Joy Awakeningcrystals and healing

A Nov 08, 2018

Here's hoping my message reaches right set of people before it's too late and damage done. Giving my experience from past 10 days. Like any ordinary spiritual person I was looking for my growth online then was added by this person Joy Awakening and invited to her Facebook group. I had my apprehensions in the beginning but later went with the flow, initially it was ok to get some regular posts and I felt better reading them but as days went by, I started feeling drained just watching her amateur videos on crystals, spiritual transmissions, healings etc and when I asked her for a spare crystal on 21st October to tune, I was looked upon as a low life and told off. Initially Joy invited me to her Facebook group for awakening and slyly added me as friends but as I was not becoming her prospective client, she dissed me. Hoping no one falls into such traps, luckily I smelt the rat early.

Obviously this is not some free healing as Joy claims, it is some sort of creating dependency to watch her YouTube channel and gain some cheap fame. I'm happy not to be in her group anymore, don't be scammed and visit someone in person than such online charlatans.