : 002-012-22811858

Thanks

• Ho
    Hossam ElSayed Sep 04, 2018

I have been received a johnson baby package yesterday with order no.301995237 in egypt cairo and I have found the baby powder is expired since last April, I can't imagine a company such big like jumia and sell expired products, please handle this issue in a professional way to not loss your customers credibility and trust
    Hope to contact me soon

• Oy
    Oystein Anang Sep 10, 2018

I mistakenly ordered a Wallabees lace-up black suede shoe of size 44, order number 301821662, Name of client: Oystein Anang. This occurred on 1st September, 2018. Client number is +233 550764188
    Please I want you to kindly disconfirm Wallabees lace-up black suede shoe of size 44 and please confirm Wallabees lace-up black suede shoe of size 42

• Em
    Emuh Lydia Sep 18, 2018

I purchased items July from you but my main item that made me shop here was not delivered instead they brought eyebrow trimmer inside of 32 pics makeup brush set. I'm not happy about it

• Am
    Amr Halawa Sep 19, 2018

I ordered a ps4 slim on 23/8/2017 its supposed to come in 3-4 days and I still didn't get it order number 309188467
    MV is 309188467-115885 I want the order tommorow to come

Chioma71 Sep 19, 2018

I placed an order for two bottles of apetamin syrup.. I got an SMS saying it's been shipped on the 5th... today is 11th and I haven't heard anything... I was told it's 2-4 working days... is there a problem??? I want to know why it's taking so long

Chrishani Oct 14, 2018

I have just purchased a new vision plus 49 inch tv but some specifications provided are not existing on the television set

Maninder.S Oct 15, 2018

I have ordered Mika fan from jumia Order no. 301761818 on 17th aug'18 I received. But,
    I returned Mika fan due to missing parts the same day. I was confirmed that I will receive refund within 48hrs. It's more than a month and I haven't received my refund and jumia every customer care persons is giving different reasons for delay.
    Maninder Singh

• Aw
    Awogbade Adekoyejo Owolabi Oct 15, 2018

I ordered for wrist watch in 6th, August 2017 and the order was successful while my account was debited for #5211, but few minutes later, I received message that the order has failed and I was asked yo call customer care but customer is not accessible. The order number is ; 392866592. Please, kindly refund my money as soon as possible.
    Thanks.

• Ok
    Okeowo Quam Oct 27, 2018

Am writing this complaint letter to you because the good I got from you isn't working as expected.
    I will be glad to hear from you soon.
    Thank you.
    [email protected]

• Ay
    Aynur Hosny Dec 11, 2018

I paid the amount in fawry and i didn't receive any products or calls then my order was cancelled without told me anything, now i can't reach anyone to refuund my money please i need to contact the manager !!

• Af
    Afoo Dec 12, 2018

I orderd for it on 22th of November by payment on jumiapay with my MasterCard and my bank has deducted the money in my account but my payment is still on panding in jumia site.

• Fa
    Fawole Kikelomo Dec 12, 2018

Have not received the ring a silver ring I ordered it on 7th of Nov this year I checked my email it says delivered but I haven't received it though it will be delivered with the phone and dryer but it wasn't the human hair I ordered with it the order was canceled please when can I have it cause I promised my mom she's getting it.thanks.

• Ik
    Ikechukwu Egwuatu Jan 05, 2019

I bought a Bruhm water dispenser which was delivered to me on Wednesday, I have not had time to test it. Trying to use it today I found out it does not work. I need it replaced please.

Phone no: 08033142514
    Order no: 395577749

Anselem Jan 05, 2019

Please dear jumia I placed an order of iphone 4 with shipping cost and sundry was N15, 000 and my account was debited.
    I received a mail from your company that my payment order was not processed.
    Order no: 376487649
    Name: Nwosu Anselem
    Phone: 07064822863

• Te
    Temitope Issa Jan 05, 2019

Men polo's shirt for men designer it show 3 colour and i want to order it so i want to know if it is the 3 polo that is going to be deliver

• My name is Chinenye Okwesirieze Brighten. I paid for product 24719610 of which size is 39 but I was given 38. I called the customer service line, but due to the holiday no one replied me. I want a quick reply on this when the holiday is over. [email protected]

• If
    Ifunaya Aronu Jan 22, 2019

I ordered a product since the third week of December and only gotten two out of three product I order and when I try to track it I always get a respond that the product does not exist... Pls I need the product before the end of next week

• Ha
    Haquim Waquo Jan 22, 2019

I have paid online for the sneakers and I have been debited for the cost of the sneakers and since has not been delivered. Pls act on this to prevent your company's name as been dubious.

• Va
    Vanessa Unauthoma Jan 23, 2019

Jumia from Nigeria, I bought three product I paid for them they confirmed the order I waited for my order they called that my products were not available and canceled it till date they have not sent my refund. I need my money

• Gl
    Gleneze Jan 23, 2019

Jumia Nigeria, I ordered a power bank on the 17th of December wich was to be delivered on the 27th of December. The order hasn't arrived but it's delivery status shows that it has been delivered but I haven't gotten it.

• Kh
    Khadi Feb 11, 2019

My payment refund was made to jumiaPAy wallet the reference number is 345544429..Pls I want it paid into my bank Account instead 3078755980 firstbnk Alaka khadijat olufunke .Thnx ..it was a return on goods worth 6390.
    I have been trying to reach you all fr weeks I cnt get tru.Thnx a lot.i hope and pray this is clear...Wil await a.

Sarah Chukukere Feb 12, 2019

I called to make a purchase of items on Jan 21st to be used on D 25th. I have previously been dissappointed by jumia so i insisted that the CS rep on the line find out if the item was in stock first before confirming D order (as it was urgent)
    She insisted Dat she wouldn't. Flash forward i get a mail on the 23rd that all D items are out of stock.

• Ah
    Ahmed Elgabalawy Mar 04, 2019

I'm complaining about a product I've been refound becouse the size doesn't fit me and Ithe payment not received, I talked with the customer service more than 5 times, the same respond without any answer or care
    Order no. 387216692
    Date 14/1/2019

Thanks a lot

• Di
    Diff emmy Mar 16, 2019

I placed this order on 4th March 2019. Below are order number:352369569
    Paid with jumiapay. My status showing delivered. Which i have not seen any item.
    Why is it taking long to deliver my order.
    Phone: 08034242233

• Bi
    Bimmycares Apr 07, 2019

Ladies office shoe of size 40 which I purchased. A smaller size was delivered to me, please I requested for shoe size 40. The one send to me is too small.
    Order number is 355212169.
    Please I need a change to the required size.

• Je
    Jenesis West Apr 22, 2019

I ordered for something but still haven't received it...I call every single day there is always an electronic excuse...
    I went to the pick up there wasn't any pick upfor me.
    I need the stuff ASAP and it was a lot id sacrifices for that ...I need to start my business