JollyChic.comrefund not received

N

hi team,

I am not sure u will be able to help me with my matter. however I will try my chance.

I submitted an order with my family from Jolly chic, I received some good stuff and others had really bad quality and other stuff did not even fit for being very small, so I contacted jolly check for a return that took a lot as their system did not recognize that I have received the order. however after I requested the return, I received a call from one of their agents telling me to send them pics that their is an issue and they will refund me my money. I actually did that and they agreed on refunding me and since then I have been going through a lot of hassle. I requested this to be refunded to my PayPal account. I gave them my Paypal account and they kept saying this account is incorret. I provided them with another account and they said it has been approved. after the approval. I waited for almost 3 weeks but still nth refunded. then I emailed them again and again and again. they said that they cannot refund the money because of regional restrictions??! what does that even mean!! how can they take money from your credit card and nth like these restrictions were mentioned and now it suddenly appeared when I wanted my refund. then they said that they can refund me but I will have to pay a transnational transaction!!! I do not get what is that as well. this fee that they want me to pay is more than the money I should have for the refund. ow come someone can do this to their customers. it's my money and they won't give it to me. it was the most humiliating experience I have ever been through. please help me get my money back.

this is my email [protected]@gmail.com

please reply to me by email so I can attach for u all the emails required as I cannot attach an email in this form