Having problems with HappySmileUK?

HappySmileUK Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:30 AM - 11:30 PM
Fri8:30 AM - 11:30 PM
Sat8:30 AM - 11:30 PM
Sun8:30 AM - 11:30 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HappySmileUK Customer Service. Initial HappySmileUK complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for HappySmileUK above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about HappySmileUK. Discuss the issues you have had with HappySmileUK and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

HappySmileUK — don't order from them

Just like the others, I have been waiting for my order for too long. I ordered it two months ago and it wa...

HappySmileUK — HappySmileUK is not a real company!

Beware of HappySmileUK, this company is fake! They are stealing money and don't deliver anything. I bought...

HappySmileUKStill waiting for my product

I can't contact HappySmileUK and have no information about my order status. Shipping takes too long and I'm quite worried about my order and want to know the delivery date, but they do not reply. Ordered my teeth whitening products in early April and it is already May and still nothing. When I saw all the reviews online I was terrified! So many people were scammed! I don't know what to expect.

• Sp
      Spicerallgold Mar 26, 2017

Avoid HappySmileUK.com. This very much looks like a site run by FRAUDSTERS who take your money and order but don't deliver. Avoid them at all costs and spread the word.

• Ke
      kellyjeps7873 Jan 16, 2017

I ordered in 2017 and the products had taken 5 days to arrive. The products sent to me were the exactly same ones as my dentists had supplied and i paid ten times more money. The company is very good and would highly tell anyone to shop with them. Kelly xx

Sarah Platt1 Mar 25, 2017

@kellyjeps7873 Hi I wonder if you can answer a question I have about happy smile? I ordered my products 2 weeks ago and nothing has arrived and I have had no response to my emails! It now states on the website only registered dentists can order, this wasn't made clean when they took £85 of my money! Thanks

• St
      stuarthall28633335 Nov 08, 2016

I have also used happy smiles company and was very pleased with the service.

janicestevens May 17, 2016

All the reviews I have read are excellent...You should see them on Twitter they are very popular. Your order might be lost in the post. You do sound like a drama queen if you ask me. You sound like you need to see a doctor as your review makes you sound like a paranoid schizophrenic. They do say 1 in 4 people in the UK has mental health issues. After reading your review it sounds like you are a crazy person. Have you not checked with your local sorting office? My order was delivered the same week I ordered...Your review is very creepy...errr you were terrified like a big axe man was running around with a chainsaw...get a grip woman you sound like a crazy person from broadmoor.

janicestevens May 17, 2016

I have had my order delivered on time and they were very fast.

www.happysmileuk.com — They scam and haven't delivered the orders

I found the website www.happysmileuk.com and ordered some dental products. The delivery was for free and the...

www.happysmileuk.comThe rep is unpleasant guy, who doesn't deliver orders on time

I purchased some dental items from the company www.happysmileuk.com. I waited 10 days and didn’t get the order. After some time I contacted the seller, but he was rude with me and all his responses were awful. The seller turned to be really bad, unprofessional, rude and unpleasant guy. I was disappointed in this company. So, be careful before you order from this company and check the info about this company.

• Ke
        kellyjeps7873 Jan 16, 2017

I was very happy with the service for happysmileuk the products were very good and delivery was fast.

• St
        stuarthall28633335 Nov 08, 2016

I have used happy smiles many times and found the company very professional. They are very popular on twitter and have thousands of dentists who follow them. The products are very good and prices very affordable. A very professional dental company and the brand seems to be very popular. I would only use this company for my professional tooth whitening needs. I ordered in 2016.

janicestevens May 17, 2016

They were very nice to me. Your review seems very harsh. This company supplies the best tooth whitening products in the UK.

Happysmileuk.com — Stay away from these crooks

Happy Smile UK and Polanight.co.uk are businesses claiming to be distributors of SDI Pola whitening product...

Happysmileuk.com — This company is supplying Pola products illicitly

This Company is supplying Pola products illicitly. The manufacturing Company of Pola is SDI Ltd which doe...