Jetstar Airwaysbaggage check in crew

J Jan 07, 2019 Review updated:

To whom it may concern,

Mobin who was checking in bags for flight jq234 from chch on 8/1/19 has upset me deeply and as a result I will refuse to fly with jetstar again and will happily tell everyone to do the same. The first I saw of him - he was arguing with a couple about weight of a bag in an unpleasant and distracting manner. The couple ended up walking away and not even checking their bags in with him. I was next - he was so rude and said in an extremely sarcastoc tone "you really think your bag is under 20kgs?!" I said "i'm not sure, I guess we'll see?" which I believe is why there were weights in the first place. I was obviously by myself and he kept pestering me about if I had people to come pick stuff up (I live away from home and did not pick up when I was getting upset) and kept asking me personal questions about my family. I burst into tears purely from the tone and way he was talking to me and then he rolled his eyes and said "don't cry". His other teammates were giving him looks as if to ask "tone it back" or "be nice" but he was indeed the opposite. He made me pay $150 for an extra few kilos which I didn't have to do when I flew here with exactly the same amount of stuff just before christmas. That was the least of my worries though, I was appalled at the way I was dealt with, he personally upset me and I know he did the same to the one other person I saw him dealing with. This is the first ever complaint I have ever done but I felt so strongly about him and don't think he should be working for you as he definitely doesn't align with the values and "friendly" atmosphere you advertise yourselves to be. If I see him again when I don't have tears running down my face I will tell him personally how he made me feel and I suggest he changes his approach drastically if you guys are silly enough to continue hiring him that is. Definitely not good with people at all. And is unable to pick up on social skills. I appreciate your tim in reading this and hope it is of some help. Thank you so much.

Kind regards,

Grace

• Complainant20091 Jan 09, 2019

To the author.
    Your explanations are unclear for evaluation of the damage:
    - no passnger name / address,
    - no flight date / number / airport,
    - no boarding pass or eticket are attched,
    - explanation, what is the fault odf the air carrier in 1-2 senatnces,
    You need to hire the lawyer in order to bring the civil sute to the local court.