Joshua Doore - Russellspayment not received

S

My name is Emily Nqino. I made a laybay of couches, I laybay with an amount of R14, 500 at Russell in De Aar Norther Cape. I went to cancel the laybay end of October, they said I should wait for 3 weeks, I waited yet no payment was made, I went again in the first week of December the manager said my Papers were lost. I DONT KNOW HOW. when I went there today I see that the shorp is empty there is no1 there. I dont know how should I get my money, I trusted Russell furniture I'll never ever make laybay or buy at this shop again. The only thing I want now is my money.