Joss and MainOrder shipped after cancellation

B

I also had an item shipped after cancelling the order after 20 minutes of placing it. I never received the email they claimed I would get the next business day confirming the item wasn't shipped. I think the company expedites cancelled orders so that they hope you won't bother returning it. I've made so many calls and received so many conflicting emails it is ridiculous. They then finally arranged a pickup after giving me an authorization code to put on the boxes (there were 2); said it would be picked up on a Monday. Monday came and only one box was picked up. So here I go again having to call them back. I will not order from this site again!