Jewel-Osco5 dollars sandwich (turkey cheese)

L

I bought 4/25/2017 around 4pm a 5 dollars sandwich (Turkey and cheese) in my way work and when I took my lunch break to eat I was lucky I opened the sandwich because I found a dead mosquito between cheese and lettuce. It was really disgusting and I couldn't eat and I didn't have none to eat in my lunch break.
I work in food manufacturing and I know the safety of customers and GMPs but here nothing was respected or inspected.
I have some pictures to support my complaint.
This was in Jewell osco by 87th and state road oak lawn (8801 s Ridgeland AV. Oak lawn, Il)
You can call me at [protected]