Menu
B
Author of the complaint
10:55 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I normally shop at my local Jewel Osco at 8801 S Ridgeland Ave, Oak Lawn, IL 60453.
I am Disabled and I own a
Ram 3500 Dually 4 door crew cab with an 8' box! It is 22' long!
It is approximately 7' longer than the average car!
I have Disabled license plates on my vehicle and I try to park in an handicap van accessible space due to the trucks LENGTH! If I try to pull into a Regular Space (handicap or not) I would Stick out about 7' into the driveway.
This Wednesday I drove my Wife to this location, parked it in a Van Accessible Handicapped space and I waited outside as it was raining moderately. When an employee of The store (I assumed the man was the store manager) came up to me and told me that "I needed to learn how to park because I was taking up to much space" (well I was only in one space) I told him that I didn't have to shop at that store!
At this same time there was a handicap gentleman riding by on an electric cart OUTSIDE IN THE RAIN! He went all the way to the other entrance because he couldn't get by the cash registers where the carts are stored...
Looks like this store does not want US Handicapped people shopping at this store!
I may reconsider visiting this Store and Pharmacy and shop elsewhere from now on...
Thank you, I am yours truly Bob Cargill