Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Storesunder the sea animals anti pill fleece fabric

K

Item# [protected]
Order#[protected] for Kim Jalbert
Material print is smeared and not usable in a 12" section sent in my order.
I purchase materials from Joann fabrics at least twice a month but this single issue is not getting resolved.
I have also complained to their customer service about their failure to update their website. 4 times in the passed month I have spent hours ordering materials just to be notified 2days later that the items are not available. The next time I order online, I find all the unavailable items are still on the website...weeks after my declined order.
Please advise if additional information is needed.
Call or text:[protected]